It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new product! get rid of cable! Free high definition TV without the monthly fees!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

It's highly possible I did not make myself clear. It's a sarcasm problem I have.
The rant was really about a commercial for an amazing device that allowed you to pick up free TV.
The commercial didnt really elaborate much on the device. But all they were really selling was a cheap antenna.
They made it sound AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, and perhaps even magical.
I was ranting how they assumed people were REALLY stupid, and perhaps that I didn't think of this marketing technique myself.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2013 by C141Clay because: Test post -delete please (how do I delete my posts?)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Or you could just put a splitter on your neighbors box, you guys split the charge, and get all the channels.

What about the ole extendo antennae trick to add more tinfoill to it to make it longer?

would it be possible to attach a wire to the rabbit ears, then a flexible metal wire to that, and then tie the other end to a helium balloon and let go up to 600-1000 ft.to increase the reception

What you think?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The internet is bad enough, but just so long as you understand that most teevee is a plot to get you to believe something or buy something...

my father used to have a copper wire strung across the attic to pick up signals. I worried plenty about that thing being a lightning rod.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join