It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Launches Missile strike On Syria near Damascas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Strong blasts have hit the Syrian capital, according to media and eye witness reports. According to state TV a military research center was targeted. It also says that the explosions have been caused by an Israeli rocket attack.

The blasts reportedly occurred in the area around Mount Qasioun in Damascus in the early hours of Sunday.

The area hosts a military research center in Jamraya, which came under Israeli attack earlier in January.

The Israeli Air Force conducted an airstrike on Syrian territory on Friday reportedly targeting a shipment of advanced missiles.

Video footage uploaded onto the Internet showed a massive ball of fire rising into the sky. RT could not immediately verify the authenticity of the video.

rt.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Another angle, 20 seconds in.

My heart breaks for the innocent in all of this.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It is on and crackin'. Russia must have given the green light. I guess they are to divide the spoils.

It is gonna be real bad amongst Israel's muslim neighbors, they are not gonna get down with this.

Maybe all hell is about ready to break loose??

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I highly doubt this will get much mainstream media coverage, unless its to glorify Israel in some way.
This is truly sickening.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well be hearing about the target later, but i suspect they are after weapons being transferred to Hezbollah or some other group.
Otherwise itll be the chem weapons prolly.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

I just cant understand why any rational sensible government would preemptively attack another nation.

Yes I realize that the US government has done it for decades but I said "rational and sensible".

And of-course if the Syrians defend themselves against israel, they'll be obliterated thanks to US tax payers.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What kind of bomb was that? In the second video it's all small explosions up till 20 seconds and then mushroom cloud. That couldn't have been a tactical nuke, could it?

ah...they hit weapons facility...got it.
edit on 4-5-2013 by myartisstrong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
you mean....near Damascus in Syria...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, it has finally begun. I guess it was only a matter of time.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

IMO bull puckey. That is their excuse they are trying to keep weapons away from Hamas. They are the only nuclear power in the Middle East. They have more hardware than nations 10 times their size.

They have an agenda and the US is down with it. They want to reinvent the Middle East.

edit on 4-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Bout time Israel got off the pot and did something without asking the USA. Granted I am certain they are using money/weapons that the USA gave them....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No doubt the zionist scum are creaming themselves in orgasmic ecstacy.

Sick mofos

top topics

join