It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Sign Up To Be A Crisis Actor In The Next False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But here's the part that's missing for me. Where is the business model for Boston?

Though every city has an all-hazard plan by one name or another, it can be difficult to predict how various authorities will interact in a time of crisis. "Coordination is key," Nelson says. Boston's MBHSR, like many regional DHS jurisdictions, is working to implement the National Incident Management Program (NIMS), a national framework for disaster reporting and response.

The Boston Regional Intelligence Center (BRIC), one of 77 U.S. fusion centers, was not available for comment this week. But Mike Sena, the President of the National Fusion Center Association, who defended the program after the Senate report, said the BRIC was designed to operate in exactly the sort of inter-agency crisis situation occurring in Boston "This is what fusion centers were built for," Sena told the Wall Street Journal.

More: www.strategic-operations.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We were/are all crisis actors. Remember when you have to line up and exit the school/office for fire drills? How about sitting under your desk or in the hall in the fetal position during a tornado? I even see my local emergency responders and high school kids replicating a drunk driving accident response. Also the fire department was doing a drill for a school bus flip over, with teenagers inside.

My only point to this is that we have all played actor rolls in a crisis. Can some of these crisis events raise an eyebrow? Of course. But these things are created so when shtf there is some type of organization. I wish I could say that the events being practiced would never happen but that is not the case. These events are real, and we need to be somewhat ready to respond.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by plewis51

Of course these events are real....

The point is there is an entire network to practice them.

Did you see any difference in response aid because all the Craft dudes were at the Boston event?

No, they didn't help, they immediately started meeting up and talking on their headsets...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

God knows we need inexperienced people trying to organise medical attention, secure an area, maintain security, look for perpetrators, possibly more devices, ensure that everyone who is not harmed remains that way. We need people who just rock up one day never having seen or experienced anything.

I mean, it's a joke right. They call for actors to play parts. Ahhahhaha

Yeah I mean you're talking about a government that is willing to kill 3000 civillians in the blink of an eye, killing a few people in a crowd, or maiming them, should be quite the easy task. But they need actors to play the parts so you fools can go "Derp they must be actors, the guvmint wouldnt do this to real people."

MAKE YOUR MINDS UP.

Are they willing to kill people? Yes? No?
Are they stupid enough to employ people to play a role thus ensuring the cyber sleuths catch on, pull the wool up from their eyes and g "AHHA!" ??

You guys are seriously incapable of living in reality, this is why you need to make it up as you go.

You see something that to you is new, and you go "ZOMG LOOK!!" when to the rest of the world, you're pointing out nothing new, nothing sinister, and something that has been done as long as people have had "war games"

jesus wept...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Why is ti a joke?

Why is it evil?

Is your world made of cotton wool and bananas that float?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

So...you're saying I should sign up as a Crisis Actor or not?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Have you ever took part of something that was set to take away our freedoms? I don't remember school drills taking away our rights.

There's a difference between taking part in regular school drills, and taking part in a false flag.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

So...you're saying I should sign up as a Crisis Actor or not?

If your honest opinion is that 9/11, Austin Movie Theatre, Connecticut School, Boston Marathon etc. were done by actors, by all means sign up. Then when you end up playing victim at the next mass shooting, tell all the reporters your actually an actor, show them that its just fake blood.

In reality if you sign up you'll be involved in drills. Not false flags. People seem to think everything is a conspiracy. Seriously, everything. Be it a couple of firefighters being shot by an old man, or the biggest terrorist attack in USA, everything is a conspiracy. If so, why haven't any crisis actors ever come out? I have literally never read anyone admitting that they were an actor in any shooting, never.

Wake up people! There is real violence happening, these are not actors, they are real people, and you may one day be a victim as well.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Have you ever took part of something that was set to take away our freedoms? I don't remember school drills taking away our rights.

There's a difference between taking part in regular school drills, and taking part in a false flag.

Whenever we had a school drill we had to stay inside, against the wall. We were not allowed to go outside. We were not even allowed to talk.

In your drills were you completely free to do anything?

Besides, in the Boston situation pretty sure it was a reccomendation that businesses stay closed, you were allowed to go to work if you wanted to. They probably would have searched you, and warned to go back inside, but I don't think they forced anyone to stay inside.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

But the pretenders are already on a shot out shot up sinking vessel. I don't mean to rub it in but where's the BEN Gay ?

SnF
edit on 5-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ah funny.

So, in one case, the pianist from Albuquerque, Brenda Baca King is clearly not the same woman as Victoria Munoz, and both are not the same as the other two woman.

You know, it's funny, at one point I thought the CT's were on to something with this woman. I thought it might be possible CNN was cheaping out using one of their behind the scenes people as a "witness" cause they are lazy ass es.

But it turns out, upon further investigation, the woman is interviewed at the Boston Bombings, after the event. And if it is the same woman, she is being interviewed again about the Boston events. Particularily when they are chasing the suspects. in other words, same city, same place, same timeline. She is not popping up in different states around the US at different events, bla, bla, bla... As some are claiming.

The first interview is found here.

Here is a transcript of the second appearance:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We heard three big booms and multiple gunshots.

transcripts.cnn.com...

Ah, lucky CNN does those transcripts.

So what exactly do we have here? We have a resident of Boston which (may appeared) in two different news station interviews.

I actually do think it is the same woman. I would have to blow up the still pictures of her, compare identifying marks to be certain.

That is your "crisis actor" ??

Seriously?

Many scenarios here.

1.She was at both places, being a Boston resident. Eager to do interviews.
2.CNN did get lazy and use one of their grips for an interview.
3.CNN gave her a business card when the first one happened and she contacted them for the second, or, they contacted her.
4.There were no bombs, the entire thing was staged and shes your crisis actor who shapeshifted for the other two events people are connecting her to.

In any case, I think it's worth looking into, worth getting the proper ID of the person in both Boston cases. "Unidentified Woman" she's listed as in the transcript version I gave. Like I said, looks like it could be the same woman. What that proves beyond, it's the same woman, in the same city, in two interviews... Is not much.

You people really jump the gun don't you...
edit on 5-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Of course these events are real....

The point is there is an entire network to practice them.

Did you see any difference in response aid because all the Craft dudes were at the Boston event?

No, they didn't help, they immediately started meeting up and talking on their headsets...

Imagine people talking on headsets during a situation like that, surely they are up to something nefarious!

How is this evidence of something. I'm curious. I have no problem people asking questions, or looking into things. Or exploring possible angles on almost every major event that happens. I think it's much needed. But instead of actually looking into things I find myself more often than not, defending reason and rational thought against the really loony ideas. (Maybe that's the point?)

So again, I ask, what is a bunch of craft guys on radios, speaking with LEOs, proof of?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Signing an application in order to be a crisis actor, which requires a certain degree of intelligence, is not even remotely similar to being in a fire drill in elementary school.

Taking the time to research/understand the company and it's doings (referring to companies OP has linked), and filling out an application which you'd obviously be aware of the duties, is not the same as lining up for a fire drill when you're in third grade. Now, I'm not saying the former is ground for a conspiracy, but come on. Knock the strawmans out and get real.

"I was in a fire drill in grade school, must be a conspiracy."

That's nothing even similar to an ADULT WILLINGLY signing up to be a crisis actor.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Are you sure just anyone can sign up Sig. Because at this one. you can't get passed the first page without an invite. And the invite ? Is given upon completion of a course.
Basically you can't even see members names without DHS clearance.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

S&F OP

Alittle nose putty, makeup & American apathy goes a long way!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Doesn't even look the same, where did the author get the idea that those are the same woman? And furthermore, how did he come to the conclusion that she is some politician from Colombia? Stating that she is Adriana Victoria Munoz without any evidence, or even stating how he came to that conclusion, is just weird. How did someone just come up with that?

I mean apparently a church stabbing is linked to some grand conspiracy along with mass shootings

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Remember people before you sign up that according to some people you will be placed right next to explosive deviceses that we've all seen are powerfull enough to rip people apart. So I'd hold that application

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yeah I mean you're talking about a government that is willing to kill 3000 civillians in the blink of an eye, killing a few people in a crowd, or maiming them, should be quite the easy task. But they need actors to play the parts so you fools can go "Derp they must be actors, the guvmint wouldnt do this to real people."

Who knows what a psychopath or a sociopath will do?

"Dr. Lonnie Athens, author of The Creation of Dangerous Violent Criminals, takes the approach that psychopathy or antisocial behavior develops through specific steps"
•brutalization and subjugation
•belligerency
•violent coaching
•criminal activity
www.trutv.com...

And then we have the sociopaths who differ from psychopaths in that they have the ability to think a situation through and put on a "mask" for what their surroundings would fit.

Mask. Violent coaching. Think it through, neither care if their victims live or die.

These are the same folks who have continued to brutally torture men for a decade after they have been found innocent and free to leave gitmo yet they continue to hold them and refuse them even the right to die with dignity by self starvation. Psychopaths and sociopaths don't need to be defined half as much as they need to be stopped.

www.dailypaul.com...

The real irony is that it may take a "psycho" like Kim Jong Un to stop our psychos.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

DHS Clearance?

Yeah, might have to re-think this....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Here's a great example of the business model, I wonder how far in to the triple digits she's making a year -

oh c'mon, I see different women, different nose, shape of face different, ears different, neck different...if you see the same woman, that is your opinion

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join