It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: The Key of Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Synchronicity: The Key of Destiny

I was browsing and interestingly enough I was looking for an article about this very topic and there it was in www.davidicke.com... so I decided to share with you one of my own experiences with this phenomenon; synchronicity.

en.wikipedia.org...

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s.[1] The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by meaning. A grouping of events by meaning need not have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

www.wakingtimes.com...

Synchronicity is the most mysterious thing in the world. Synchronicity is the term parapsychologists use for “meaningful coincidence.” It happens to everyone, more often than we realise. But synchronicities are not “mere” coincidences, random accidents without significance.

I have had many instances of synchronicity and believe each and everyone of them had a specific reason for occurring. I will share one such incident for you to add to your list.

I was recently divorced and had decided to venture with a new found partner to an area I had never visited. We were going to try and open a wholesale company by the seat of our pants. I had access to merchandise through a buyout of a company I was involved with. Off we went, the initial response was great, but we hit a snag. I ended up severing the relationship with my business partner and found myself broke and in the middle of nowhere. I went to a seafood/bar to eat an “all you can eat catfish buffet” with my few dollars I had left.

I sat down to eat and a few moments later I heard a familiar voice from my childhood, I thought there is no way that this person could be here, I stood up and turned in the direction to look and there they were , one of my best friends from where I grew up, sitting with their roommate at a booth right behind me. Needless to say, we were both dumbfounded at this, we had not seen each other in at least 8 years. They invited me to sit with them and we caught up a bit, by the end of the conversation they had a clear picture of my situation and invited me to stay with them until I could get back on my feet. Synchronicity I would say for sure, wouldn’t you? It led to a series of more synchronicity. This is all I will share for now.

Soul

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

That is interesting friend. I feel everything happens for a reason. Wether it good or bad.

Thanks for sharing this.

peace and love
~nat

new topics

join