It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Gay Sex, Drugs & Execution Style Murders

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

Hi, thanks for posting this...it is actually the first I have heard of it! Just a couple of weeks ago, I first read about the male prostitite (Gannon?) that Bush was supposedly romping with in the White House. (Yes, my head has been in the sand but I'm working on digging it out.) And we need not mention Clinton's activities
The only reason I bring all this up is that it would make sense for those who believe in a "shadow government" that is really running things--they plant presidents or people high in government with secret "socially unacceptable" behaviors so they can maintain control over them. Something for me to think about anyway, thanks.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The problem is that you are dismissing the part that makes the homosexuality important. The fact that he wants to keep it quiet lead to the murders, if you believe OP. But if you dismiss that (which you say that you do) then the homosexuality becomes irrelevant.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can't speak for everyone but being homosexual is no big deal. It is when you combine it with murder, not being american born, making "mistakes" on purpose, not listening and representing what the people who elected you want ,etc that it starts becoming a problem.

I know plenty of gay people who don't hide it and are some of the smartest and most pleasant folks you would want to meet and hang out with. Barry Hussein Obama is NOT one of them. The dude is either really stupid or evil. I would NOT give him the time of day if he asked me.

edit on 7/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

So what would be the objection to Obama doing drugs and getting it on with a guy? Frankly I don't get it.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by felicita

Jesus Christ, it's not about drugs or gays, it's about 3 of Obama's possible gay lovers dying of mysterious circumstances, two of them with bullet holes in their heads shot execution style with no suspects.

Pladuim

edit on 8-5-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by freedom12

Originally posted by freedom12
Name one woman Barack dated besides his wife and Genevieve Cook?

Alex McNear. And I've been to gay clubs, too.
So, even if Obama had sex with men, I don't care. I'm not a bigot or homophobe, see? People's sex lives are their own personal business. I don't care if he's gay and Michelle is his "beard". That's their business and it doesn't affect his ability to do his job.

Are you aware the Rev Wright had a "special club" called the "Down Low " club?

I was not aware of that. But again, I've been to some pretty "down low" places and it's no one's business and has never affected my jobs. I don't care about Obama's sex life. I can't help but wonder about those who are so obsessed with it. :shk:

I believe this topic is for those who wish to discuss things mentioned in the OP??

Normally, I don't care what my co-workers, friends, associates, family, etc; do with their sex lives. That being said, Obama is the President, and I think it's important to know everything possible about a man trying to impose more laws and restrictions on my freedoms. Mr Obama has had a tendency to get too involved with minor issues that are popular for the moment. "The "Beer Summit" being the perfect example.

So yes, I feel Obama's sex life is germaine.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
Unless you have a shady history and tons of money flowing in the campaign coffers you don't get elected to the blackhouse. The shady history is what the elite use as collateral in case you don't do what they want you to do. day what you want about Obama his wife is clean

I would not be suprised at all if BHO did drugs and was gay. Its not even a big deal to me. Whats more a big deal is having Lady Gaga at his official celebration party. The ultimate evil masonic mainstream symbol.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join