It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Gay Sex, Drugs & Execution Style Murders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by ReAwakened

If this is true, (and I don't think for a second that the murder part is true) why is Obama's sex life ANY of our business? What if he had sex with men? I don't care. And drugs? He himself has said and written in his books about his previous drug use. Again, so what?

And some people are dead, so Obama murdered them? And got away with it? Yeah. Right. That's totally logical.

This isn't the first time I've heard about this. As a matter of fact...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are MANY more.

You've been a member since 2006. It's hard to believe you haven't seen these threads here before.

1st... Please read before commenting. Nowhere does it say that he (himself) killed anyone!

2nd...I never said i haven't heard of this before.. In fact... the first words i wrote were " Im posting this for the people who haven't yet heard of this" as many have not...

3rd... I haven't been a member since 2006? Just where are you getting your info from? lol

4th... Why is his personal life ( sex & drugs ) our business? Because he is the president of the U.S. dude!

His personal life reflects his ability to perform his job as LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

Just as you are required to take a drug test to work @ McDonalds!

And if he has lied about any of the above, it doesn't exactly make him a trustworthy candidate now does it?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's very easy to say something.
Proving it is not always as easy.

If this was true, I would think it would have been all over the first or second presidential election coverage.
That this info was released by at least 2008, and it didn't make a big stink then, I do not think there is proof of any of this.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I believe every word of Sinclaires story, no one can lie that well. Why is it SO hard to believe. Look how many married "straight" guys that are REALLY gay, its a lot. Ofcourse he did drugs, he admitted it, so why is it so hard to believe ? Do deniers think that Obama is this perfect specimen that has no tendencies, that had no experiences in college ? Look at what Bill Clinton did IN THE WHITEHOUSE, if it weren't for the DNA his lie would have held up and people would say that Lewinski made it up. Sinclair is NOT the only gay tie Obama has, he was a member of a mens gym in BOYSTOWN with other gay politicians, his name is on the registry. Not that I care if he is or isn't, honestly I wish he was and was flaming open about it, that would be awesome and he would probably be a better president.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by ausername

It's a KNOWN fact in the gay community, in that neighborhood, that Obama went to Man's Country. What happened inside, who knows?

US Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald had info on taped phone calls during the Blagojevich trial, but they were excluded from the trial by the judge.

There is no human on this planet that has more protection from harm of any kind and at nearly every level of power available.

That alone should be even more revealing than these pathetic allegations.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I must say, with the only possible exception of Jimmy Carter, Obama is the LEAST favorite politician I've ever seen in my near 4 decades of life to be seeing them. I don't like anything about the man. From how he keeps his hair, to his beady little eyes to the way he has a cocky little smirk sometimes.

So no one..but no one anywhere, could ever mistake me for an Obama supporter in even a passing, joking way.

Having said that? I don't buy this. Any of it. Why? No one gets where Obama is by just waking up one day and saying to themselves, 'Self, I'm going to be President!', then going out and doing it. Obama had many many people behind and around him to reach this level of his life. They ALL do. Those people don't read BIN and they don't take news from the MSM. They RUN things like the CIA or deeper and smaller groups we don't even known the names of.

Those men, who make men like Obama, WOULD know details like this and every last stinky one. So much has changed, SO fast in this nation, it may be hard to accept today, but there is NO way they would have invested much at all into an 'in the closet' gay, black man from an ultra left state who ALSO had these silly questions about Birth going on.

I mean how piled on do we want to figure it could be, and he still gets support that makes his career, all the way to the top? The hidden gay part would have killed his aspirations at the Congressional level, IMO. Not JUST for the P.R. purposes of killing his candidacy or re-election, depending on when it came out ...but for the sheer blackmail value.

After all... Nations like Russia or China or even a little one like Cuba have world class intelligence agencies too. They ALSO build dossiers on foreign leaders..including ours. No way would a secret like this be allowed to ride for a prospective candidate to the U.S. Presidency. It's what I call the logic test ...and this fails it on all counts, IMO.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good points! Really!

But what if.... He was hand picked because of those very things and put in this position to fail miserably.

So when the economy fails and the US collapses..

They can blame it on a gay, black, undocumented, drug addict from Kenya who wasn't supposed to be President anyways!

And the white interbred bloodlines stay untarnished to continue their rule afterwards!

Just a thought...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boncho- Man's Country, is a gay men's club. I would post a link, but not sure if that violates T&C here and you can easily Google it.

Now to respond to some others comments by posters.

Besides the Sinclair allegations, murders of the gay members of Rev Wright's church, and Barack's visit's to Man's Country, we have this--

A third former editor says he considered filing a workplace complaint over what he considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Barack Obama when he worked under the president in the 1991 at the University of Chicago. He says the behavior included a private invitation to his apartment.

He worked for the University of Chicago when he was a Visiting Law and Government Fellow. He told The Associated Press that Obama made sexually suggestive remarks or gestures about the same time that the two editors of the Harvard Law Review had settled separate harassment complaints against him. The employee described situations in which he said Obama told him he had confided to colleagues how attractive he was and invited him to his apartment outside work. He spoke on condition of anonymity, saying he feared retaliation. The White House declined to comment.

thekansascitian.blogspot.com...

So here's 3 more men, all of whom are "more credible" than Sinclair.

Most ATSer's are probably NOT aware of this.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
3rd... I haven't been a member since 2006? Just where are you getting your info from? lol

Sorry, I looked at someone else's avatar - thought it was you.

4th... Why is his personal life ( sex & drugs ) our business? Because he is the president of the U.S. dude!

His personal life reflects his ability to perform his job as LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

How does his sex life affect his ability to do his job? I mean specifically.

And if he has lied about any of the above, it doesn't exactly make him a trustworthy candidate now does it?

A person who keeps his personal life to himself is not lying. Where has he denied having sex with is Larry fellow and we all know he did drugs. Where's the lie?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Originally posted by freedom12
thekansascitian.blogspot.com...

Do you have a credible source? This is a blog.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

They can blame it on a gay, black, undocumented, drug addict from Kenya who wasn't supposed to be President anyways!

Oh my God! It's 2008 all over again!
What a waste of space. :shk:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I've been to a gay men's club - doesn't make me gay (I'm a straight woman).

It's a known fact that Ron Paul is a racist. I heard a few people make that claim, so it must be true.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Supposedly Gaga ripped off the act of another artist and killed her also....GOOG it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have a question for you, or ANY ATSer for that matter........

Name one woman Barack dated besides his wife and Genevieve Cook?

And another.......

Are you aware the Rev Wright had a "special club" called the "Down Low " club?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Isn't there speculation he is not even an american born citizen?

This simple answer is: We don't really know.

His birth certificate has been declared a fake by law enforcement investigators and private experts. According to documents released by Obama, he is using a social security number that was assigned to someone else (IIRC, a man named Bunnel). Legal cases keep getting stopped thru such legal fictions as lack-of-standing and other technicalities.

Also, according to a number of people, Obama was a very active public homosexual around Chicago prior to his presidential run. Even tho this does not affect his ability to lead, if affects his ability to be blackmailed. Besides, American have a right to know the background of our presidential candidates.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura has publicly said that the CIA summoned him to a meeting and tried to determine how he got elected. He also said the CIA places their people in positions in State governments. I can't help but wonder if what's happening to our country would even be possible without the participation of the CIA/DoD? One other thing, do you recall a story some time ago about secret mega-dollar Vatican bank accounts for a significant number of our politicians and their children? Seems I recall that Chief Justice Roberts was said to have one of the biggest accounts.

The cancer spreading thru our country has almost killed our body politic -- and our way-of-life.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Thank You Freedom12 for the added info.

Seems so many are willing to just "Hope and Believe" that they know the truth..

I know enough to know that i don't....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good points! Really!

But what if.... He was hand picked because of those very things and put in this position to fail miserably.

So when the economy fails and the US collapses..

And the white interbred bloodlines stay untarnished to continue their rule afterwards!

Just a thought...

Some people are too naive and will never get it. Gave you a star and wish I could give you more than that.

People like ron paul and gary johnson WHO ARE QUALIFIED never get a chance.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

I've been to a gay men's club - doesn't make me gay (I'm a straight woman).

It's a known fact that Ron Paul is a racist. I heard a few people make that claim, so it must be true.

Don't "straight women" like to look at hot nude men? LOL

I don't believe I have said anywhere "Barack is gay"???

Facts are thus-

We know Barack went to the gay club.

We know some gay black men were killed that Obama knew and went to his church.

We know Rev Wright has a "club" for gay male members of his church, where he "hook's up" gay men with a "wife" so they appear to be "good upstanding citizens".
edit on 4-5-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I must say, with the only possible exception of Jimmy Carter, Obama is the LEAST favorite politician I've ever seen in my near 4 decades of life to be seeing them. I don't like anything about the man. From how he keeps his hair, to his beady little eyes to the way he has a cocky little smirk sometimes.

So no one..but no one anywhere, could ever mistake me for an Obama supporter in even a passing, joking way.

Having said that? I don't buy this. Any of it. Why? No one gets where Obama is by just waking up one day and saying to themselves, 'Self, I'm going to be President!', then going out and doing it. Obama had many many people behind and around him to reach this level of his life. They ALL do. Those people don't read BIN and they don't take news from the MSM. They RUN things like the CIA or deeper and smaller groups we don't even known the names of.

They run the mass media too. And in doing so, they define reality to a whole bunch of people that are stuck in alpha-wave induced stupidity. An event is only real if they define it to be real. They ridicule anything that conflicts with the official story.

The only way to peek around the curtain is to turn off the darn TV and read everything you can get your hands on ...... from every source. Cross check accounts and facts. The official story rarely holds any similarity to the known facts these days.

Only critical thinking can thwart these monsters running our country. Sheesh .... these monsters may not have any reason to worry ......

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EricR

On the Birth issue? Well..Yes, actually we DO know.

Birther Scorecard

207 cases had made it to a Court and/or Judge by the time of that chart's creation. Including over 25 to Supreme levels. 201 have been defeated or dismissed with prejudice. The remainder were pending and I'm sure, by now, have also suffered defeat.

The documents about his immigration which include memos, investigative reports and detailed records were all released by his people and relevant Government Agencies in 2010, for what wasn't already out there. The schools in Indonesia who were feeling a bit slighted by not being given proper due in having hosted a future U.S. President, made all of their records public. Also, in 2010. That is where we get and know for certain he went by the name Barry Soetoro. It's also confirmed he wasn't an Indonesian Citizen, nor was he a Muslim. He spent about half his time in a state school, which by nature of Indonesia and the times, was a 'Madrasa' by some definitions. Then he spent the remainder of his time in a private Catholic school. He got both worlds while there.

So... Actually, there isn't all that much still left to question. What there is? Isn't relevant to his fitness to serve as President under US law. The rest is for historians and Presidential library people to fret over in getting a perfectly complete record for the long term record at some point, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join