It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment in Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

www.poetseers.org...

Without any dark thought I travel from one star to another looking for... a moment in Heaven.

But I am still here on Earth,and all around me a dark abyss,surrounds the emptiness of the untold Truth.

Livid smiles of the past tries to bring me back where once we were,on the edge of a ray of Heaven...and Hell.

And this moment seen only by the Angels it will last forever,only if my words ,expression of the truth,will make their path through the swamp of lies ,blurred,a place where you cannot see or feel...the moment of Heaven.

Earth,a creation of fire and Love with all his beauties is that moment which will never return to the beginning.

We are here today because with each second of our lives that pass we can feel life in all her beauty.

And that second it is indeed...a moment in Heaven.

A return from death is the smile of the future ,a path of Light ,the link between Earth and Heaven that can bring this unique moment in our lives....the moment of Heaven.

lucas2012infos.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I really enjoy your threads piequal, they are very inspirational.

Thank you.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I really enjoy your threads piequal, they are very inspirational.

Thank you.

I thank you 3NL1GHT3N3D1.

Then you enjoy Life which will make you live at one point in Time,moments forever in Heaven.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Awwwww.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Not in this case.

You just made me so happy.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You just made me so happy.
Happy I did someone happy.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the tranquility and a smile.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you for the tranquility and a smile.
Gladly peace of the soul will bring happiness again in your life.

Read it to thy neighbor and he shall not bother you again.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for these words. I noticed your William Blake quote at the beginning, and I just wanted to say that he is one of my favorite writers and thinkers of all time. I really believe that he had an understanding that is beyond most people, and in fact this was likely some sort of spiritual or divine gift of some sort. Reading about things that have happened to him during his life is just amazing, and seem to bolster the idea of his genius. Anyway, thanks again.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

. I noticed your William Blake quote at the beginning, and I just wanted to say that he is one of my favorite writers and thinkers of all time.

Reading about things that have happened to him during his life is just amazing, and seem to bolster the idea of his genius. Anyway, thanks again.
Indeed Life is full of surprises and this is the reason for which some things do happen.

Oh and I am glad you like it.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Lovely friend, absolutely lovely. Thank you for this. Life is indeed beautiful even with all the ugly, I can still see beauty. Have a wonderful day.

peace and love
~nat

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you for this. Life is indeed beautiful even with all the ugly, I can still see beauty. Have a wonderful day.
Oh, thank you beautiful blue eyes.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
mikey weinstein
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
Army Col. Charles Engel, M.P.H., M.D.,Demay psychology pentagon,USPHS Capt. Janet Hawkins, MSW, MPA, Navy
Captain Paul S. Hammer (DCoE),
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape
---they are also raping children and adults in jewish synagogues and christian sanctuaries
THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE AGAINST OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
major general jeffrey jacobs commander army reserve psyops-
lt gen william caldwell, major general jeffrey jacobs army reserve psychological operations
is raping rabbis,preachers,priests,christians,jews, and their children with psychotronic warfare-
drones/satellites and other military equipment-
in their synagogues,cathedrals, and churches....IN THE UNITED STATES
they use v2k(voice to skull) to be the voice of god (the Torah says no man may claim deity!)
the obama administration condones this in the united states-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_weapon
wired.com/dangerroom/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/
Please contact the aclj/aclu/the hague/the u.n./preachers/teachers/evangelists/rabbis
or anyone who can to stop this blasphemy!!!
Where is our constitutionally protected freedom of religion!

new topics

top topics

join