It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. Tory attack ads. As Justin predicted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He mentioned in his acceptance speech that the attack ads would begin soon. He was right:

I love that last one, "Quebeckers are better... we're Quebeckers...." From 14 years ago AND what was the topic about? Speaking French? He'd be right wouldn't he? This will backfire.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

It's doesn't even take an ounce of grey matter to predict that attack ads would start and it really doesn't matter which mainstream party gets in, they are all corrupt and answer to the same "boss." Even if this new Trudeau, a detached-from-reality rich kid brat who has obviously been taking acting lessons, had an ounce of integrity, he'd sell it to the highest bidder first chance he got, his soul has probably already been sold like Harper's and the rest. Imagine what he learned growing up in "that' household, a mother who was a nut and a father who started the screwing of this colony and was trained as a jesuit priest... yikes!

We need someone who is going to stand up to the banks and the multinationals, not another status quo meat puppet.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This commercial has been playing for a few weeks now, kinda old news. Sorry.

I actually saw a newer one which was almost as bad yesterday, but what's new about attack ads? They're as old as politics itself.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousmysteries

I actually saw a newer one which was almost as bad yesterday, but what's new about attack ads? They're as old as politics itself.

attack? tame compared to some of the filth that spews from political campaigns in particular and politicians mouths in general

indeed, OP is either very young, or very old to be so sensitive.
(s)he strikes me as a model of "sanity" as well

this justin strikes me as inbred elitist scum ,and as relevant as his namesake, bieber, IMHO.

but pay no heed to my words, as i am quite "Mad", don't you know?
and seeking my 20 posts to boot

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by mysteriousmysteries

attack? tame compared to some of the filth that spews from political campaigns in particular and politicians mouths in general

Quotes taken out of context. The background is obviously a charity fashion show. AND, why now? There isn't an election for 2.5 years.

indeed, OP is either very young, or very old to be so sensitive.
(s)he strikes me as a model of "sanity" as well

*snip*

but pay no heed to my words, as i am quite "Mad", don't you know?

Thanks for the sanity thing. Btw, it's he and old enough to know that quote was from Patton.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
They started them recently because the Tories were pushing for a spring election.

top topics

join