It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miami Cop Who Had Nine Lives...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but I think it's pretty safe to say that this individual is probably one of the "bad apples".

He must really love his job though

Miami cop fired 8 times could make it 9

This time around, Sgt. German Bosque—who has been fired eight times from three different police departments—has been charged with leaving his assault weapon with his girlfriend’s father, a trained security guard, while on an eight-day leave, according to CBS4 Miami.

That’s a no-no, says the Opa-locka Police Department, which presented its case to dismiss him in front of an arbitration officer on Wednesday.

The Miami cop has managed to return to his post despite his alleged vices. The Miami Herald reports Bosque has beaten back a long list of head-turning charges, including:

- busting the skull of a handcuffed suspect
- beating juveniles
- having dope and booze in his squad car
- ripping off suspects
- falsifying reports
- participating in an unauthorized chase where four people were killed
- calling in sick … from Cancun

Like I said he must really love his job...he gets to drive around with a car full of booze and dope and calls in sick from Cancun

Yes many of these claims are "allegations" but the allegations were serious enough to have him fired 8 times and perhaps a ninth. This guy is damaged goods, any police department who is willing to hire this guy are clearly incompetent, or at the very least have very low standards when it comes to recruiting.

edit on 5/4/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

but this is precisely what the Lords of "Sanity" seek in their minions.
it should be obvious he is either in possession of blackmail material
or has powerful patrons in the above mentioned group.

you'd realize that if you weren't as "Mad" as I.

also, if it looks like a satanic pedophile

OT:
Know this, my friend: when The Church of The Universal Truth is firmly established [pending the development and construction of Faith Generators ™ and their attendant Faith Batteries™] you have my cordial invitation to join either as a Bishop or Cardinal. the latter being more for militancy and enforcement, you may prefer the former
edit on 4-5-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

You raised a great point that I failed to think of. He could possibly have some juicy blackmail material which is why they keep finding him new "positions". That's a very logical observation on your behalf.

And thank you, I graciously accept your invitation

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

tactical flag, [just got my 20th w/ my intro]

surely with all the LEO's skulking ab...*Cough!!!* i mean among our Membership,
this thread could have gone further

similar stories and anecdotes...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Congrats on the 20th post!

I'm guessing this thread got lost in the abyss of Boston threads or maybe it was not appealing to the overall membership. But damn, every time that I think of this story and the incompetence behind it, I can't help but laugh out loud

"Coming soon to a police force near you...this idiot"

top topics

join