Best UFO Sighting April 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been shared. Not many views. Some cracking shots also..
Have a look for yourself.
Cheers
Shaun

Video:
edit on 5/4/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
brilliant, love video like this!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Seems like a pretty good video, some of the recording do seem legit. I honestly got tired of looking at videos since they literally look like glowing dots , when I realized the best recording device are the eyes it self, videos would great proof for others.

The 1950 video shows something I ain't seen sort of. The one I'm relating it to went vice versa in direction if you could get what I mean.

Great vid none the less.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Most of those "UFO's" in that video are CGI. The "1950's" one most especially. If you slow the video down you will see that the "objects" can't keep up with the movement of the camera. That is a CGI software limitation.

And had some alien objects flew formation like that, that low over a city in broad-daylight, not only would the videographer spent more time videoing them, it would've been all over the newspapers and other media of the time.

Hoax videos are hoax videos.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Like I said, glowing dots, or a better explantion Space Turtles mate.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If that is the best, id hate to see the worst lol

CGI....glowing balls is the easiest, most faked ufo's around. Same as the ones going straight across the screen...motion tracked to a shoreline for simplicity.

edit on 4-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Yea, it sad how they almost get their good side in almost all hoax videos. Which are definitely hoaxed videos. Not being sarcastic their.

Even if it were a genuine video, it would still be difficult to actually prove. In the end videos would actually go the other way.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Specimen because: Need to spell check more often

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

15 minutes and you have a UFO video thats good enough to fool most of the believers

25 minutes for a better one...still pretty easy to do, thats why there are so many UFO channels, if they arent making them with cgi they are fooling people into believing balloons, birds, planes, reflections and known issues like artifacts and lens flares are UFO's.

I dont see why people dont question how these channels can guarantee and make a video every single week without fail..some see half a dozen UFO's in a week....well, we know they arent UFO's in the sense the believers would like them to be...but none the less, they lap it up lol
These editing programs are easy to get for nothing, they sell for $1000s but people get them off torrent sites for nothing. If there was no way of getting this software apart from buying it, half the UFO channels would go overnight...or not exist in the first place. The reflection, planes, birds etc would still remain, but most of the time they are easily identified by skeptics.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The video is from looknowtv and copyrighted to them , looknowtv is run by xxxdonutsxxx so not reliable as they're well known for CGI hoaxed videos .
Clicks = Cash , we need to stop feeding these idiots .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Understandable, however, I should really state my point.

These hoax videos are actually quite close to the real thing, however unlikely it sounds. They literally look like a dot or an illuminated plane(I never believed that hologram myth), and if one were actually caught on camera, it would literally not PROVE a single thing at all. White orbs, would be difficult to prove, while the orange orb would be much more difficult to prove to such a ghostly nature. Black triangles, hmmpfh...not as hard, but rare(I wonder who that could be, hint).

It is obvious that most people want to fool other into believing for their own purposes whether it be greed, or conformity. They could be taking little tid bits of actual sightings from witnesses in trying gain credibility..

I have learned this a long time ago, videos will actually fail.

Im also aware of the anomalies in the eyes, and sometimes it trip me out, when really it some what of a lens-flare in my own eyeball.

O the drugs I wish I smoked. Lol.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Best video I have seen so far is "Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled".

It is THE most compelling evidence I have ever seen.

Joe Jordan's research is irrefutable and undeniable proof that the truth IS being covered up.

Joe Jordan is the most hated man in UFOlogy.

WHY?

He exposed the deception of other researchers who are covering up the truth about UFO's.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Specimen

15 minutes and you have a UFO video thats good enough to fool most of the believers

Thank you, THANK YOU

I'm a dab hand at after effects. Ooooo, Youtube channel here I come, LOOOOOAAAAADSSAAAAAAA MONEY

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Best video I have seen so far is "Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled".

It is THE most compelling evidence I have ever seen.

Joe Jordan's research is irrefutable and undeniable proof that the truth IS being covered up.

Joe Jordan is the most hated man in UFOlogy.

WHY?

He exposed the deception of other researchers who are covering up the truth about UFO's.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

again? again?
yet another thread with this video and comment
its getting real tired

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Far from impressed. A whole lot of fakes with "expert color filters" that serve squat. Those color filters must mean its being put through vigorous video testing by the experts and must be really unknown wowwwww...

Very 1st video: Undoubtedly CGI. Why can't a lot of people still not recognize the clear fakery of CGI when theyre looking at it? It stands out like sh*t on a blanket

2nd video: Likely a plane's headlights front on. As the plane makes its turn the lights dim.. Everyone born in the modern age has seen this in the sky before. Better throw a pointless dumb green saturated filter over it!

3rd: Not really sure, probably a seagull. Color filters for mobile phone users? I'm using my PC and a Full HD monitor and I can't see squat. Sorry your color filters are useless

4th:CGI

5th: Really don't know, too small and blurry to tell

6th: CGI, and very poor at that. They've made them look like birds? At least fake it to look like a UFO

7th: Bird

8th: Probably a well done CGI fake. His camera work is tell tale sign of BS. "Zoom in slightly.... zoom back out. Track object through sky.. Zoom in so so slightly.. Zoom out."
edit on 4-5-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-5-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I just watched that whole video, and nowhere is there any accusation of UFO researchers "covering up the truth" about UFO's.

I will say that the whole video is a crock of bull because they are trying to claim that most, if not all alien abductions are from "god" and his angels. And that if you become a "born-again Christian", you can rebuke the abductions and visitations away and they'll never come back.

"God" and his angels don't need to experiment on us or take samples. They already know how we were created what we're made of. Real alien visitors, on the other hand, would not know how we were created or what we're made of, and would be more likely to do experimentations and take samples.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Atheist aliens ending up pretending to be the God and Devil themselves, seems so much more logical. Im 50/50 on that.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The video is from looknowtv and copyrighted to them , looknowtv is run by xxxdonutsxxx so not reliable as they're well known for CGI hoaxed videos .
Clicks = Cash , we need to stop feeding these idiots .

I wondered where xxxdonutsxxx had disappeared to lol, im pretty sure he was also part of that channel with the fish on a hook as its thumbnail...Crazybreakingnews.
No one understood the thumbnail they used, it was blatant...hook like and sinker, reel them in etc. It couldnt have been obvious in my opinion.

They used pictures with sound dubbed over them, that became a pretty big fad in the coming months...even to this day people try and use that technique...fake camera shake, a picture with a ufo added...easy peasy.

I think ATS should pull anything from LookNowTv now they know who it is. ThirdPhaseOfMoon is now pulled from the boards thankfully, if only mods would do the same with other known hoax channels
In my opinion all ufo channels are hoax channels, but some are actually genuine in their beliefs...the channels posting 1 or more videos a week are clearly hoaxing, people go years without seeing anything...these people see them literally on a daily basis apparently lol

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Anyone that asks you to subscribe to their channel, has another agenda.
This sought of stuff is so easy to fake by trained people

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

" Alien abduction " movies and documentaries are nothing more than entertainment value,
( Though there is nothing wrong with that.) a nice little earner, perpetuated by an industry whose business is about parting people from their cash !

Rather than look into logical ( But uninteresting.) reasons for this phenomena, I.e. sleep paralysis or mental health problems, an entire industry promotes this silliness, and people love it !

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Thank you for taking the time to post this vid Shauny. I have to say that alot of this content does not appear to have any details to back up the sightings. Sure the vids say the town name, but there is no corroborating info, no file information for example. It may well turn out that the video is a hoax or parts are a hoax, but when you are searching for the truth you also need to be able to rule some things out.

One of the unfortunate facts of this age and this particulare subject is that, as pointed out by many, things are easier to fake these days. If we truly want to understand what the UFO phenomena really is, then we need to look at first hand sources like pics with xif data, unmodified video, etc. The evidence gathered in support and opposition needs to be able to withstand scrutiny and peer review.

If we are truly interested in the truth, then we need to stop accepting evidence that is below par. If we want the broader community to look upon us and our search with any sort of genuine interest then we need to step our game up and provide quality evidence.
Just my thoughts.

And OP, keep searching. When your trying to find a needle in a haystack you have to move a lot of hay

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join