It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Denton TX.. Drill Preparing for chaos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As these drills find a way to manifest themselves into reality I thought I'd give a heads up. Hopefully this is only a drill.

Drill Preparing for chaos

“We train as realistic as we can — if we don’t train realistic, then the first responders will not know how to react to something they have never seen before,” Grelle said. “It’s the best kind of training we can provide, not only to ourselves but to better respond to our community.”

City Conducts Community Full-Scale Disaster Exercise

The exercise scenario will involve a simulated severe weather event and mass casualty incident at a sporting venue. Students with the University of North Texas’ Emergency Administration and Planning (EADP) program will serve as mock victims and will be transported from the scene by ambulance, ambus, and air medical helicopter to participating hospitals

edit on 4-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Another false flag attack may be imminent. Switching to CNN right now and grabbing some popcorn & sodas.

These things are getting so easy to predict now with the "drills" that always precede them.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Another false flag attack may be imminent. Switching to CNN right now and grabbing some popcorn & sodas.

These things are getting so easy to predict now with the "drills" that always precede them.

I don't know if another attack is imminent, but if something happens... Well you know..

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Our county had such a drill a few years back. Being that I am a first responder I was involved in the training.

It involved volunteer fire departments from surrounding counties (I believe 3-4 were involved), ambulance services (I believe about 4-5 of those were involved), two of the largest factories in the area (it was simulated that there was an explosion or earthquake or something that affected both), and one of the two hospitals in the area.

People were really transported in ambulances to the hospital and ran through as if they were really injured.

Without these drills first responders cannot be prepared for when they are needed. Obviously they cannot prevent disaster from happening but they are there to help in the aftermath. Just because there is a drill taking place does not mean something is going to happen. Drills take place everyday of the year someplace. If the first responders where not trained you all would complain about that. Now that they are training you all are claiming they are setting up for a false flag.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Without these drills first responders cannot be prepared for when they are needed. Obviously they cannot prevent disaster from happening but they are there to help in the aftermath. Just because there is a drill taking place does not mean something is going to happen. Drills take place everyday of the year someplace. If the first responders where not trained you all would complain about that. Now that they are training you all are claiming they are setting up for a false flag.

Preparation is good and needed. For the record I'm not claiming anything, but you have to admit that lately very bad things happen during or shortly after these large scale drills.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I think in the case of the marathon, and a few other they lied about the drill. I think they really had people and dog looking but failed to realize the bombs were moving. They said drill s they did not scare people.

To say they were connected would mean that a lot of people were involved in the conspiracy which means a risk of a lot of loose lips. It is not feasible and does not make sense.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree with Raist but I also agree with whatsecret.

S&F because you never know nowadays..

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

To say they were connected would mean that a lot of people were involved in the conspiracy which means a risk of a lot of loose lips. It is not feasible and does not make sense.

There are always loose lips, it's just that some people choose to look for excuses why these slips of the tongue are just innocent mistakes.

Here's a thread with a video where the Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis accidentally calls the suspects actors. Now why would he be thinking about actors when talking about two terrorists that bombed a Marathon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Here I will explain a bit more in detail what makes sense to me with the marathon thing. But first I will say the fewer that know the better chances you have of making it work.

We know the FBI was watching one of the brothers for some time before the bombings. So one agent or someone in the FBI comes forward saying they know something is going to take place the day of the bombings. Someone above him who he reported to said thanks but lets keep this quiet because there might be someone within the organization who would warn the bombers that they know.

So who ever got reported to (it might have been someone in government) decided that this would be great for putting the foot down further on our rights. After all the people if afraid seem more than willing to let the government "protect" them.

Anyway they person who is on top of it all puts out word to have a group of people looking for stuff, knowing they will not find anything because the bombs will be on the move until a certain time. They tell those doing the looking to just say they are conducting a drill so that they do not scare people, because a scared public will go home and no one will be hurt (anyone hurt is just collateral damage and helps to drive home the need for government "protection").

What happens is a real event that was allowed to happen and only a few people knew there was a chance and only one knew that it was going to happen because they set it up to allow for it to be that way. Everyone else in the matter was just patsies doing their job. Only their job was set up to fail from the start. They believe they were doing the right thing and their job. Only one or two people at most know the truth of it all. Everyone else were just game pieces being used.

These events taking place are not staged events. They are real events allowed to happen. It lets the government say that they messed up, it shows that they are incompetent as long as we have so many freedoms. When we allow them full control they can protect us completely. Anything saying there were actors involved is just crap put out to make anyone questioning parts of the event to look loony. It was put out there and for some reason some people believed it.

The less that know make it possible. The more that know get in the way.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Often times those involved in an act (such as an act of terrorism) are called actors.

Don't get caught up in the actors garbage it only hurts the true cause of getting to those involved. This was a real event that was allowed to happen. Everyone else was just "actors" pawns in the game that those in charge are playing. These pawns include everyone there that day, none of them knew what was taking place. Some thought they were watching an event, others thought they were working to protect people and failed, and a few thought they were proving their points and taking a stand by hurting people.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
reply to post by Raist

Preparation is good and needed. For the record I'm not claiming anything, but you have to admit that lately very bad things happen during or shortly after these large scale drills.

Considering drills go on all year just every single day somewhere of course things happen around them.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

So he said "actors" to make people look loony and NOT because there were actors on scene... Got it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you have ever done anything wrong in your life you know that you get caught when people talk. If you want to get away with anything you involve as few people as possible. If you were ever caught it was possibly because someone said something, if you got away with it, it was because you kept quiet.

This crime is no different in a petty crime in that it is a crime. It is different because it is a huge crime that affected the country as a whole.

Logic and numbers point to less people involved and more people used as pawns.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No that is not what I said. I said he used it because they were actors in the large scheme of things. They acted their role in a real event. They acted in a manner of terrorism. He used the word in its root form.

I later said that it is being used on the internet in the form of actors like in a movie to make people look crazy for questioning. If you think they were actors I will just stop now since it is not worth my time. This was a real event, real people got hurt and died, real people set off real bombs. The difference is it was a real event allowed to happen.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Don't get caught up in the actors garbage it only hurts the true cause of getting to those involved.

But they use actors for training exercises... Look for yourself...

HSEEP Volume IV

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Or it is just as likely it is just a drill.
I mean why would anyone want to drill\practice\train for a scenario.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Considering drills go on all year just every single day somewhere of course things happen around them.

Yes that's true... If you don't see anything odd with them having drills for almost identical scenarios during some of these events then it must be only a coincidence.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Okay I guess our discussion is over. I thought this might be a sensible topic, I was wrong. I said I have been involved in such a drill, it was the largest that had taken place in the state in a long time. I am not an actor, I was an "injured" person in the drill though.

You have to have "injured" in a drill or you cannot practice.

However, continue on with your discussion of actors. Because after all it was all fake. Everyone was a paid actor. life is not real in fact, I suspect everyone is an actor.

Whatever, I am done here.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Okay I guess our discussion is over. I thought this might be a sensible topic, I was wrong. I said I have been involved in such a drill, it was the largest that had taken place in the state in a long time. I am not an actor, I was an "injured" person in the drill though.

You have to have "injured" in a drill or you cannot practice.

However, continue on with your discussion of actors. Because after all it was all fake. Everyone was a paid actor. life is not real in fact, I suspect everyone is an actor.

Whatever, I am done here.

Raist

I'm sorry but why would they need to create all those documents for actors if they don't use actors?

I'm not saying it was all fake and I'm sure that innocent people got hurt and killed but the pictures and videos released to the public have a very good chance of being fake with actors playing their role.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
1) There was a drill at the Marathon..

2) The DHS and FEMA recruit actors for drills...

3) Boston Police Commissioner says actors are responsible for the bombing...

Hhmm.... I must be crazy thinking that actors were at the Marathon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join