It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of tender moments caught in Russian Dash cam videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Tired of all the gore, horrific car wrecks that we normally see on Russian dash cam videos?

This video is for you then!

Enjoy
My favorite part is @ 3:39

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Thank you.
So touching to see how beautiful the human spirit can be. I needed a good cry today.

Hugs to you.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The video was nice and all... but doesn't beat a good ol' dash cam crash or Russian drunken fight.

Still good to see people treating others with respect.

I think our leaders should watch that.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm on a quest to find more kindness in the world as I'm saturated with the opposite kind.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This may honestly be the best post I have seen all year. Almost made me cry.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Very nice, not something you see every day!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow, at one time it was common to help little old ladies cross the street. You never see that anymore. Very heart warming! Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Wow, I needed this. There may be a little hope left for humanity. You made my day!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Loved it!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Thank you for sharing a video of beautiful acts of kindness. I am over my head in a very stressful,ongoing situation and watching the video made me teary.

My spirit is renewed and my energy levels lifted and I am grateful. I kept thinking about the daily news reports on the television - what if they beamed out videos like the one featured in this thread - all day every day. What if it became viral - to project acts of kindness via the television as 'news' and remind humanity - to be human??!!

Thank you again. It is amazing that to understand and appreciate an act of kindness I did not need to know how to interpret the russian language - just watch and learn. Isn't that how Children learn - by example??!!

Much Peace...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
l have seen my share of Russian wrecks but this was way different and certainly faith restoring in humanity, and the music was just the right touch. just wish l wouldn't of cried like a girl.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
that brought a lil tear to my eye too, it's nice to see a little human compassion for a change

but just to make a few giggle i'll add this one, another russian one i think... made me laugh aloud for a good minute!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Some truly feel good moments with a tear welling up.
You think of cameras as bad and no doubt our gov. placed cams are intendede purely for catching people and I have no doubt these can be used with license identification for the same thing, but to be simplistic, golly gee, what nice moments these dash cams capture to reveal another side of humanity.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Awwww.... Thank you so much for sharing that Muse. It's been a mixed sort of day and that was a real nice thing to find about now. The people helping the elderly cross the road were especially touching. How sweet to come post this.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

A wonderful, heartwarming post ! Restored my faith in humanity. Especially the way the elderly were considered.

Thank you muse 7...a ray of sunshine through the storm clouds.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I watched this video and I have to be honest, what world do you all live in that these things dont happen in every day?

Maybe it's where I'm from. Maybe it's how I was raised. I don't know but I don't think I can count the number of people my brother and I have pushed out of the snow, or times I've stopped to let a cat walk across the road. And I hate cats.

I didn't see a single thing in this video that you shouldn't just do for someone else, because they're people. I've been on my way to job interviews and seen accidents/broken down cars/people just generally needing a little help and I've known that I'll be late if I stop, but I always stop anyway. Not because I want a reward or a thank you, and furthermore it's not to get stars at ATS, but I've always done it because they're people. It doesn't matter if you know them or if you like them, if you can help, you should.

How is this foreign?! How is this idea novel?!

I've seen people criticize my faith, I've seen people criticize the region I come from because of its general conservatism, but if the rest of the world (the world without faith and an enact semblance of remaining conservative thought), that's not a world I want to venture in to. My "world" may move a little slower but if your "fast pace" doesn't allow for treating people like... people, I'll never want any part of that.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, OP. I really needed to see that video. Sometimes my faith in humanity needs to be restored.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cqnoble

don't be too disheartened... stuff like this does happen every day,.. but it's only thru cams that other people get to see it.. most of the time it's unnoticed because it's simple human kindness that most would do.. it's just you don't SEE it that often

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This was the first video I watched yesterday that a friend posted to me.

Made me feel good all day and helped a little to restore my faith in humanity.

edit on 5-5-2013 by Mister_Bit because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cqnoble
I watched this video and I have to be honest, what world do you all live in that these things dont happen in every day?

Maybe it's where I'm from. Maybe it's how I was raised. I don't know but I don't think I can count the number of people my brother and I have pushed out of the snow, or times I've stopped to let a cat walk across the road. And I hate cats.

I didn't see a single thing in this video that you shouldn't just do for someone else, because they're people. I've been on my way to job interviews and seen accidents/broken down cars/people just generally needing a little help and I've known that I'll be late if I stop, but I always stop anyway. Not because I want a reward or a thank you, and furthermore it's not to get stars at ATS, but I've always done it because they're people. It doesn't matter if you know them or if you like them, if you can help, you should.

How is this foreign?! How is this idea novel?!

I've seen people criticize my faith, I've seen people criticize the region I come from because of its general conservatism, but if the rest of the world (the world without faith and an enact semblance of remaining conservative thought), that's not a world I want to venture in to. My "world" may move a little slower but if your "fast pace" doesn't allow for treating people like... people, I'll never want any part of that.
I'd do the same things personally, it's just very rare to see others doing them, you have to admit that?

<<   2 >>

join