It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is this guy genuine??

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The man certainly believes what he is saying, and nothing in his speech or body language strikes me as he is making it up. I am a believer but without anyway to verify what this man is saying its just more hearsay if we had something his CIA name or real name someone could FOIA and see if he appears in any official documentation, but like I said I believe is telling the truth and seems credible but without any other evidence there is no way to objectively say for sure.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
More of the same old same old!

Just because its an old guy wheezing out the same tales doesn't make them true.

This guy just regurgitates the stories that have been around for years. Bob Lazar's saucer craft behind garage doors at Area 51. The tin foil Roswell craft. The living and dead aliens from Roswell. The greys. Alien autopsy. The men in black. Threats to keep silent. One cliche after another, all part of UFO popular culture.

His claim of anonymity is pretty ludicrous, too, as he's identified himself by appearing on camera and describing his past role in a government agency - of course, the anonymity claim makes sense if he's making everything up!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
As always, I want to believe. And I don't want to cast aspersions on what is clearly an ill (is he still alive? This was ostensibly prior to 2010 based on what he said) and possibly near death individual. But I have to be rigorous and I have to ask questions. I can't let my genuine sympathy for his suffering and probable demise get in the way of that, for the sake of some attempt at objectivity.

So my questions/thoughts are as follows.

• He went from army draftee to signals (signals intelligence?) to CIA to a project of this sensitivity and import. Is this a fairly typical career progression?
  • He seems quite vague. Why does what he has to offer sound like typical UFO lore literature fare rather than like a detailed, intimate recollection by someone trying to get a lifetime of secrets off his chest?
  • He has previously been unwilling to commit his face to video, but has chosen to do so now because he may be near death (and given his condition, even if his life can be prolonged, his time is unfortunately likely short.) Why the concern about protecting his name, then? Even the Disclosure Project's witnesses offered names and credentials that could be fact checked. He does not. Why? A convenient explanation would be to protect his loved ones, but he doesn't offer this reasoning.
  • I hate to even broach this, but it has to be said. He is suffering from kidney failure and what looks like significant edema (and probably pulmonary edema as well.) Is it possible that he's suffering from related symptoms of dementia or other cognitive impairment?
  • He alludes to Blue Book being CIA related. Now, we know that many Blue Book case reports were also sent to CIA and that CIA may have had its own separate interest in these sightings on the side. Some have even speculated that the Air Force project was merely the public face of a more clandestine effort conducted primarily by the CIA. Is this what he's alluding to? Why is there no clarification or questioning of this? Most people think of Blue Book as being run by the Air Force, so why the lack of distinction?

I have other concerns pertaining to his story, but those are the most prominent in my mind. It's possible many of my questions and concerns could be accounted for quite simply by his age and illness. But if that's the case, then his testimony is automatically suspect on that basis alone in my mind. People can appear quite cogent and truthful while unwittingly being very confused or impaired.

Again, I am not trying to denigrate a dying (dead?) man and I am not asserting that his testimony is false. I just have questions and concerns that I would be dishonest with myself to not take into consideration.

Peace.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't get why so many here are going all "OMG! This is amazing, what a fascinating story..." when the guy has done nothing to prove or back up what he's saying, he's just telling stories. Seems to me some people just really want to believe.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It seems this place is full of shills. No offence if you are a shill, but if you are being paid, please try to understand and respect that that this man gave his life for your country (as you are giving yours) and he is just doing what he thinks is right before he dies. Respect his decision to reveal the truth.

This is an excellent post and I'm very happy to see this man get it off his chest with such relief. It must feel so good for him. Even though the military are ensuring that this info only gets out to the chosen few.

To me, where there's smoke there's fire, but in the sad Area 51 / American / Gun-lobby world that you guys live in (I'm in Australia) there seems to me not just smoke but a lot of fire around this issue. It's literally aglow!

Well done, ATS. You guys are obviously keen to get the truth out and it's working. It's a pity we can't Tweet posts, but I'll definitely link to the video.

Nice job. If not only because the thread gives this dying man a forum to air his views. Star and flag. Shills, please - a minutes respect for a dead old man, please. He can no longer defend himself. You can't shoot him now.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Watched the whole video, I don't see anything groundbreaking here. While i respect him as a human being, he provides 0 evidence, and says the same old thing that others have been saying for years.

I mean do some of you think its THAT hard to find an older person, pay them to act like they are/were a CIA operative, and give their "Testimony"?

I understand people want disclosure on the whole UFO thing, but this will hardly do anything to push it along. He brings nothing different to the table then Bob lazar did back in the 80s. Give me a break.

edit on 5/5/1313 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
As always, I want to believe. And I don't want to cast aspersions on what is clearly an ill (is he still alive? This was ostensibly prior to 2010 based on what he said) and possibly near death individual. But I have to be rigorous and I have to ask questions. I can't let my genuine sympathy for his suffering and probable demise get in the way of that, for the sake of some attempt at objectivity.

So my questions/thoughts are as follows.

• He went from army draftee to signals (signals intelligence?) to CIA to a project of this sensitivity and import. Is this a fairly typical career progression?

Yes highly likely, and does happen

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Thanks! For the record, when I ask questions I do so in hopes of answers, not to discredit. So it's nice to actually receive an answer!

Peace.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

Yes but you notice this was recorded before 2010 so its been kept secret until I presume after his death as they use the term deathbed confession.

That way when people see his face he's long dead..

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by DaTroof
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

Yes but you notice this was recorded before 2010 so its been kept secret until I presume after his death as they use the term deathbed confession.

That way when people see his face he's long dead..

No it was recorded march 5th 2013

UFO author and historian Richard Dolan interviewed "Anonymous" on March 5, 2013. Facing impending kidney failure, this individual felt compelled to disclose secret information he feels is too important to keep secret.

So that is a moot point.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

He supports what Bob Lazar says imho - and with enough difference (for me at least) to see it as support and not plagiarism.

I personally think that the US MIC allow some people to come out and say what they saw as a form of obfuscation. It's a great way to hide the truth. Let the crazy guy tell 'em everything he knows. Let the people judge the man not what he says. And so you let "unique" people like Lazar and Hall and a few other mad scientist types say what they like (and nobody gonna believe them).

This guy is not that. He's truly relieved to get it off his chest. It's not evidence, though. But that's what ATS is about. Non-evidence based supposition. It's just a pity that us conspiracy dudes are probably the only ones who will ever give him (or any of this) airplay.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I believe in ET's, however I do not believe that they are friendly. I don't think they are our "galactic brothers and sisters". I have had horrible nightmares about aliens for many years. I met some people who live in AZ that are Navajo tell me that not all are friendly, which confirmed for me my fears.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
My apologies for missing the recording date, I presumed it was pre 2010 because he said the gag order "is up in 2010" which makes it sound pre 2010.

But people are missing the point here, he's not there to provide proof, he's there to unburden himself, this is for HIM not for us.

No we can't prove one iota of this but even if you knew his CIA name you would have a HUGE problem tracking any info about him. Personally I believe him, his face, motion and body movement never suggests he's lying at all. Could it be a mental issue based on the kidney failing, maybe but normally with a dementia person (like my now dead Mother) they show signs of distress and odd behaviour, he showed no signs and seemed very clear on dates and descriptions.

He's either an accomplished liar or he is saying what is on his mind with no signs of mental health issues.

As for the edits, I'd suggest it was times when he was out of breath or started coughing, yes it would have been better to have left them in so its an all in one shot deal and no time for faking or mistakes but we have no idea how long this poor guy was sat there.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You guys will buy anything. This guy was a nobody asked to become CIA and then to visit area 51 by the pres. and he does and sees an alien and a crashed thingy in a garage door. And boy oh boy, the president can't get to area 51 to see and threatens to attack the place so they (whomever they are) let this guy in to see it all.

But he has no photos, Id, file, pics or even one lousy bit of evidence. They never do. Of course its CIA and area 51 two places none of us are ever going to see inside of so the whole story is just that, another story. Some sort of gravity drive? Some sort of Chinese alien? Eisenhower was impressed I bet by this scientific expedition...

What a reveal. Not one single new piece of information throughout. Except the rumor the president was going to attack Area 51. And thats the funniest part...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I can't get my head around this, it's all the usual stuff just coming back up again... S4 as described by Bob Lazar, anti-gravity, greys, MJ-12. Is it all the same stuff because it's all true or is it all the same stuff because it's part of a government cover-up and that's the given story?

And the president not knowing what's going on? I find that hard to believe...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I mean, he's got some things bang on, like the A-12 + the U-2 being at Area 51, we know that now. And what type of plane Eisenhower had, but he could have just been really good at researching.

This has given me more questions than it has answers

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thank you Jesus for giving this man strength to tell us the truth about Aliens.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Florasaurus
I can't get my head around this, it's all the usual stuff just coming back up again... S4 as described by Bob Lazar, anti-gravity, greys, MJ-12. Is it all the same stuff because it's all true or is it all the same stuff because it's part of a government cover-up and that's the given story?

And the president not knowing what's going on? I find that hard to believe...

ooor...maybe because it was the truth all along...

not much of a cover story...if you need one.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
IF this were true it reveals a few things....

1. Aliens are scared of humans because they do not reveal themselves.
2. This must be because we are superior to them or could blow them out of the sky as they have never attacked a human craft or facility
3. They are as bad at driving their craft as we are of ours based on one crashing
4. The nearest habitable planet is how far away...????
5. Why would they come? They obviously are not as advanced as we are in anything but travel.
6. If they were real and one crashed do you not think we'd have more advancements in air travel since 1950's than the stuff we have now?

Get a grip.

If that does not register with some then we are more stupid than we think we are!

Little grey aliens Ha ha ha ha ha

edit on 5-5-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by MadMax7 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join