It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Thanks for posting this. This kind of stuff is why I'm here. Can anyone, anyone, think of a legitimate reason this man would lie. He is dying, not to sound harsh, but what I mean is he has nothing to gain. He is not looking for fame or anything. He's just telling his truth. It's wonderful. What would be even more wonderful is if this was covered by the mainstream. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I call BS on this, he is okay showing his face but not giving his name so we can confirm?
Yeah the BS O Meter is ringing bigtime

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackBateman

Thanks for posting this. This kind of stuff is why I'm here. Can anyone, anyone, think of a legitimate reason this man would lie. He is dying, not to sound harsh, but what I mean is he has nothing to gain. He is not looking for fame or anything. He's just telling his truth. It's wonderful. What would be even more wonderful is if this was covered by the mainstream. I'm not holding my breath.

Neither do I, but that's not because I believe this old guy. He is lying, or at best confusing facts.

You say you can't imagine him lying - well, sadly, I can. I can think of many reasons this man would lie. He may have been payed to lie. He may be an disinformation agent. He may be an old guy seeking attention. He may actually believe his own lies! He may be confusing facts and fiction. His children may receive payment for his lies. He may lie because he want to leave a nice impresson on his kids. He may actually have been in the Army, may even be sent to crypto-school, they would actually sent you there while you were AWAITING clearance, to keep you busy with something harmless might you not be cleared, but useful if you were. So, maybe he was sent there. And maybe he met folks that were in the CIA. He may have heard the (publicly known) stories about saucers, may even have heard tall stories (maybe told with tongue-in-cheek to this freshman) told by soldiers that had heard of it or were involved in clearing up the mess when the Mogul came down. He may simply have made it up. Say, he was NOT cleared for TS, simply remained in the Army as a regular serviceman. Say he did his duties, but as he had already told his children and wife he was a Secret Agent working for the CIA (and maybe he even told them he met aliens..) he kept up appearances. He may lie because he started lying a bit, than Moulton Howe got his name, he lied a bit more, and before you know it there is no turning back. Also after 50+ years, it is possible to mix up facts and fiction.

So, there are many reasons this man might lie.

Even if he is not: he fails to deliver any proof, whatsoever. We aren't even given his name. So, let's face it: this is yet another storyteller. At best.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i hear you

and i feel it is Truth..

I KNOW that we are not alone

so do you ALL...

remember?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. This kind of stuff is why I'm here. Can anyone, anyone, think of a legitimate reason this man would lie.
Liars lie.

It's what they do.

Darryl Forests

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

I think you are lying

is that the Truth?

not everyone lies...

anyways on topic, lol...

the subject of ufo's is so widespread now that soon everyone will know, well everyone does...lol

to be a professional skeptic or debunker is going to be a failure job, lol

watch and see

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Forests

I think you are lying

is that the Truth?
not everyone lies...

And not everyone simply beliefs.

the subject of ufo's is so widespread now that soon everyone will know, well everyone does...lol

Actually, the existence of objects / lights that fly around has NEVER been disputed. We know for a fact there are ligths / object flying around that we do not easily identify. Hence 'Unidentified'. But NOBODY ever came up with convincing proof of alien life. It are all stories.

to be a professional skeptic or debunker is going to be a failure job, lol

And to earn money from the gullible will - alas - still be possible as long as there will be money and gullible. I'm not sure if money will be around in the future, but the gullible will. It's mostly business, spiced with a few sincere researchers, who really don't understand what is going on either. Us forteans refer to these weird and wonderful happenings as acts of the Great Cosmic Joker..

BTW: I don't even believe there are professional skeptics or debunkers. There are however people, like me, that refuse to confuse stories - however wonderful - with solid, undeniable evidence.

watch and see

Yes, we will. Well, at least we will WAIT. If we will either watch something or see something - the difference is not entirely clear to me - remains to be .. er.. seen.

edit on 24-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

lol

i know the Truth, too bad you wish to deny it..

but hey whatever floats your boat

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Like a general showing us the decay of the war against the system, that punishes us the good people here in America. They could create a mesh or an opening in the sky, that could appear like a star gate or something...The red phase is the total control phase. Gets minds adjusted to the mindset, ..yes ET's do exist. Yes some of them are going to be good and some ones are bad. I am spiritual I know that there is a war going on in another dimension. That is my view on ET.s they are demons. Some are fallen angels or agents of Lucifer. That is what I believe the hybrids program is, that David Jacobs gets. Where the squid alien strangles the guy and makes him speak like a dummy ventriloquist. That.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

I saw Fire in the Sky and that movie was intriguing, but not that so intriguing that I have to know if it is true. This type of stuff breeds anger in me, but what can I really do? Yeah environmentalism that is another alien implant how we humans are we are a bunch of beings that they created, and so.

And don't want to die being a slave to baal and the government's "act of disclosure" to tell us that the angels and things in the bible are aliens. That we are a bunch of "beings" that they created, and so on.
Thomas Jefferson you know those Founding fathers would be more than appalled, (he'd be enraged and furious.)

Excuse me sir, do aliens need a source of income?? How did they get their space program started?

Interview with someone in the know, a Full half-hour oh boy oh good F'ing gumdrops.
It's a sleeping device!

The government is definitely weird.

Technology is holiness and sacred to the elites. It is possible that the whole moon landing was a hoax and that we never went! Not with the Saturn rockets, but that we possibly had the technology then with the anti-gravity propulsion to go to the moon and build bases and perhaps we are there now!

I think Chimera is a little bit off.

Make a good guest on mystery science theatre!
edit on 15-8-2013 by MarkScheppy because: aa

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

Maybe NASA is talking to the ET’s. And he says that this Disclosure "is a dam that is going to break" and that when it does you are going to see riots! But ok, I don't believe that the divine plan is say hey!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well boys and girls. I guess it's a toss up. It's either he is telling the truth, or he is lying. What kind of old man, and you can tell he is truly an old man who is struggling with oxygen levels, would have the time to make this up!? And why!? Get real, just stop lying to yourselves to make you sleep better at night. This #s real and it is about to go down.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
B fing S

What are the details pray/tell?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cornucopia
I wantched it, nothing plausible, no evidence, same old delusions of grandeur. Sorry the dude died but I aint goin for it. Too hoaxy for the rational debunkers like me.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KenArten

All truth is lost in such a quagmire of deceit that finding the truth becomes a messy business with truthful people being judged as liars and artful liars deceiving believing folk.

giggity

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
What kind of old man, and you can tell he is truly an old man who is struggling with oxygen levels, would have the time to make this up!? And why!? .

Umm... the kind who is struggling with oxygen levels? Because he is struggling with oxygen levels?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
him saying we are more powerful than them kinda tells me he was limited in his knowledge to the few experiments on extraterrestrials. he observed in the facilitites. and not vice versa

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Was there any documentation that proved the man was ever in the Central Intelligence Agency

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

No there wasn't any documentation of who this guy is, that I have found so far.

If you have a story and the person is anonymous, you can just ignore it. You can never prove or disprove it without a real person because you need to examine the person as well as the claim.

This is clearly a hoax in order to generate money.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
For anyone interested, this website has several interviews with this guy, 20 pages, LMH really thought she hit the jackpot. This was several years prior to the Dolan interview.

www.lowelegacy.com...
www.lowelegacy.com...
www.lowelegacy.com...
www.lowelegacy.com...

Luckily it came up in another thread, thanks to TheMadScientist2 for identifying him!

Some wild tales, enjoy.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join