It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Even if he were telling the truth, it would remain unnoticed. Something bigger is needed to wake people up. Perhaps only a live recording of a ship with too strange technology and crew that do not look human.

So neither a real video footage, picture or story are enough to make the world know of their existence. Only UFO communities would believe it, while the whole world away from conspiracies will not even bother.

So what has to be done - showing in public, in the middle of a public place, something, or above the city where all people can see.

Nothing will ever be enough and I do not know why some keeping such secrets are afraid that someone will disclose them when no one will be taken seriously no matter his picture/video evidence.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sure. I actually got the impression he was asking the film-makers to hide his face, and for some reason they hadn't.

That little bit at 16:30 ish is heavily edited.

"...rather remain anonymous" cuts to

"Never show my face"

He says, looking at the second camera on both occasions, even gesturing what he's after from VIDEO EFFECTS TECHNOLOGY by the look of it. It's the only part where he seems to even acknowledge a second camera. To me he wasn't answering a question there, he was asking something of the film-makers. But they stitched those statements onto the end of a question. But those heavy edits make it difficult to work out and easy to assume, so I could be wrong.

So yes, not as much anonymity as someone who really wanted to remain anonymous, but I dunno. I'm not personally bothered about that aspect of this testimony.
edit on 10-5-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

it's all a piece to the puzzle..

put it all together and you have your picture...

we are not alone, never were

disclosure is a process not an event...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've always been very intrieged by Area 51, and there have been a lot of people who have come forward in the past decade or so. It makes sense that they would have people make a vow of silence for fifty years-- by that point, most people are on their death bed just like this man, and a lot of what they say will be construed as senile babbling. This guy makes a lot of sense though.

Like a lot of people, I wonder what actually went on at Area 51 after Roswell, and I wonder what is going on now. For a long time there, the US Government was in an arms race with different nations-- Nazis, Soviets, and so on. I think we learned a lot during that period, and there was a lot of stress on government scientists to figure out new technologies. We've slowed down a lot since then, but you just have to wonder, what do they have now? Even if there are no saucers sitting in those 17 hangars, the technology they have is probably baffling on it's own.

I'm in the crowd that believes that Roswell wasn't the beginning, though. If alien life is out there, and if we reverse-engineered this technology after the crash, what good would it do us? We can harness dark matter now. We've created a warp drive now. Great. Now tell me how that factors into the Men In Black HQ they've supposedly got underground. We figured out their technology, and they suddenly want to sit down and talk, perhaps lay down some knowledge? How the hell would that work? I'm just having trouble connecting the dots between these two situations.

I think this knowledge goes farther back-- Roswell just brought it into the attention of the mainstream. I say that if these sit-downs did happen, they happened before Roswell. And if a crash did happen, that was the US Government being an opportunist to see if this technology could be understood as opposed to just suckling at the teet of whatever they gave us beforehand.

All theories, but interesting to ponder.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Originally posted by Nicorette

So he saw the alien autopsy footage in 1957 - or he did not and his story falls apart.

At some point Santilli claimed that alien autopsy was the reenactment of a real film he allegedly obtained but lost to some sort of decomposition(?).
So he's possibly alluding to the original here, who knows.
On the other hand, even if he does, it will not stop his story from falling apart.

edit on 13-5-2013 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

True. A process for duping people out of money.

Roll up! Roll up! Full Disclosure coming in 2014. Book your free ticket now for only $25.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for this, good post.

I believe it really is getting to that stage now where acceptance has to come soon. It is becoming too common to see an ex-military or ex-government member talk about this, especially near death, and it simply isn't possible (like the whole UFO and abduction fiasco in general) to put aside every piece of evidence as lies, craziness or any other alterior reason.

Let's just think about this for a sec. There's literally millions of UFO reports, I've had some of my closest friends experience crazy things (2 of them were together when one of these events happened) such as orbs following them which were mimicking their movements, floating with no sound, had the ability to instantly change direction and seemed to not be affected by the laws of interia or A=F/M in regards to gaining or losing speed. I take their word for these events 100%, they would NEVER lie to me about something like this.

Even my mum recently saw a triangular craft flipping through the air in this strange non-linear movement and then rapidly changing direction and speeding off rapidly into the distance within seconds - I also take her word for it lol. Then let's not forget all the cases of abductions and how many of these correspond with each other in details and mannerisms even before it became a 'fad' or a global thing, and the number of people reporting this is just absolutely amazing. You'd have to accuse millions of people for lying or being crazy, and the joke is I'm pretty sure 99.9% of them have not made any significant money from it and probably earned their worth more in RIDICULE lol.

Let's not also forget about that certain shamanic substance (if you know you know, if you don't research the spirit molecule/read the book by the Harvard professor Dr. Strassman - it's banned to mention the substance properly here), that in a large amount of people causes similar experiences that involve a COMPLETE DISCONNECTION from this reality and often involves encountering other beings in other-wordly environments. Dr. Strassman interestingly saw a connection or overlap between these experiences and that of UFO abductions and concurs these E.Ts (or at least some) may be hyper-dimensional in a sense - a theory many established UFO researchers are actually arriving at.

Either way, my friend took this substance prior to us reading much about it and he encountered (On two seperate 10 minute long trips mind you) MANTIS type beings which were in a sort of 'hyper-cube' in space, as my mate describes it, and they were attempting to show him something on a technological advanced workstation/monitor. He also told me there were quite a few of these beings and not all of them were concerned with him - many were just doing their own thing independently in this 'environment'. When we read more about this substance after we were absolutely shocked to find out how many people encounter these Mantis type beings as well as the Reptoid/Reptillian type humanoid beings. Very strange indeed and still not yet sure what to make of the whole thing.

But with these two facts in my mind, a long with the fact that it is highly likely life has evolved all over the universe (the simple mathematics of probability would suggest so at least), there really seems to be some DEEP # going on in regards to it all. Even the hyper-dimensional thing isn't so crazy anymore considering mainstream science is pushing forward the multi-verse theory and the idea of 10 overlapped dimensions in which we only perceive 4 (3 space 1 time of course). Not to mention that we only perceive our universe as we know it (from the information source that is the matrix/god/nature/the grid, whatever you wish to call it) via the 5 senses, which are all limited to vibrational energy reception via electromagnetic force (or light/photons!), and even within these limitations we are even more limited to the bandwidths of vibrational frequency we can perceive (whether it be colour, sound or 'feelings'). We don't know the half of whats out there really, and our whole basis of science and the material world has been purely based on only what we can perceive via these senses.

I'm not too bothered about disclosure, I mean if aliens arrived in a mothership tomorrow and landed I wouldn't be shocked let's just say. What really is starting to interest me more is the hyper-dimensional or non-physical aspect of these beings - if real and true, then a confirmation or full understanding of how it's being done will COMPLETELY change our perception and mastery of the universe.

It's all exciting stuff regardless, and there really seems to be a massive building up of energy in terms of exposure to these things. I'm surprised at the moment how many people are starting to adopt the ancient aliens theory, and to conclude that all our ancient scriptures were actually about another race interacting with us (the serpent in the bible and the reference to Satan/Lucifer as a dragon/snake along with the Djinns in Islam is very interesting as well). Looking forward to seeing how this whole 'scene' (I guess that's what it is lol) develops over these next few decades. I can only imagine what will become public knowledge of the course of this century!

edit on 13-5-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I can't think of a reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems credible on the face of it, as credible as anyone else.

I say cut the guy some slack.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I don't think people will believe unless ET knocks on their front door. You're right. It's going to take a MAJOR EVENT.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

True. A process for duping people out of money.

Roll up! Roll up! Full Disclosure coming in 2014. Book your free ticket now for only $25.

That's cheap and I am a cheapster, I hope there is no line

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by cornucopia

This testimony will be included in an upcoming documentary titled Truth Embargo.

Did I miss the part where they presented any checkable evidence the guy was ever where he claimed to have been?

If he had been, and showed his face on screen, the MIBs would have no problem looking up old records and ID'ing him quickly.

So maybe the 'truth embargo' about his identity isn't really to protect him, but to prevent anybody making independent verification efforts.

That really seems to be the pattern -- no proof of wild claims except the claims themselves.

And the rented ex-pols let them get away with it. Shocker.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

And a month ago, in May, I was put in phone contact with a man I will simply call "Kewper" to protect his identity at his request. Kewper served as a First Lieutenant with the US Army Signal Corps and was a CIA administrator at an Army base in the southeastern USA from 1957 to 1960. He provided his DD-214 and Certificate of Discharge along with a 1956 newspaper article about his being drafted. That civilian name and Army Signal Corps base of operations were consistent with the Army discharge papers.

rense.com...

Well there's that. Personally I wouldn't trust Linda Howe to verify a photo of her own arse, but hey, that's just me.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

linda is a shill, lol..
she is a part of the ET's are to be feared crowd, she has books where she tries to link cattle mutilations with ET's which is not true..
they were perped by shadow ops and blamed on ET...
lol
truth is truth and shall be known

why?

because knowledge is power

the more we know/remember the faster we throw off the chains and demand justice...true freedom, etc.etc.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Personally I wouldn't trust Linda Howe to verify a photo of her own arse, but hey, that's just me.

Who can? Who looks at their ass and with a forward view?

ok i look at my ass a lot butt...

Darryl Forests

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

lol...

shakes his head..

lol

thanks

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm going to propose where this 'secret' location was...

Essentia Health
Park Rapids
705 Pleasant Avenue
Park Rapids
MN 56470

Based on

1. Sign on door, bottom left at 7secs.

However, Essentia do not appear in the present business directory.

business.parkrapids.com...

Equally, that window sticker does not come up in image search either. I'm going to assume it's quite old, and that they are no longer a member of the chamber of commerce.That, or they were never a member.

2. Park Rapids is pretty small (pop 3,709) and the Essentia building is immediately visible in Google Maps.

en.wikipedia.org...

maps.google.co.uk...,-
95.030107&spn=0.029374,0.084543&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=lakes&hnear=Park+
Rapids,+Hubbard,+Minnesota,+United+States&t=m&fll=46.865825,-
94.764633&fspn=0.250224,0.937958&z=14

3. The facility is full-service, and suitable for the patient shown in the video.

So it's really based on the Chamber of Commerce clue, the very small area that Chamber services, and the prominence of a suitable healthcare center on immediate inspection.

So I'm going for Essentia Health-Park Rapids Clinic, Park Rapids, MN.

www.essentiahealth.org...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hi, just letting you know I still support your OP. Will have to read backwards to see how this is going.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

She just may be alien herself...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There's no "massive buildup" or drip-disclosure. This is just another story. If there's really a big conspiracy to hide the ET nature of UFOs then I don't think they'll ever touch the subject directly. They're too greedy for control. If they want to "disclose", they'll do it via SETI or something more acceptable to the public, like NASA. That's where all of the mind-**** will be going on. Ufology will always be on the fringe and will always be treated as less than respectable and filled with loons.

To the public, this is just another story. Get it? This is not disclosure. 20 years from now, this'll be an obscure video somewhere. People might be talking about microbe or insect ET's. Maybe they'll even be talking about evidence of intelligent ET's somewhere out in the universe, but I doubt they'll be talking about UFOs. UFOs have had their chance and it's gone. Too late for UFOs to be meaningful.

It's written on the wall in front of us, but still some people cling to Ufology like it's relevant.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll even find ET microbes or ET fungi? What if we're alone? Maybe they'll even treat "abductees" with therapy and mental health drugs. Society will move on. Something tells me that we'll probably find pre-life substances, but ET life, even the simplest? I strongly suspect it's out there, but it might not be nearby. And hte nearest star system is over 4 trillion miles. My whole point in bringing up these doubts is What if everything you thought you knew was wrong?

We'll probably always have crazies. I doubt they'll put everyone on drugs. Bug you never know. If strong ET UFO evidence doesn't show up in the coming years, the growing pharmaceutical industry could reach a threshold beyond which everybody that's deemed disordered is treated. Obamacare will grant more access to mental healthcare too. Society might embrace it, sort of like gun control. For that matter, I would not be surprised if religious (especially extremist) belief is also treated.
edit on 14-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe ET does exist but we are never meant to meet each other. Maybe there's a good reason we're separated from our nearest cosmic neighbors.

Isn't prison fun?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join