It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The problem as I see it is the whole subject has been beaten down so much that even an eyewittness of this caliber still only shows up as hearsay. I don't believe anyone will take this subject seriously until concrete evidence is presented so there can be no doubt in anyone's mind that the whole thing is true and has been happening for a long long time

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
If you are on the deathbed, facing "impending kidney failure" and appearing to be anywhere between 700 and 900 years old...WHY ON EARTH bothering with staying anonymous?

Oh wait..because if he were to say his name it could be verified that the entire story is bunk.

If I were 90 and facing death..I could care less than announcing my full name if I were to know about such significant things, regardless if someone would not believe me.

FURTHERMORE, I always have problems with alleged "former high rank officials" from the forces, CIA or whatsoever...I simply would not expect such people spilling secrets after working decades for the gvt being bound to an oath because of the nature of their work.

Also.."Source" ADGsomethingUK...highly unreliable, conspiracy theory, paranormal junk...garbage. Credibility ZERO looking at their FB page and linking to hoaxers and scammers like Greer.

I'm assuming he stays anonymous because he probably has a family somewhere, grandkids and whatnot. But he still wants his story out.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm fascinated by anything that seems to corroborate the existence of S-4. Assuming he's telling the truth, of course.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jordan77

People that want their story out usually go to a lawyer or a notary and draft an affidavit, which they sign in front of witnesses. Walter G. Haut did this, on December 26th, 2002. He died on December 15th, 2005, almost 3 years later and the affidavit was released. It had no impact whatsoever, other than stirring up the usual crowd.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Interesting comment. I'm torn on the subject of aliens, particularly those who have presumably been captured. I don't much rely on videos or the material I read--primarily because I have a difficult time determining the motives of the authors and deciding if they, indeed, have a penchant for telling the truth (even if it's just as they see it). I no longer have confidence in government. Too many of our other institutions are similarly corrupt but those who speak for these institutions have become masters of the lie. I'd make an exception as far as Bush is concerned. While I think he relishes the lie, he doesn't have what it takes to make himself believable . His lies are incredibly transparent.

Another reason for skepticism is one you gave; namely, the gentleman could well be part of a mind altering psyops program and yet not be aware of it. So I don't cast personal aspersions on the man himself; it's just that I'm not buying his story without a healthy dose of reservation.

We live in a world riddled with landmines of guile and it's becoming increasingly more difficult to navigate through them relatively unscathed. Worse even, there's no longer in my mind countries who are the good guys and others who aren't. The worst contain some of the best; the best contain a lot of the worst. It's definitely time to put our respective flags away. Moreover, mainstream media is dishearteningly fraudulent--just one huge propaganda machine that tranverses so many countries around the globe. And now these countries are occupied by legions of sheeple. And the elite yet again have the last laugh. Yes, I'm feeling quite desolate.

Guess I've been jumping all over the map here, but it's just by way of explaining why this video hasn't passed the test of credibility. Bring on the scientific method for starters.
edit on 8-5-2013 by leftofplumb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

This is hard to believe if only for the fact that the source is anonymous, which would be totally unnecessary if one's death is imminent. Anonymity is a means to protect one's self, which wouldn't be needed if you're about to die. I don't know anything about this ufologist, but he sounds like a fibber to me.

Nevermind the fact "Anonymous" shows his face in the video....can you say "Actor?"
edit on 8-5-2013 by Threadfall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

he sounds like a truth teller to me, so aren't we just peachy

lol

when you know the back stories and hear the side stories and mix with your intuition you can get a picture..

disclosure already happened, now it's just up to the people whether they can handle it or not

edit= I have had a documented CE2 and a witnessed CE5, I AM a ground crew member as well

edit on 8-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

well, we might disagree but thanks at least for being insulting about my viewpoint, which is exactly what i've come to expect from people around here anymore. admittedly, this is the first i've seen of this, but to me the story simply doesn't add up on a couple levels.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

Interesting thing about the A12s at Area 51. The earliest a model would have been there was November of 1959 according to the link in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great thread by the way!

Hard to argue with the photographs of the actual prototype being moved from Burbank in 1962 with notations of the model for radar testing being shipped over a period of 3 days in November of 1959.

Ike left office on Jan 20, 1961. That, coupled with the arrival at Area 51 of the model for radar testing, gives this man a window of roughly 12 months of when this would have happened (December 1959 after reassembly - remember it was shipped by truck - to December of 1960 - at that point JFK would be involved due to the transition of power).

The video was recorded in 2013 and the gentleman states he is 77. That puts him born in 1935-1936. At the age of 18, it would have been 1953-1954. He stated that he arrived in the military "fresh from the farm" so I doubt he was a commisioned officer (would have to go through an academy or ROTC - that would have pushed him back to an age of 21-22, graduating in 1957-1958) How much time allowed for signal training - 6 months? Add to that instructor training and time deployed before meeting his boss and it would leave

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hey guys,

New member here so unable to post my own thread yet. If someone could repost this story it would be great.

www.eutimes.net... - Perhaps it could be related to this topic in one way or another (I hope)

Worth a read for those of you in tinfoil hats!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

What's his name then ?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by connormitchell

If someone could repost this story it would be great.

Already done .
Dmitry Medvedev Aliens exist... or jokes

reply to post by Did you see them

What's his name then ?

His real name or his CIA name ?
The reason we don't have his name is so we can't question his account or check his history , real anonymous witnesses don't show their faces and tend to have their voices disguised which is what gives them anonymity .

This guy obviously wants his 15 minutes of fame before he pops his clogs .

edit on 9-5-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiskeychaser

Good post, thanks. Add to this the time to obtain proper clearances - the man said he had both Q clearance (DOE) and TS clearance (DOD). This required (and requires) following procedure and there are no exceptions to that rule. It takes time. TS / Q clearances can take up to 18 months.

Had he told us that he was just an innocent bystander - although a military man - that would have something I might have considered to be possibly true. After all, when an alien space ship lands in your back yard, the aliens typically do not ask if you have the proper clearances let alone if you can please show them your NDA that says that you have right to access data on their propulsion systems :-P.

But no, he is not an innocent bystander. He had - so he says - he proper clearances. And that's one of the problems with his story: he claims to be sent to A51 (with his 'boss') as a man with a mission. Well, if Eisenhower needed a man to convey his messages to the MIC-to-be, he would have had plenty of choices of officers that not only would have had TS clearance, but would have had track records of correct behaviour when dealing with sensitive, compartimentalized data.

Any person that ever has dealt with secret information knows that this mans story is confused at best, but probably lied. He confuses 'clearance' with 'access', does not know anything about the badges used in those days, does not know about compartimentalization and confuses DOE and DOD clearances. To top it, he states to have used plastic strip cards two whole years before they were even invented.

Also, as already pointed out here and in other threads, it is puzzling at best why this guy needed Q clearance, as in as far as I can tell he had no business with the DOE, being an instructor/crypto guy. Also, they normally don't issue Q clearance to military man.

All in all, and your timeline adds to the argument: the old fart lies.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

well, we might disagree but thanks at least for being insulting about my viewpoint, which is exactly what i've come to expect from people around here anymore. admittedly, this is the first i've seen of this, but to me the story simply doesn't add up on a couple levels.

hi,
how did I insult you?

you are calling him an actor and I am not...

what if it s true?

can you imagine that?

edit on 9-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well, there are way too many things that don't fit.

But I do like to play Devils advocate - being a fortean requires that you try to see both sides. So, here we go: what can I say in his defense? Well, there are elements in his story that do fit the situation back in the 1950's.

One of the things that not too many people know is that the Armed Forces Security Agency (founded in 1949) actually DID own a cryptologic school. They used it to keep newly hired workers busy before their clearance came through. Hence, if the old man says he started in the Armed Forces and then went to crypto schoold - well, that might well be true. Formally, the NSA took over AFSA in 1952, but I can accept that most folks kept referring to the NSA as 'Armed Forces'. This does not mean he ever got the TS clearance, but at least he may have been a candidate. The NSA maintained the custom to 'cold store' personnel that waited for approval in crypto school.

So, let's see: he was born in say 1936. He came 'fresh of the farm' and was sent to crypto school. Say he was 16 years (I believe that was the minimum age then), that would have made it 1952. If so, he would not have had the best of eductions there - frankly the place was a mess then. It's more plausible he came to crypto school a few years later, maybe at the age of 18 - in that case, he would have had a far better education opportunity as they got their act together by then, and crypto school had moved to Ft. Meade by then. Now, there were CIA people working in Ft. Meade, and the rest of the NSA moved there too between 1955-1957.

it is true that the CIA recruited NSA folks, so it is possible he was recruited by the CIA after doing (formerly AFSA now) NSA crypto school. You must also realise that back in those days there were MANY people that worked with AFSA/NSA/CIA that had either a temporary clearance - or none at all.

So - he may really have been in crypto school, may really have had TS clearance, or be allowed to do work that formally required such clearance. It's a bit of a stretch to see this farm boy be promoted to shoe-boy of the main messenger between the President and the MIC-to-be - but at least some of the things he says seem to relate to reality.

He may even recall the operation to provide everybody with a badge and mix that up with the magstripe badges that were introduced a few years later. He is quite old and it has been 50+ years after all.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading all of this. Thanx for sharing

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
First I want to say a big Darryl Forests HI! HI! HI! to all my buddies on the JREF forum who are watching this thread instead of paying attention to their mothers and luvers.

Second and last, I am sure this sweet man is doing his very best with all his disease problems and everything but REALLY?

Too little, too late.

Darryl Forests luvs eveshi

P.S. Richard Dolan, get a haircut...from someone other than your wife. OMG ugh!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
amazing testimony. goes to show more ex government employees feel the public should no longer be kept in the dark

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nice video and it seems sincere. Enjoyed reading a bunch of the thread replies, 4 pages worth or so. Leaving out circumstances of the film-making and any journo bias - WYSIWYG, and I'm sure it was the same for this chap. Flew out to Area 51 one morning and back to Washington in the afternoon, that was the first and last strange day he ever had all those years ago, and now he's speaking about it. It probably never went any further than that for him, as it seems a lot of testimony is made up from brief encounters even when you've got special clearance.

He mentioned threats from "MIB" that shut him up but I didn't quite catch the date that was, whether it was around the same time as his visit to Area 51, in the following years or many years after (did I miss something?) But even he exclaimed that's enough to keep him silent for all these years.

So I think its a valuable interview to have at our disposal. It will need time to pass though, but then don't all so called credible witness stories? I hope this man has a successful operation though, cos it's gnarly to think we may get more answers once he's dead (such as his name perhaps and other info that people seem adamant they need before they can strengthen their already negative skeptical opinion about him
)

But it's good. There are normal things about my grandad I wish I had documented in video (such as his former job etc) and I'm sure my interest doesn't just lie in me, someone else would've wanted to hear it, a member of my family or joe public, but he was never interviewed and I never made a video documentary or anything. With that in mind, I can only assume that someone at this age would be speaking out on camera with sincerity. I have interviewed a few people in a similar position, I don't see much acting in old people myself. Maybe I live in a bubble and everyone knows an old person who is a wild actor. The poor chap can barely breathe I'm not sure why with those kind of problems he'd conspire to lie.

Anyway that aside I just wanted to say I enjoyed the video, his testimony and what may or may not come out of it. I hope he is named (in time, I'm in no rush, I don't expect the alien/ufo situation to be cleared up in one night over one witness testimony
), because he deserves to be remembered for putting it on "the peoples" record at least.

edit on 10-5-2013 by markymint because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
I hope this man has a successful operation though, cos it's gnarly to think we may get more answers once he's dead (such as his name perhaps and other info that people seem adamant they need before they can strengthen their already negative skeptical opinion about him
)

His name isn't important. (Didn't he say he joined the CIA under a false name anyway?!)

What makes no sense is that he wants anonymity yet shows his face on camera - so all his family and friends will identify him - and gives details of his alleged role in the military and CIA - so his employers will know who he is.

Anonymity is therefore pointless and only hints towards this being a hoax - ie not giving up a name so records can't be checked to verify his claims.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join