It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 5 Month Old's Sippy Cup Creed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is my sippy cup. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My sippy cup is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My sippy cup, without me, is useless. Without my sippy cup, I am useless. I must sip my sippy cup true. I must sip faster than my enemy who is trying to out-sip me. I must out-sip him before he out-sips me. I will...
My sippy cup and I know that what counts in this world is not the fluids we sip, the noise of our bums, or the spit-up we make. We know that it is the sips that count. We will sip...
My sippy cup is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its handle and its nipple. I will keep my sippy cup clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My sippy cup and I are the defenders of my nursery. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

You were up a lot last night, weren't you?

Loved it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Oh, there are so many long nights these days....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The kid in this story will have a problem when the sippy cup becomes a beer bottle.

Together, me and my sippy cup took on the world. Battled great tyrants. Took charge of the ship and sailed into unknown waters..

and drowned.. stupid thing..

edit on 4-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

Oh, there are so many long nights these days....

I envy you. I would love another baby.

Enjoy it while you can (sleep deprivation is always a hoot).

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well, this little fellow is my third son; I have a 19 year old and a 13 year old already from previous marriages, So I am not utterly clueless, just extremely out of practice.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Aaagggghhh, sippy cups, my worst nightmare. I sometimes watch 3 of my friends kids, and it seems like there are hundreds of these cups in their own dish drainer. When the kids need a drink, it's time for me to play the sippy cup game. First I have find the cups they want to drink from, then comes the reall challenge, trying to find the right lid to the cup they want to drink from. I think I'd rather clean up some spilled milk rather than play the sippy cup game again.

Pladuim

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This lovely creed BEGS for a picture to accompany it.
If not one of your child, one taken from a google search.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Okay, here's a pic with my little guy in it. I also tweaked the creed a little.

This is my sippy cup. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My sippy cup is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My sippy cup, without me, is useless. Without my sippy cup, I am useless. I must sip my sippy cup true. I must sip faster than my enemy who is trying to out-sip me. I must out-sip him before he out-sips me. I will...
My sippy cup and I know that what counts in this world is not the fluids we sip, the noise of our bums, or the spit-up we make. We know that it is the sips that count. We will sip...
My sippy cup is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its handle and its nipple. I will keep my sippy cup clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My sippy cup and I are the defenders of my nursery. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is MINE! and there is no enemy, but peace!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He's a cutie ! Wow, only 5 mns. and he can handle a sippy cup......awesome...lol...at that age my little one was still a "booby" girl...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Yes, he can hold it and occasionally get it into his mouth, but most of the time he smacks himself in the face with it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Awww....that's funny.....gotta love he's trying.....cute age.....is he in his I don't want anyone but Mommy or Daddy stage yet? LOL....that's lots of fun!

edit on 4-5-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Not quite. It depends on his mood. He gets bored with only one person after a bit and then demands the attention of the other.

If the screws were put to me, I'd have to say he leans more towards Mumma.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wth is a sippy cup?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

It's the type of cup babies learn to drink from after the bottle.

top topics

join