It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lock Ness Monster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Link

There was a story on fox this morning with a video of a giant sea creatore captured by some kids filming a documentary.

I am not saying this IS anything unknown, just really hoping that someone else my shed some light on this.

I am posting from a crap phone, and haven't been able to view any video, but I know it is out there, because I saw a clip on the news.

Does anyone have any further info about this?
edit on 4-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed link

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but you may be interested in the content below.

And its already posted on ATS like 10 times

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sorry all, hadn't seen it before, search option failure FTW.

Mods plz send this thread to the nether regions of the web where it belongs.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If it's the irish guy in a suit on a boat (tm) then it's made it's rounds already, but I don't think anything conclusive was decided.

He's in a suit because he's filming something that requires him in a suit. Obviously, if there was hoax intentions he'd be wearing a suit to throw people off the scent!! Oo

The beasty doesn't seem to be dragged at all, but someone suggested maybe the footage was reversed.. ?

There were more than a few people who considered it a type of whale. That would be my guess also as it was what I thought of before reading.

I think the news are just jumping on it as it's videos like this that they can play, guffaw at, say goofy crap with a goof look on their face insinuating insincerity the entire time, and still get away with being a news broadcast.

Also, broken link in op !

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
couldn't of been reversed you notice there movements are odd.

who ever said it was reversed is silly.

It could of been towed by a very long rope.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads such as this one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join