It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Atlantis/Lemuria Location Of Ruins Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
It seems even the wildlife are wanting us to find these ruins.... Early hours of this morning 4th May 2013 I found myself (in dream) swimming in the sea just off from a group of Islands.... A whale was swimming close to me and I was told he was the biggest whale in the whole world...not a type but The Biggest...The Daddy covered in barnacles MASSIVE
Then more whales broke the surface.... Blue Whales at this point I had got quite nervous
Blue Wales
So I was surrounded by all these wales and I was getting quite scared at this point, when along side me swims a Dolphin at which point my fear completely vanished... He took me to a boat where I was lifted from the water.
Next I was back in the water again and this time the Dolphin appeared immediately and I began to follow him down under the water... he lead me to a submerged cavern (looking more like a cave created by 2 layers of rock that had collapse leaving only a 10x30 foot hole between) I swam into the cavern but it was clear the cavern was far too deep for me to traverse any further into the abyss...It was at this point I started to recieve DREAM BURSTS(flash images prophetic in nature) within the dream itself...
I was looking from the sea back at high cliffs but they were carved out...A tall man..The sea at his toes and his head and the crown he was wearing at the top of these immenesley high cliffs. Amazingly beautifully carved out the whole cliff...a mural. At this point I woke up again and quickly wrote it down.

I did look into the details of this dream and surmised that from the Blue Wales, Dolphins, Caverns/Volcanic/Earthquake Created Structures, the weather and the feel of the place(don't ask I don't know how I feel a place or location, I just do) The Azores Islands.
The architecture of the Colossal Carvings seem to be a kind of weird hash up of NORDIC/GREEK... but very awe inspiring to see...I don't think I'll ever forget it.

If I actually thought I could arrange a trip I would but qualified diver I am....Deep Sea Diver I am not.

Your thoughts?
edit on 4-5-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Cool story bro.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Lool. I'm pretty sure that that the expert on cool stories, is gonna approve this one bro,

top topics

join