It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower and Nixon hid the Ufo truth from Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by specialcategory

Non military as in CIA?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Oberginator
So a fundamentalist Christian cretin whose worldview is threatened by this ET hypothesis debunks said hypothesis. Who'd of thought!

Since you have NO evidence to back up what you believe, all you have left are insults.

Insults are a sign of desperation.

Desperation shows that a person has NO evidence to back up what they say.

Understandable since attacking a persons character is SO much easier than discussing the topic.

Since you have nothing intelligent to say, all you have left is an attempt at manipulating emotions.

Was my assessment of this guy as a fundamentalist Christian crackpot? Is it not the case that this individual believes that the ET hypothesis is impossible because it is deemed by him to be satanic?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'll bite....

Am I the only one who noticed a handful of really bad edits? I'd like to watch the WHOLE interview before I draw a conclusion to the veracity of his story. It's also a shame to watch Dolan muck it up and lead the man into statements. Bad form from my perspective. Your mileage may vary.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I never met any vet that talked about military stuff in the manner he did, seemed a bit floaty to me. He never used any proper terminology or even common slang, terms that have been used commonly for decades amongst the service. The things and stories he references are common to the subject matter to most as it is. His body language struck me as nervous and coached. They slip up badly when talking about Ike and contradict each other until the interviewer leads him back on course.

Some of the topics he talks about, I do think there is merit to underneath. I just don't believe him. You know who has showed us all how easily it is to game the UFO crowd for profit.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I didnt see what you saw. What i saw was an old and obvioulsy not very healthy guy get off his chest something that appears to be of been bothering for years. Your post however does highlight a reality however, that people have their own internal filters, and biases based on their own experiences, knowledge and feelings on the subject.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I certainly would not discredit what the man says simply because we don't have his background info.

Think about Area 51, with all of their workers being flown in from Las Vegas and wherever else every day...for years...in total secrecy. I mean, these people had families who knew noyhing of what their spouse/father/mother dod on a day to day basis.
This is how the Government operates with sensitive info. They don't care what people say so much as they care what people can prove. If they make it so that your story cannot really even be investigated, they don't care at all what you have to say, as most people will do the debunking for them.

I mean hell, look at this very thread for instance. People here have already thrown out the term schizophrenia. Good job toing that line, soldiers.

It astounds me how quickly debunkers swoop in to attack a person's character. It is sad.

Nice post , that old guy needs some support against the debunkers who have no shame, and would sell his soul to the devil for a subcription to their channel on youtube if they could.
edit on 4-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by wingsfan

I didnt see what you saw. What i saw was an old and obvioulsy not very healthy guy get off his chest something that appears to be of been bothering for years. Your post however does highlight a reality however, that people have their own internal filters, and biases based on their own experiences, knowledge and feelings on the subject.
i,m sorry but nothing i saw is any different from a thousand videos i,ve saw and i don,t think it matters what anyone says about this video u won,t come round to their thinking or even try to see their point of view so whats the point in even debating it?

u remind me of every scientist on earth,what they say go,s and don,t even think of questioning them.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I nor anyone else needs to come around to seeing a someone elses point of view. I stated up very early in this thread my opinions on this subject and said i respected that others will have their ownn views. Nice bunk try

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I nor anyone else needs to come around to seeing a someone elses point of view. I stated up very early in this thread my opinions on this subject and said i respected that others will have their ownn views. Nice bunk try
yeah i,m debunking it like the thousands of videos before it,as someone pointed out u can sit anyone in front of a camera and they can talk about aliens,show me the guys credentials and some evidence

isn,t that what everyone says on here,show me some proof or it aint true?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

yeah i,m debunking it like the thousands of videos before it,as someone pointed out u can sit anyone in front of a camera and they can talk about aliens,show me the guys credentials and some evidence

isn,t that what everyone says on here,show me some proof or it aint true?

I am on here to expand on my truth. The more ideas i can work with the less chance of working inside a "small box". Do you really think knowing this guy and his credentials make his story more or less true? If he was someone noteworthy he would be labeled a disinformation agent by the same people who think hes an attention seeker now. Skepticism is an attitude with excuses for justification. Asking questions is different to seeking answers to fit a specific paradigm.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow, this is very interesting.

I'm not sure what to think about all of this but I am open-minded.

I do believe aliens exists, but for whatever reason they are staying hidden.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Wow, this is very interesting.

I'm not sure what to think about all of this but I am open-minded.

I do believe aliens exists, but for whatever reason they are staying hidden.

The guy in vid explains that Eisenhower and Nixon orchestrated to maintain the secrecy in humanity. Yes the Aliens have an agenda to be secret. Its sad this news to me as i always though Eisenhower was supporting humanity and now i find out hes a main perpetrator of the Alien agenda.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The guy in vid explains that Eisenhower and Nixon orchestrated to maintain the secrecy in humanity. Yes the Aliens have an agenda to be secret. Its sad this news to me as i always though Eisenhower was supporting humanity and now i find out hes a main perpetrator of the Alien agenda.

I always thought presidents were just puppets anyway so i do not hold too much against them. One thing i do consider is that i believe this secret to be thousands of years old. From your reasoning its possible hes one of the reasons disclosure has been withheld. I guess every president and official in the know before and after him shares equal responsibility for this situation. Its funny though as he was always perceived by me as the president pushing for disclosure. Its seems like the alien agenda is being withheld by both sides. No matter what can be said for them staying hidden i believe most humans are smart enough to know this course of action is for one reason only. To control something without that something being aware. I guess i will never know for sure why disclosure seems to be a problem for some but i from the elites controllers perceptive this signals a loss of their symbol of power....Fossil fuels, un-backed currency and religion

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

I have been doing more thinking and trying to put my feet in Eisenhowers shoes. The world had just come out of a major world war, and suddently hes encountered an Alien threat. Mabey the secrecy was warranted at the time, as there were too many unknowns, for one thing how the post war public would react. I guess he feared a panic.

The unfortunate thing is the whole thing got lost from government oversight. Did the Aliens take over area 51?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

reply to post by TheomExperience

I have been doing more thinking and trying to put my feet in Eisenhowers shoes. The world had just come out of a major world war, and suddently hes encountered an Alien threat. Mabey the secrecy was warranted at the time, as there were too many unknowns, for one thing how the post war public would react. I guess he feared a panic.

The unfortunate thing is the whole thing got lost from government oversight. Did the Aliens take over area 51?

I would say their influence goes much deeper but yes that is how it seems to me knowing absolutely sh1t anyway.
Hard to put myself in his shoes because i run at fear for the rush without too much thought for consequences. I would have probably done it just to call the "bluff" and see what happens. I am a selfish person like that though lol

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Tuned Agent

Thanks for bringing up Dolan (first) (he), (sacred cow, dont'cha know,) I just finished listening to his own internet radio show, and he was going on about how very likeable the olde gent is. The week before, he in response to a caller about Carol Rosin, was going on about how very likeable he finds her. I get the strong impression that he and the other ufological gatekeepers, have only the criteria, that if they decide you are likeable, you are In Like Flint. < Old 1960s TV series reference,...)
He also said that he is withholding back knowledge of statements this ('cia') 'whistleblower' made, because they
(my paraphrase > are way too far out for people to find acceptable, something like that.
But If you people miss his shows, you are missing out on important revelations. Like that.
edit on 4-5-2013 by specialcategory because: z

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that there is no way to verify if the testimony of the old man is true, however, I find it very interesting and worth keeping in mind for future reference if more people begin to come forward.

We must always consider the possibility that what people like this are saying is the truth, but we must also acknowledge the possibility that chances are that it isn't.

With this in mind, I see no reason as to why this gentleman would make such a testimony at his age and risk being both ridiculed and scrutinized by both family, friends and the general public during the end of his time here.
There is no question that his days are counted, and this is a significant point that should be in favor of his statements.

Regarding the terminology and language he is using, it is worth considering that at such an old age at which he clearly is showing signs of having difficulty communicating; it may be too much of a struggle for him to use proper terminology and go into detailed information about his testimony. However, I am certain that everyone wishes that he would have done so.

Cross-referencing is necessary in this case, as it is the only way to validate what he said in the video.

But I will leave that to someone who have done thorough investigation and research into this subject to post the corresponding information.
edit on 5-5-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
Lets talk about the content of what he says. Old man says that he actually saw a live gray right about 1958-1960, depending on how u assess his chronology of events. If that is true, where and what is the level of association between our govt and an et organization? If what he is saying is true, there would b no need for full disclosure. The govt has done a fine job denying, and the general public is still duped after all these years

Disclosure won't mean anything until it is in the tabloids. Many people already know but that changes nothing. Disclosure must get to the masses and that can only happen if the media gets in on it or are allowed to get in on it.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If he's going to be dead soon why did he speak on condition of anonymity?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

He said hes having a treatment for his kidney and if the treatment fails he could be dead in three months. If the treatment succeeds well months can turn into years.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join