It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Watcher May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sky Watcher May, Canon 550d with Magic lantern 2.3 firmware and Canon 50mm lens f 1:8. Jupiter and Saturn through 8" Celestron nexstar telescope.
Enjoy

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
this is impressive! I especially love being able to see all of the shooting stars.
And it's unbelievable to see the planets so well through a telescope those textbook images we all are imprinted with don't seem real until seen in this form.
Great work, thank you for sharing =)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by crystalLibra
this is impressive! I especially love being able to see all of the shooting stars.
And it's unbelievable to see the planets so well through a telescope those textbook images we all are imprinted with don't seem real until seen in this form.
Great work, thank you for sharing =)

Thank you crystalLibra for the comment
and you are welcome

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
hey, thanks for that. I have a 7D and some earlier models, and I always wanted to get the Magic lantern firmware to work on my 7D, but last time I looked it still wasn't available for the 7D. Now I see it is, so I'll try experimenting with it, as I had very disappointing results trying to use my 7D for astrophotography. Will see if I get better with the Magic Lantern firmware now that it is working for my camera too.

new topics

top topics

join