It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet is a trap for souls.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I feel I and others were brought to this site for a reason. It was not by chance that I saw so many people joining around the same age and around the same time. I was afraid at first, but I am quickly learning we must have no fear. None of us can have fear at this point. It is too late in the game and the score is heavily run up against of us. If you know things if you have seen things, especially your past lives you should contact me.

I was holding back information and thoughts for awhile not knowing if there were rules or boundaries, but I saw several others crossing them in more public means so I said screw it I will also not be afraid. The whole mental illness fear starts to subside when you reach out to those who have surrounded you cryptically and they start to show their allegiances and guide you. I am lucky enough to come from a family who I always thought was insane but I now understand their secrets. The light must shine everywhere until these dark beings are trapped in "their little corner" at which time the worlds can decide what to do with them.

"the sleeper must awake" "fear is the mind killer" - DUNE

P.S. Always copy your posts before trying to post here. The posting likes to "fail" alot if you catch my drift.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

This is true for a new soul brought into this world. If you can keep them pure. Which is near impossible because the parent is usually oblivious to the nature of existence. Also the corruptors can see new souls like bright beacons since they are born awake and attack them with what ever filth they can dish out (i.e. child molesters). Their were rules to be followed once I believe and I also believe there were 42 not 10. Even with just the 10 they are still not followed.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I hope it's not too late to bump this topic up. Everytime I pop in to catch up on the topic, another page or two has been posted, so I admit that I merely skimmed through alot of the posts. I'm not used to a forum that is so active... I love ATS for this reason. ♥

Anyway, IMO, the planet is only a trap for those souls that can not detach themselves (thier ego), with the material realm, be it physical or emotional.

It really kind of goes with the topic Destroying the Ego, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I have had recalls, dreams, and a bizarre experience twice while having emergency surgery. In order to move beyond this Earthly realm, we must realize that we are not our physical being, but a fluent, coellescing (splg? ), spirit. Anything & anyone that we hold to dear & near, in the physical realm, will keep us bound to the physical dimension. Kind of a "don't look back, only outward" type thing.

For those souls that have been here many times, it is important to remember that there are others that we have lived together with in previous lifetimes that are waiting for us on the other side.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I guess you would have to ask, "Which came first, the soul in search of a body, or a body in search of a soul?". Is our population explosion the result of more souls stopping by for a good time, or improvements in sustaining conditions? But more basic would be the question, "Is there a soul?"

As far as being imprisoned or locked on this planet? I think most folks would feel that is just mighty fine, being as most fight like the dickens to keep from leaving.

Questions of why are we here, or are we here, will likely never be answered. Am I? I think, therefore I am. I am that I am. I am, I am.

I enjoyed reading your post. Thoughtful.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have no doubt that I am definitely a stranger in a strange land.

When ever this subject of the commings and goings of the soul comes up,
I am forever reminded of this song, sung by one of my favorites.:

-Joe Cocker-
Space Captain lyrics

Once while was traveling across the sky
This lovely planet caught my eye
And being curious, flew close by
And now I'm caught here till I die

Until we die, until we die
We're just learning to live together
Learning to live together
Learning to live together till we die

I lost my memory of where I've been
We all forgot we could fly
Someday we'll all change to peaceful men
And we'll return out to the sky

Until we die, until we die
We're just learning to live together
Learning to live together
Learning to live together till we die

...The rest of the tune continues with repetitive chorus lyrics and music.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

This planet was never been able to create souls. Every x years all evolution comes to an end or is beated so much that a soul did never had a chanche to grow. Our original pure and good soul is implanted (quantum technology) by an extraterrestrial creature that lived on a planet that has yet to be discovered and is not so far away. Reincarnation is not the answer (I think).

All animals are from this planet and their soul is trapped indeed. But ours is so much stronger and will survive. Although our souls are degenerated by the laws of planet earth (it 's complicated).

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
reply to post by tetra50

I feel I and others were brought to this site for a reason. It was not by chance that I saw so many people joining around the same age and around the same time. I was afraid at first, but I am quickly learning we must have no fear. None of us can have fear at this point. It is too late in the game and the score is heavily run up against of us. If you know things if you have seen things, especially your past lives you should contact me.

I was holding back information and thoughts for awhile not knowing if there were rules or boundaries, but I saw several others crossing them in more public means so I said screw it I will also not be afraid. The whole mental illness fear starts to subside when you reach out to those who have surrounded you cryptically and they start to show their allegiances and guide you. I am lucky enough to come from a family who I always thought was insane but I now understand their secrets. The light must shine everywhere until these dark beings are trapped in "their little corner" at which time the worlds can decide what to do with them.

"the sleeper must awake" "fear is the mind killer" - DUNE

P.S. Always copy your posts before trying to post here. The posting likes to "fail" alot if you catch my drift.

Thanks for that last advice. Just wanted to observe a little synchronicity: if, indeed, that is what it is: You and I mentioned Dune in posts on the very same day, just moments apart.....and yes, the sleeper must awaken.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oddly I have had a similar conversation in a similar thread which lead me to be thinking about the angler fish a lot...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It is a kind of evil - it is good and evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

MoonSage
I hope it's not too late to bump this topic up. Everytime I pop in to catch up on the topic, another page or two has been posted, so I admit that I merely skimmed through alot of the posts. I'm not used to a forum that is so active... I love ATS for this reason. ♥

Anyway, IMO, the planet is only a trap for those souls that can not detach themselves (thier ego), with the material realm, be it physical or emotional.

It really kind of goes with the topic Destroying the Ego, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I have had recalls, dreams, and a bizarre experience twice while having emergency surgery. In order to move beyond this Earthly realm, we must realize that we are not our physical being, but a fluent, coellescing (splg? ), spirit. Anything & anyone that we hold to dear & near, in the physical realm, will keep us bound to the physical dimension. Kind of a "don't look back, only outward" type thing.

For those souls that have been here many times, it is important to remember that there are others that we have lived together with in previous lifetimes that are waiting for us on the other side.

Its never too late to Bump a thread..see lol

As for the Ego.. I cant think of a more abused aspect of conscientiousness. Everything about society is ego gratification. Everything is "look at me"

Its getting worse not better

From facebook to twitter

From YouTube to Vine videos.

More "you" concentrated and faster. Until the world is engulfed in self promotion.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Freedom, is soon to come, friend.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

1Providence1

Freedom, is soon to come, friend.

I hope so for all our sakes.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Same concept as the alien interview case..
Prison planet for our souls

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

This planet is a trap for souls.

You could be right. I see the absolute ignorance and stupidity in (regards to common sense as well as the metaphysial) coming out of people who strongly believe in their organized religions and I can't help but think of the harm they are doing to their own souls by wallowing in absurdities.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Spacespider
Same concept as the alien interview case..
Prison planet for our souls

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well yeah sort of. Most of the theories about this being a prison planet is based on this being created as one. My hypothesis is that attracting souls is a planets natural evolution like flowers attract bees.

Its just that someone is using fake flowers and fake colours and scents to attract more and more bees.

But its just musing and food for thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join