It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet is a trap for souls.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hey man --- I see your point completely.

Fear & Love are two really powerful emotions. One liberates, and one paralyses you... So guess which one is easier to control.

The status quo of civilization right now is in it's own transition. I think we'll be seeing a breaking (or hatching
) point in our lifetimes... This will take an adjustment period. As a species we are in the "transition of power"- collectively learning to wield power responsibly. We have gotten into the matches, and we are either going to build a fire to survive or burn the forest down.

I remain optimistic. Just as it doesn't take much for the few to rule/fool the many- it also doesn't take much to unite and save this damn planet.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The soul is free to leave the planet.

However if a visitor arrives here and stays for a long time, he develops 'karmic' connection to the planet, that is he performs actions that affect other souls on the planet. The law of 'karma' (cause and effect) will not let the soul leave the planet until that 'karma' is neutralized.

So you can call this planet a jail for soul. It is an interesting take on the matter.

However if a visitor just makes a fleeting visit and does not create karma on this planet, his soul can no way bind to this planet.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What the heck are you on? It made no sense at all. Well maybe for some it will if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks for the solidarity, it seems there are fewer people asking legitimate questions about the most important things these days so again thanks for you contribution.

What I have learned is that Now is forever. Even if there is something to escape to I cannot think of it. Probably escape into another circular path.. I can see why many are tired of this game and call the one a "Tyrant." OR maybe this is a separate sub level.
Heh.. I just have to fix and work on whatever is in front of me now. If I were to "escape" I would have the same problems there as here no matter how much better or worse I perceive this new place to be.

Basically,

Know thyself.

That's all you get in the end.. In the Eternal "life" that some call Now.

I was on some track until the dark ones (someone else called them agent smiths) started destroying me. I still have trouble sleeping at night. I started back and now my girl is having issues. Way to hit me where it hurts.

Feels like the deck is stacked, and I'm not the dealer.
edit on 5/5/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

You must learn the laws of Creation and the most important law of 'cause and effect' that is universally applicable to souls.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
What the heck are you on? It made no sense at all. Well maybe for some it will if you know what I mean.

Are you talking about the OP?

What part exactly are you finding hard to grasp, if you point it out i'll try to explain it in another way.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

The deck is stacked and the house always wins.

What you said about "knowing thyself" is paramount to peace inner and outer.

Master it, and you will master your world.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I would say there is the social prison, the scientific and religious. The social prison is needing stimuli from others to get by. The scientific one is not being able to see beyond the physical or think out of the box. The religious prisons are many, like putting the immaterial before the material or putting one's faith in something other than oneself or imagining this planet is like a prison.

All three prisons can cost a lot of joy in return for life events which shape the individual or character which is better than nothing I guess. But otherwise it is somewhat easy to see through these fabricated mental inhibitions bt starting to imagine about how real life is out there and how other planets most likely have advanced civilizations with advanced technology by now and how life would be like there. Or start to imagine about the afterlife, what will it be like, how are things there, what's there to do? Then a comparison could be made and things not found on this planet can be discovered which might change the view of this planet as if it were a prison.

Personally I still go with another theory which is equally unrefutable namely this planet is more like a factory of souls, only here for one life, everyone can only go forward really never backwards just as adults wouldn't choose to act as children so they can play like one again so can a soul only go into new kinds of existences even though it is possible for a soul to temporarily visit the more advanced regions.

I was thinking the other day about how life on this planet has been pretty awesome but at the same time understanding many of those resources are finite and how a few generations took so much which future generations likely will not have. They may have all the technology but without the proper resources there's not much to build, just think about how future personal computers might be built to last instead of the 5-10 years it currently is, the future generation will reap benefits from technological progress which we all have to work harder for then we should have but at the same time we have a seemingly carte blanche for resources until it runs out or because of wars.

It almost appears like a prearranged deal, like we all got an offer once from an older soul promising that you get the chance to see the world and meet people, might even be an eternal partner, the chance to experience this world through the senses where there is always something to do and things can have a greater meaning. The catch is if you go in this era you have to work twice as hard to enable others to built better technology and you can't do anything outside of this life even though there is free will and freedom to choose, but that's ok because no one imagined the options one can choose to feel free so no one will truly know.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

so...it's called masochism

that's abnormal behavior because it doesn't enhance and cultivate life

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hey TIM3loRd:

Sorry to get you out of bed...
Just a bit of humor.
About your thread, it is been one of the more riveting, at least for me, in quite some time. And I think you have touched a nerve and illicited some truly fascinating responses, observances and experiential sharing that go above and beyond the usual. So, congratulations on that.

Just a quick nod to your theory about non-Euclidian geometry, and your alluding to it in terms of understanding present accepted physics and how that may only explain a small part of what is possible in "how things work," here.. This has been my experience as well.

I think you and I may have had some very similar experiences, and share the knowledge that they can be as dangerous as illuminating. Those you describe encountering I have encountered,as well, and found your description of them very fitting. Avoid, avoid, avoid. I get this feeling in waking life from some people, as well, and avoid them as much as possible in waking life, too.

As for the lucidity and dreaming, and what that may represent, I would just caution you to be careful with this, as you would not want, in seeking control of that experiential place, to become swallowed within it. One thing I have learned is there is usually a price, especially, for hidden knowledge. So, just be wary a bit in experimenting with finding those new worlds and trying to control them or what's within them too much. Sometimes we may being shown something, and given a what seems like a gift, but it can become bait, if you know what I mean. Hold on firmly to the essence of yourself, because even though it may seem the rules are different in these places, this can be as bad as it can be good.

Again, thanks so much for your thread and replies. Be safe and be well.
Tetra50

ETA: Just was reading later responses and saw by your answer to DustyToad, you don't really need my cautions about these things.....however, while on the journey it never hurts to hear back from our fellow pathwalkers the affirmations and cautions that will keep us safe, I think. Take care
What's been interesting about your thread, also, is how a few things some of have written have so resonated with others, prompting them to then share some very unusual, though I think also very true, experiences and related perceptions. This is one of the great things about ATS, I think. But it's also a demonstration of how far we can go as a species if certain walls are out of the way. When I get to see that happen, it is something that gives me a great deal of hope, and hope is not familiar to me much in these times. So thank you, for that, as well.

edit on 5-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
An interesting post.

However I sometimes worry that perhaps not enough souls are reaching their exit potential from the planet.
Perhaps souls evolve by animal bodies into human incarnations.
But then people cause so much suffering and karma that they fall back to become slaughtered animals and devastated nature, and it becomes a vicious cycle.
It's less of a honey-pot than a pressure cooker, perhaps.

I've wondered about that too. Every different animal species seems to have different abilities. You've got blobfish that live just metres above the ocean floor - just high enough so that scavengers won't eat them, but at such a depth, that they don't even have muscles. They just float there just waiting for scraps of food to float by. That's their whole life, just floating in darkness and eating. Most ocean life is like that, you just have to keep moving otherwise you end up eaten by something higher up the food chain, like sharks and other fish. Sometimes they'll swarm together at breeding season.

Then there are dolphins and porpoises which form social groups, give each other names and see to have a sense of fun. On land you have mammals which have the same attributes like raccoons, bears and beavers.

If you have pet cats, you'll know that each has their own skills, like known how to open doors by jumping on handles or standing up and leaning against the door with their weight. They'll want to eat when humans start eating and want to sit in the best chairs of the house.

But animal populations are actually declining while human populations are increasing.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Very well written and structured hypothesis in regards to your personal interpretation of the esoteric and somewhat enigmatic conceptual understanding of the metaphysical. I have to a certain extend pondered about very similar aspects in regards with the origin of the soul, never mind the plethora of explanations to further validate the authenticity of such a prospect. If I place my skepticism aside as I am very well aware of how distracting such a trait can be when such topics are raised.

I can most certainly agree on the the superficial distractions that misguide the majority of avatars to indulge in the pleasurable side of physical existence without regarding the long term effect of such indulgence. Speaking out of personal experience I once fell deep into such a trap and it has only been a hard lesson learned from reoccurring mistakes that kept me blinded from the true condition of this third dimensional realm. On a more positive note my personal enlightenment coupled with my new spark of curiosity has lead me to new places and people that most certainly ignite a sense of new found hope. Sites like Ats with its multitude of bright personalities and out of the box thinkers like your self give me a sense of comfort that I'm not alone in this jungle so to speak.

Good things

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good thread OP!

This is a good mind exercise.

I for instance, i am absolutely sure that i´ve already lived this life (this body, life experiences, timeframe) or i´ve been shown this life that i´m living (at least the most important moments, those where some life-changing options/events took place) before I was born in this world.

I also consider the existence of levels of awareness.
The one we live is kind of a simulation, an extremely advanced and interactive simulation. Not all living things here are "really" live animals/plants or whatever. These ones are more like "extras" of a movie set.

The top level would be occupied by those who run the simulation.

One possible explanation that i consider for the UFO phenomena (just a personal conviction, no irrefutable proof at hand) is that some of them are a physical manifestation on this reality/dimension from another level of existence (another time/dimension).

Perhaps this is a simulation run by future humans or post-human reality.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
no it is not a trap,
we all agreed to come here to help..
we are here to help, remember...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

According to the alien interview from Roswell, we are indeed souls trapped on earth, keeping us away from our true nature as enlighten beings that remember each life, and not have a memory wipe after each lifetime.

We where trapped here because we lived our true life as a destructive race that other alien races disliked

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for opening a discussion on your perspective, TiM3LoRd
I would like to address a few bits from the OP, if you're in the mood to engage.

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
So I know the metaphysical concept has been bandied about quite a bit in philosophy and religion that this planet or realm of existence or reality or whatever you want to call it is really a honey pot to lure in souls and trap them here.
...2 very basic principles. The pursuit of pleasure and the avoidance of pain...
...There is if you would stop for a second and looked around an undulating cornucopia of lights sounds and bells and whistles to stimulate the mind and excite the senses...

Here, as highlighted by underlining...it would seem that you imply - "someone" or "something" has "set this up".
In other words... "it's working as planned".
If so - what's the point? Do you think, under the umbrella of this world-view, that WE (human beings) are any more important, special or unique than the rocks and earth we walk on? Or, the air we breathe? ...etc...?

...If one were a roaming "spirit" say and passed by this glowing orb of energy we cal earth/life, wouldn't you stop to take a look?...

I cannot answer this question as definitely as you. I have no idea how long it would take to "pass a planet" or "solar system" or "galaxy"...in the state of a "roaming spirit". Would I need a hall pass...? What kind of leeway (for considering 'worlds passed') would I (this roaming spirit) have? What might I have seen while passing other planets/systems/etc...? Venus fly-trap... Does it catch only...flies...and fools?

...Imagine for a second that the sun creates new souls on a regular basis. and all the planets in the solar system are in fact a form of sentience. but they need the energy/souls from the sun to live. One thing we do know for a fact is that without the sun we would cease to exist as it is our source of energy and there is nothing about that fact that any of us can dispute...

Now, I am a little confused at your 'take'... At one point, I'm a 'roaming spirit'...able to be "tempted"...with free will to try and sip the nectars of this luscious flower... And, in another, I am simply blast forth from a Creator Sun...to continue sustaining it's sentient host of orbiting planets.
Is it "one or the other"...or, just two possibilities (among others) that your are putting forth...?

...try freeing your mind...Try thinking outside the the status quo and see how hard it is. See how society has evolved to keep you on the path that condones your obedience and despises your independence. Breaking free from the pleasures of this planet is a lot harder than most people think...

Considering that you just (prior to this excerpt) stated that we (all sentient life...etc...) have climbed some evolutionary ladder to get where we are...; and are, here, stating that society has evolved to keep us on "the path"... I must wonder - Is there an "evil" force behind "societal evolution", but a "good" one behind "sentient life evolution"? Are you suggesting another force (other than the Sun) to be the source of "social" structure/s & culture/s? If so - well...I guess there are too many possibilities to address them all...but...are you counting this "secondary force/source" to be contrary or adversarial to...first intent?
I think that this is critical...or key...to your concept (or - to the premises set forth)...
Are you saying that - for "society" to move forward...societal evolution should take preeminence over individual evolution? Do you consider that a possibility? If we were to "disband" society...go into free-for-all (again)...wouldn't we just re-connect, later...knowing that "together" we would stand better chances of survival (as individuals, families, friends, communities...a species), than facing an indifferent & predatory world of life and nature, alone?
Is the Sun our Jailer? ...the Earth? Who/What intended this to be a "prison for souls"?
Thanks again (and - to all that have contributed sincere & thoughtful commentary).

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

According to that I've read about the Book of Mormon, spirits were created first. In The Book of Enoch, souls were created before Creation. In the Old Testament, Jacob was born/delivered from the womb holding his brothers heel, and that was seen as describing his character. Lately, on a documentary on TV, it was stated that 'space' expanded many, many times faster than light after the alleged 'big-bang'. What we don't know about dark-matter and dark-energy could relate to speed of spirit/souls.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by podnus
According to that I've read about the Book of Mormon, spirits were created first. In The Book of Enoch, souls were created before Creation. In the Old Testament, Jacob was born/delivered from the womb holding his brothers heel, and that was seen as describing his character. Lately, on a documentary on TV, it was stated that 'space' expanded many, many times faster than light after the alleged 'big-bang'. What we don't know about dark-matter and dark-energy could relate to speed of spirit/souls.

Thanks, podnus
I guess, what you're saying is...there's a distinction between "spirits" and "souls"...and thus, here (incarnated on Earth), the two become one...?
If I got that correct...do the two remain united/bound/intertwined indefinitely...or, would there be a separation/dissolution-of-partnership upon death?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Its not a trap, not in the way that souls operate, and come in for assignments, lessons and sometimes for penalties, in other words, to grow. But it's been hijacked, and as such, with free will, and the way the universe works as far as frequencies go, and at what rate thought, intentions, beliefs, feelings, helping others or hurting others resonates on a frequency level, consciousness opens up and flowers forth, or it retrophies, closes down.

This is what affects people, and even can create permissions to fall into a lower realm for a time.

But I don't write that as a credo or the way it is, for I believe in something that is different. I believe that all the shadow, the errors and illusions get blown off the soul here, so that in a sense, a consciousness has increased, or even possibly fallen back a grade or level, if they haven't pushed against their lessons and trials and problems, and strove to overcome, to forgive themselves and others, to see through all of this. The more they can do and give and purify from lower frequency vices and programs, the greater their growth potential is.

But to me, if we all in the end share all the files and info we have learnt, we could bypass, the unequal grades and rise up together, all growing, in a loving ideal system.

I just see the illusion is in all the separation and what if we're really doing something much bigger, for a lot longer, perhaps a large universal cycle, not just earth, and all files will combine, it was never meant to be separation and different grades, perhaps that is just the short run, dreamschool that gives some progress but in the end it all benefits ALL.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join