It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Death? Help Me Figure This Out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you for that response, Darkblade71.

That could apply, as well.

There are different perspectives being shared on my dream, and I will take them all into consideration.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Interesting analysis.

I'll keep this in mind.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have some thoughts, but first I need to know if the thing you describe as an alter was more like a box.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Actually, I used the wrong word. This thing wasn't an alter; it was the podium thing the preacher stands behind.
It had 3 sides (triangular) , with the middle being raised higher than the rest, with an opening at the top for "donations".

Sorry, about the mix up in my word choices. Can you tell it's been awhile since I was in a church?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Interesting analysis.

I'll keep this in mind.

No for real dude, if you see him again in a dream, or at the park, or mall, or wherever. Tell it that galadofwarthethird wants his three fifty back. He will know what it means, its totally like code.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I had a dream where I spotted the angel of death or whomever death is and no one but me could see death. In my dream I kept pointing at death. No one saw death until I got much closer and then others finally started to notice and were frightened. Then before I knew it, Death somehow and sneakily transferred the job to me. I was suddenly Death and no one seemed to notice me after I got the job I never wanted. Then I was stuck doing all the work Death typically does. I thought the meaning of my dream was meant to tell me be careful what you point out to others, it may cause me to have a lot of extra work. I'm not sure why I dreamed Death to look a lot different than the last time. Death was female instead of male. I dreamed I saw death many years ago but Death was male at that time. I know I don't want the job. I don't know if any of this helps with anyone else's dream but I did have death in a recent dream.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Wow! That's totally...

Different.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Sounds like an episode of family guy, the one were death breaks a toe and gives his job over to Peter while he takes a vacation. It's quite hilarious, the antics peter gets up to while having deaths job. But like your quote says, there is no death, were all just sentient star dust for these mere moments in the vastness of this universe configuration, which in overall scheme of things is but a blink of the eye. You ever contemplate the irony, of stardust questioning the very stars every time they look to the sky?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well this gives me the creeps! You see,about a week ago,maybe a bit before,i had a dream of a very tall man in silver-colored armor,like in medieval times,a Vlad Tepes type figure.(Well when i woke,i thought of Vlad Tepes for some reason).He was tall,taller than 6 ft for sure,maybe 6ft5,and had brown hair,a sort of mousy-sandy brown shade,and though i only saw his face from the side,he had deep bright blue eyes-not a bad-looking chap at all.I did get a very bad aura of evil coming off him.I think in the dream i was one of his serfs,there was this room with just a mattress on the floor,and he forced to put down on the mattress a posy of yellow flowers,There were other items on the mattress too,just mundane things,like a photo-frame,a small ornament,etc,nothing evil or occult-looking.I felt great fear of this man,and the other people too.I got the idea that the offerings he made us put down on the mattress,were to Satan.We were all very relieved when he left.

I don't know exactly who/what this man was-whether he was Satan,or a Satan-worshipper,or just a hard,cruel master like the feudal lords of the medieval times-but he was a NASTY character,from the evil vibes i got off him.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

WOW!

Do you think that maybe the silver coat of arms had some kind of connection with our dreams?
I would think that most people would think of angels as a good thing, but this one certainly wasn't!

That was a terrifying dream you had! I hope I don't have any more like this! Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hmmm... If you sacrifice your education (quit or give up on school) you will face dire consequences, or at least that's how you feel... Try to make learning more fun if you possibly can. Reach out for help if you need it. Perhaps the dire consequences you fear are more of a self loathing or guilt than some external thing that's gonna come and kill you...so, maybe others are putting much pressure on you to succeed...a childhood home could indicate that its your family that is pressuring you. If you fail you will feel like you failed them. This is not a.healthy attitude. You are valuable because you are you. That will never change. If your family has a problem with accepting that, then breaking free or putting your foot down could be very liberating. You might think you need their approval. But you only need your own... Nobody else can judge you and if they are trying to, that is not right.

Just follow your heart and stay true to yourself. Don't give over your entire life and livelihood just to make someone else happy. If you want to play music instead of being a doctor, do it! If you want to be a clown instead of a lawyer, do it! Because chances are, you will never live up to someone else's expectations anyway...if that's your goal, try to realize how pointless that may be if you never reach the acceptance you seek.

Maybe none of this applies... If not then disregard, but its just my first impression and I hope it helps somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join