It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Libertarianism Is So Dangerous!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Its not the right time for Libertarianism. Like little children, people still need structure and Government to tell them what to do or else they will cause havoc. But in a distant future, when humankind has matured, Libertarianism is the ideal form of Government.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Um.....people? I hate to point this out. It is a spoof! It's a send up! It's sacasm! It's a video FOR Libertarianism! The violent gang IS government! Should I have given a spoiler alert first? I facepalmed myself so hard my nose is now in the back of my head!

I agree. This video made no sense at all unless it was a Pro Libertarian video. The guy says tons of things I don't agree with.

I am not far left of center, left of center, center, right of center or far right or center. You cannot label me as such. I am not a conservative or a liberal or anywhere in between. These labels are hurting this country big time by lumping people into groups that other groups have preconceived notions about and it's plain Wrong.

I judge each issue on it's own and discover what i believe to be the truth for me by examining the facts. As it should be.
edit on 21-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join