It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After The Age You Are Now, You Only Age By 1 Year Every 50 years - What Do You Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Assuming you live for a fantastically healthy lifespan of a maximum of a fantastically healthy 100 years, what will you do?

Take note, your ageing is different from the rest of the human race however, as follows:

For example, after the age of 20, you begin to now only age by 1 year every 50 years and so does any offspring you have:

E.g.

Age 20 - 2013
Age 21 - 2063
Age 22 - 2113
Age 23 - 2163
Age 24 - 2213
Age 25 - 2263
etc.

This means you will age outrageously slowly - wear and tear will be outrageously slow and your entire physicality (e.g. blood vessels, heart, intestines, every other organ, brain etc) will age outrageously slowly and wear down outrageously slowly (i.e. you will look and be 21 in 2063 and your bone age and brain age will be like so); your telomeres will barely shorten and you will be in peak physical health and be youthful (if you're not already) until the very end of your life - i.e. no cancer etc etc.

The question remains - what will you do with your life now? Be a bit broad in thinking - we are, after all, talking about a preposterously long time here.

Do you take several (more) degrees? Take up engineering or physics degrees for the purposes of starting up a space company? Maybe you want to build up a massive intergenerational wealth hoard (seeing as you children will also begin to age very slowly after their own age of 20)? Try to aid mankind in many ways? Or do you become a "god"-like figure to mankind?

Or maybe you don't want to live so long? Maybe you artificially end your life around the time that your friends and family will be aged and old and die because you can't bear being without them?

P.S.
Of course, accidents can happen and you could get killed by something unforeseen; but presuming you aren't.

Also take note that your brain continues to develop and expand - meaning you can still continually absorb and learn new information like a very young man; i.e. you'll have much more knowledge, experience and know-how than the average human brain can take, let alone comprehend.

edit on 5/3/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Have as much sex as possible
Get rich
Change the world
Educate my self as much as possible
Have as much sex as possible
Travel everywhere
Do everything
Have sex as much as possible
Kill myself when life gets boring

edit: Take steroids and other libido boosters so that I can have even more sex
edit on 3-5-2013 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2013 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
After my first 50 yrs of real time...I'm tired. Try to push more years on me and I'll just slit my wrists.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Invest! compound interest is great if you have time to wait.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

edit: Take steroids and other libido boosters so that I can have even more sex

You'd be having a lot of this sex with just you and your 2 inch penis with all the steroids.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

They don't decrease penis size. They will make your balls smaller if you use it too long though, but only while you're on it. So yeah, lots of sex

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Well, somebody certainly loves sex, eh!

With such a long time, I'd personally make sex a lovely and dazzling luxury. With so much time, if you're constantly having sex, it'll not only get tiring but won't be as pleasurable or fantastic!

But each to their own

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Haha, that is very true! I'd only do so for a few decades or so; can't be too sure if the current political landscape and even the banks will still exist thereafter!

There's always water to hoard... - when everybody starts to fight over something as "normal" as water!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'd start making new friends...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Cancel your life insurance immediately you dont need it for several hundred years

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Cancel your life insurance immediately you dont need it for several hundred years

Life Insurance? What's that?

Peace

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I would make something that required patience and a very long time to make...

top topics

join