It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Fed implicates Feds: CIA, FBI spawning terror!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm sure once the next terror act or massacre happens, this will be old news and practically is already... thus time is ticking to keep abreast of the latest theories and findings pertaining to this event, other than the mainstream media & officials' cover-story closure of Tamerland dying and Dzhokar announcing they acted alone then going silent

Barely a month since that dirty deed on tax day where allegedly 2 Americans and 1 Chinese national perished, and already whistleblowers who had inside info are spilling the beans, gradually. Not that the Fed is worried about it; if anything these Ops may get sloppier and more obvious yet, as each tragedy is concurrent with some act or legislature that alienates Americans' rights almost as if a shadow government celebration of contempt for the public in light of a higher, global agenda.

FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds connects the Boston Bombings suspects with CIA backed terrorist operations in Chechnya

In the last few days details ties between Boston Bombers Uncle Ruslan and former top CIA official Graham Fuller have been revealed by the alternative media. In an attempt to do damage control the corporate media acknowledged the ties and downplayed the links. But now FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds who is familiar with Graham Fuller’s involvement in backing terrorist operations overseas has stepped forward with new details about Fuller.

And she's far from the only one exposing the REAL terror behind it all; @1:45 til end... 'Not a conspiracy, but a FACT':

edit on 3-5-2013 by below because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't have a position on this issue, but I am curious. Edmonds worked for the FBI in their translation unit for six months a dozen years ago. Is she still a reliable source of information on current operations?

join