It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious UFO Photographed Sydney Anzac Day 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I find this interesting and wanted to share it here. It went unreported in any news. It appeared in front of Sydneys' Coogee Beach Anzac Day April 2013 far int the horizon but was noticed by the photographer when he enlarged the photograph. Your thoughts are welcome
edit on 3-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: Gramar

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bird. Specifically, a seagull.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

You kidding look how far away it is, the second photograph reveals the distance its not a bird

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

I think it's a fish jumping out of the water.

Welcome 2 ATS newbie.

Edit - No offense just my opinion. Glad you're here....keep looking they're out there.

edit on 3-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

I think it's a fish jumping out of the water.

Welcome 2 ATS newbie.

Edit - No offense just my opinion. Glad you're here....keep looking they're out there.

edit on 3-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

You shouldn't be calling other members "newbies" when you are only new yourself...just saying.

The fish would have to be a freaking large one. Following your train of thought, it could be a whale.

I agree with a comment made on the actual video. It looks like a helicopter to me.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You shouldn't be calling other members "newbies" when you are only new yourself...just saying.

Y Dew sum of u people worrie about my comments? Not ur business bro.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It is clearly everyone's business, considering you are posting on a public forum, which pretty much anyone who has access to the internet can see. If you don't want other people replying to your comments...then don't comment.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You kidding look how far away it is, the second photograph reveals the distance its not a bird

Its not a bird? How do you know? Being that you called it an "unidentified" flying object and all...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Kinda looks like a kite surfer kite to me, although it may be too far out to sea for that.
From the youtube vid:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I do not know what it is. I do know its very far away. So its not a fish, its not a surfer and its not a helicopter as the tail is wrong. The closest is maybe a huge whale jumping out of the water or perhaps it is a new type of flying man made craft
edit on 3-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

It is clearly everyone's business, considering you are posting on a public forum, which pretty much anyone who has access to the internet can see. If you don't want other people replying to your comments...then don't comment.

Okay fair enough but for such an experienced contributor it seems your reply was a bit off topic. (please correct me if I'm wrong.)

On topic - I maintain that it's some sort of sea creature.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well obviously its a UFO

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Thankyou for the welcome

new topics

top topics

join