It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Bomb Syrian Weapons facility?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Well tell me what is wrong . Ahmadinejad has offered up that he wants to start a world calamity to bring back his Mahdi .Intelligence reports said that Iran practiced launching a scud missile from the cargo hold of a ship in the Black Sea to a high altitude and detonated it believed to be simulating an launch in the Gulf of Mexico and detonation over Kansas at 350 miles altitude.
Then the bible tells about this up and coming war in Ezekiel 38 and Zechariah 14 . I do believe we will have some kind of a nuclear destruction . You aren't a bible believer so consider that we could just have been hit by an EMP and Israel would be unsupported and will almost be destroyed . Or that Russia and the US will have an exchange over the Middle East Oil . If Russia comes with Iran they will consolidate all of the Oil bearing nations into their sphere of power . We can not allow that to happen.

In any case you will see petroleum go out of sight due to the turmoil in that area , sunken tankers blocking the Strait of Hormuz and your little world will take a big dump in your lap . Can you imagine that the semi trucks need fuel and all of the food that needs to be transported . But you can rely on FEMA .Don't worry be happy .

But you seem to be sympathetic with Iran .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Iran would use an EMP on the U.S. I only hope that Assad is too distracted by the rebels to do something like that. That would be hell if it happened. No phones, internet, television....we would have no way of finding out who did what to who and what to prepare for. Could ham radios be used? Good Grief we would be back to the 1800's. It would probably take weeks for us to learn what was going on.
I know I can say one thing for certain. Here in the south....there would be an armed American behind every tree to defend our homeland.
I see that China is now wanting to mediate. Like the other poster said....we need to learn to live within our energy means and let them fight over the middle east oil.
from what I can see, Israel just saved us and NATO the trouble of going in there and doing the same thing.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Yesw an EMP would be very likely for Iran or N.Korea to use on us . I think they both have a satellite in lower orbit now . Some people should not be reading this stuff . They can not handle the truth and may go do something stupid like hurt people again . It's best that they don't know .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Yesw an EMP would be very likely for Iran or N.Korea to use on us . I think they both have a satellite in lower orbit now . Some people should not be reading this stuff . They can not handle the truth and may go do something stupid like hurt people again . It's best that they don't know .

I'm sorry but... what the hell are you two talking about?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You are going to see what I am talking about soon . Everybody, yes everybody , lives in their own little world where everything has to be just so! The whole world revolves around their lives and well being . Some people more than others for certain, need to feel secure in their future with the ones they love . As for really hard times coming , some refuse to hear or know about it.,others totally deny it as a lie others try to prepare for it and when the chips are really down others react negatively like some of the horrible things we hear about .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join