It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katherine Russell DNA, Fingerprints Do Not Match Fragments Of Boston Marathon Bomb: Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher26

Not everyone knows... People of average IQ believe the media. I discovered this during research for a number of my IQ related books.

By "everyone" I meant everyone capable of coming to a conclusion on their own and interested in doing so. Who the rest, children, casual uninterested people and retards, choose to believe is not relevant. No one can convince them through argument or presenting evidence.

Evidently there are a lot of people who are capable of coming to their own conclusions, interested in doing so and yet present the most ridiculous of explanations. These people are obviously lying and you will find them not just in government and MSM, but everywhere including ATS. Those who claim they are just in government and MSM are, again, liars. When you can understand why so many "smart" people lie for apparently no benefit to themselves, you will understand why the government and MSM lie and push such fantastic stories around.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by Watcher26

Not everyone knows... People of average IQ believe the media. I discovered this during research for a number of my IQ related books.

By "everyone" I meant everyone capable of coming to a conclusion on their own and interested in doing so. Who the rest, children, casual uninterested people and retards, choose to believe is not relevant. No one can convince them through argument or ...

Totally agree. However not everyone has the insight to see the truth. By definition, the average IQ is 100. The difference between average people and, say, members of Mensa who have a minimum IQ of 148 is greater than the difference between someone of average IQ and a chimpanzee. The media and the government easily manipulate people of average IQ, and the ones they can't manipulate, they call conspiracy mongers, or they kill them off.it can be dangerous to be clever. It can be treason to be clever... Learn the lesson and don't complain. Believe what you are told by the media, and above all, don't be sharper than 'the best and brightest'...
edit on 6/5/13 by Watcher26 because: Typo

edit on 6/5/13 by Watcher26 because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by Covertblack

Your completly right. If I happened to be in a situation where I was a scapegoat, I would go straight to a media outlet to protest my innocence, then turn myself in.

I'm not saying he is guilty and I'm not saying it is a big conspiracy. I'm just saying I dont know. I havnt seen any evidence to make up my mind. I hope the trial is put on the news so I can have the evidence presented to me.
edit on 3-5-2013 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

Exactly, lay down and let the courts sort it out.

Not to point out the obvious, that worked really well for previous patsy's didn't it? after all, no one has ever died under suspicious circumstances while in police custody?

<< 1   >>

join