It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katherine Russell DNA, Fingerprints Do Not Match Fragments Of Boston Marathon Bomb: Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Katherine Russell DNA, Fingerprints Do Not Match Fragments Of Boston Marathon Bomb: Report

www.huffingtonpost.com

"What they really want to know from her is, you know, here's a woman who dated Tamerlan, who converted to Islam after they were married, who ... lived in the same apartment -- not a big apartment -- where bombs were being constructed and pressure cookers were being bought two or three at a time," Miller said. "They want to know, 'Is it possible all of this was going on concealed from you or did you know it the whole time?'"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here is some more evidence that the suspected bomber killed by police, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, may have been innocent. Female DNA was found on the bomb, and it wasnt his wife, who lived in the apartment that the bomb was said to have been constructed. She is cooperating with authorities fully to prove her innocence and no knowledge of the events. I am waiting until they test the DNA off of the bomb with his DNA. That would be the final burdon of proof IMO. But whatever happens in the coming weeks, I just hope we are told the truth.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

I just hope we are told the truth

Hope is great. I really wouldn't hold your breath though, unless you look good in purple.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
But she does have the DNA of the founder of Skull and Bones and Russell Trust, opium smugglers extrordinaire.

edit on 3-5-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't understand how fragments can have fingerprints. The items used such as pots could have prints from in the store. What other materials used could have prints?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I have no clue but forensic science is amazing advanced in this day and age. I imagine it is similiar to how they can get prints off of a fired bullet/bullet casing.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If DNA evidence ever comes out with proof that he didnt do it, I dont think it would ever be released. After the cops killing an innocent, wounding another for the rest of his life, and the fact that the real bombers are out there somewhere. That would cause a panic and lack of faith in the greatest intellegence state that has ever existed.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Didn't the guy actively shoot at police and charge them before he died? Just because there is other evidence doesn't make the guy innocent.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Thats true. But it isnt outside the realm of possibilty that even though he was innocent, he was being hunted down like a dog. No mercy. Millions of Americans assuming he was guilty with no evidence other then the news saying it. He ran, hid, and tried to defend himself...... I am not at all saying that is what happened, but it is possible. But I will never know what happened that night, I wasnt there. And I am not the type to just take what Im told as fact. I like to see things for myself to beleive them, but that isnt going to happen here.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

He shot at the police, if he was innocent he wasn't helping his case.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Your completly right. If I happened to be in a situation where I was a scapegoat, I would go straight to a media outlet to protest my innocence, then turn myself in.

I'm not saying he is guilty and I'm not saying it is a big conspiracy. I'm just saying I dont know. I havnt seen any evidence to make up my mind. I hope the trial is put on the news so I can have the evidence presented to me.
edit on 3-5-2013 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

Your completly right. If I happened to be in a situation where I was a scapegoat, I would go straight to a media outlet to protest my innocence, then turn myself in.

I'm not saying he is guilty and I'm not saying it is a big conspiracy. I'm just saying I dont know. I havnt seen any evidence to make up my mind. I hope the trial is put on the news so I can have the evidence presented to me.
edit on 3-5-2013 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

Exactly, lay down and let the courts sort it out.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

I just hope we are told the truth

Hope is great. I really wouldn't hold your breath though, unless you look good in purple.

Your chances of getting hit by lightning while cashing in a winning lottery ticket are way better.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Exactly, lay down and let the courts sort it out.

ROFL.

you sir, (or ma'am) are definitely a Paragon of "Sanity"

we all saw how well that worked out for Tamerlan.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I find it odd that neither were wearing bullet proof vests at time of death/arrest. Put all that time into making bombs and not plan to suit up with armour prior to fleeing.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So let us examine this with some logic. A bomb goes off. Pieces go flying. Some pieces fly through people. Then you find DNA on parts of the bomb.

I wonder how that got there.

This is just silly. Who comes out with this crap.

P

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Of course there's a lot of things in this case we'll never know, and regardless of the guilt or innocence, something I've known all along, the capitalists in charge of the MSM outlets will milk the fear and anxiety generated from this case for every bit of cash they can

"Scared? Here, buy a gun from one of our respected dealers."
"Worried bout getting on the plane? No problem, we have scanners that explore every nook and cranny, never mind the fact they breach privacy rights, we sell thousands to security firms every year."

You get the idea

The "haves" have the power and control, the "have-nots" are controlled and feeding the power.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
So let us examine this with some logic. A bomb goes off. Pieces go flying. Some pieces fly through people. Then you find DNA on parts of the bomb.

Even barring that -- you have DNA from the person who made (and, thus, touched,) the fireworks, the nails and the other bomb components. The person who made the pressure cooker or backpack, or who placed them on the shelf in the store, or sold them, or maybe picked them up as a customer.

Saying that there is female DNA on a bomb component, but we don't know whose it is, is irretrievably stupid.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If DNA evidence ever comes out with proof that he didnt do it, I dont think it would ever be released.

On the contrary, I bet they would release it. They like a good laugh at all the cartoons who believe/pretend to believe the tall stories they tell.

After the cops killing an innocent, wounding another for the rest of his life, and the fact that the real bombers are out there somewhere. That would cause a panic and lack of faith in the greatest intellegence state that has ever existed.

Really? I didn't see much panic around when the FBI failed to even name a suspect for years after the Anthrax attacks.

Everyone knows who the real culprits are. Also everyone knows they cannot be touched.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

If DNA evidence ever comes out with proof that he didnt do it, I dont think it would ever be released....

Everyone knows who the real culprits are. Also everyone knows they cannot be touched.

Not everyone knows... People of average IQ believe the media. I discovered this during research for a number of my IQ related books.
edit on 4/5/13 by Watcher26 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join