It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEST video on Boston yet! "Blueprint For Martial Law"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey all. Wanted to share this great video about the Boston Marathon. I know it's another Boston thread, but this video is different I promise you, it's unique and needs to be shared. To me it exposes the Martial Law angle the best I've seen so far. It is an extremely POWERFUL video.

The fact that it took 10,000+ people to look for one 19 year old SUSPECT kid, while putting a city on lockdown going door to door, should speak volumes as to the BS of this entire spectacle.

Also to add, The Siege movie that is used in the video is a perfect example of hollywood predictive programming and brainwashing. The enemy in the film is arab/muslim, and it came out in 1998.

Just look at the poster for it. It features the twin towers, martial law, and the words "freedom is history".. All on one image. Kinda creepy.

edit on 3-5-2013 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2013 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Despite wanting so much to refute the message for the sake of Americans, it seems to comply with all the dire warnings we've heard until now and falls in line ominously with our fears.

Yet a part of me wants to believe that The military and police forces would resist taking part, but we've all seen it with our own eyes and we can't undo that. I have a greater appreciation for every day we are living in peaceful neighborhoods. Somehow the rowdiness shown by the people a couple of doors down from me doesn't seem all that bad at the moment.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
An interesting look at it.

The thing that gets me are those claiming it was all just actors (they seemed to scream the loudest). The idea of that was insane and bizarre, it made no sense. Why would a government that does not care about its people care if they hurt a few people or not?

That out of the way I cannot say I know for sure what the truth behind the whole thing was. I was under the impression that the door to door checks were voluntary, meaning that you had the choice to let them in or not. My thought on the matter is no one is coming in my house I will protect my own house.

The video is a bit chilling though, and the fact of there being a movie beforehand is what really makes it creepy.

I would like to know though, and this is a genuine question/s.
Do those who believe the government is responsible for this believe that all of government knew or is it a limited number of them? For instance with 9/11 most said the president and those around him were fully responsible for the plan.

If it is a limited number are they the same ones involved with 9/11 and how does that work with a different sitting POTUS? For instance are all the presidents involved in this?

I am not saying I trust the government, I know they are looking to screw us over and take every penny they can from us to line their pockets, I am just looking to understand this. To be honest I used to think the government was fully behind 9/11, then I came to the idea that they just let it happen. If they let it happen they have less accountability, all they need to say is "we dropped the ball on this one". I guess I am trying to figure out is more people think they pulled it off or if they let/lead someone else to do it so that they were not accountable for what happened?

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Nobody wants martial law enacted in the 'known' circumstances that was Boston, it was over the top. The question is, did it make people feel any safer when the searches were being carried out? to answer that question there is a need to consider that it was a citizen that actually found him, not the mass of steel. I don't think any foreign national or immigre would be that ecstatic about it either, probably a lot of them came to the US to get away from that kind of situation.
That there was a movie about the same kind of scenario is more like Hollywood being ahead of the game, and having their own intelligence, and more like they are trying to get a message through to people, not to brainwash.

Die hard with a vengeance was like that, it even had quick shots of the towers, the port authority and while all the diehard plots were false flags. If you ask me, I would say some of the guys in tinsel town are trying to tell people something.

new topics

top topics

join