It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Independence-a way of life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes in double comms-because i don't subscribe to Lucifer,Allah,Buddha,Krishna,or even the Nazarene-which breaks my heart,because i trusted in Him,to protect me all my life.He has failed me,in fact,left me to my own devices.So i am starting my own "religion" called just VERITAS-The Truth-and it is for every one who feels betrayed by the Master of their own previous faith.This spans the gamut from Orthodox Christianity-Hindu-Muslim-Satanism.I HAVE ONE CREED+ONE CREED ONLY***KINDNESS+TOLERANCE+DECENCY***No rush,no pressure.All i know is this-X Christian- *X Hindu- X Muslim- X Satanist-I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR PAST-I AM INTERESTED IN HOW WE ARE GOING TO CHANCE/CHANGE THE FUTURE..with me, you will never find condemnation-only a True friend, albeit a punch-drunk world weary one-not a guru,not a holy man/woman-but a woman who Knows that this life is not the only one-and that ALL WE DO-OR DO NOT DO,*MATTERS..Who is with me?
edit on 5/4/2013 by semperfortis because: OPs Request

edit on 5/5/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well , If you Decide to Acknowledge the " ONE " , The SOURCE Of ALL THINGS , then MAYBE you Got Something there .....

edit on 3-5-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I LoVe RanDoM Cap Locks ! ...They RULE ! ..........He.....He............(Devilish Grin ) .........

The Creator Of ALL Things Likes Random CAP LOCKING Too , it Expresses the Creative Side of HIS Creations , does it Not ? .,..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxaneor even the Nazarene-which breaks my heart,because i trusted in Him,to protect me all my life.He has failed me,in fact,left me to my own devices.

Yeah.. How do you KNOW ?

What did you do or not do to test this thing? The Bible says " test the spirits by the spirits" It encourages you to give it a real try to see if there is something to it besides words.

So.. have you? Tell me what you did how you did it to test this " trust" in Him?

I'll take it from there Because there are very specific things in that book he tells you to do in order to trust Him. If you didn't do those things.. you wont even be able to see this Kingdom of God.

So.. perhaps He didn't fail you... You failed Him.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

All i can tell you is this:LET KINDNESS BE YOUR CREED.MEEKNESS does not equal WEAKNESS.Reach out to the elderly PLEASE this i beseech you-not just that many of our Elders are lonely,we can(and HAVE TO,for our own rescue+salvation) make it our mission,to involve the elderly,ESPECIALLY THOSE ABANDONED BY THEIR OWN WITLESS KINFOLK) in our lives.I mean,it's one extra plate of food a day-and maybe a cuppa tea or 2/3 tea rusks-
to save one wise One from dying alone.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The problem with your previous religion is that it's a religion. Belonging to a religion means people share thoughts, views and dogma. While your religion sounds fairly simple as far as dogma goes, I won't join, because we are all individuals and have our own thoughts and beliefs. Why the need to join with others? That's part of the problem, IMO. Why not just have your belief system and forgo the need to "join".

Mankind is the group we belong to. No further separation or "groups" are necessary.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah, you can call it The Church Of The Fonz

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I Totally Agreee with your Sentiments there . We ALL Get Old Eventually , and it is Usually the Time in our Short Lives that we do the Most Soul Searching...........See You On The Other Side..........Everyone.....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
@Rikku-you know,i'm trying to make folks understand a very liberating,profound thing.I am So Sorry i have to do it from a crappy cell-but no probs-i'm used to my pc wifr suddenly "dissapearing" when i want to discuss anything worththile.Where u at,Rikku-in the scheme of These things?i genuinely am asking you.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No One Really Dies Alone . The Creator of ALL Things is Always there for Us I Believe.....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So , you Hate Old People then ? Shame On You ...Bad Doggie ! ....................

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We don't need your thought control

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

: Where u at,Rikku-in the scheme of These things? "

We are All just Doin' Time On Planet Earth Untill our Ride shows up to take us to the Next Stop........Simple , if you Think About It. Physical Death is Really No Biggie , just another Phase of Infinity........

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
L Ron Hubbard did, so why can't you

I think that you need to publish something that pretty much outlines your views

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Mankind is the group we belong to. No further separation or "groups" are necessary.

I would like to take an aside here. '

People feel better about themselves if they belong to a certain culture or sub-culture. Its why we have groups like skaters and gangsters. And while some groups are not as healthy for society as others, it still help you feel "unique" while still belonging to something.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Paul walked on water too... til he started to doubt.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Yes , this is True . We All want to Belong to Something to make our Lives More Or Less Interesting for Sure....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Since i was a very young child-i could feel the place whence we All came
-the greatest Warmth,acceptance+Love we could possibly imagine.In fact we can not,not Here-we are TOO Divided-but i remember-that is why issues like gay people has never touched me-except as we speak now-from my own "exposed+vulnerable" feel i had there for a minute or two-i can tell they-the gay/l/glbt community,and their contribution to society,is either undervalued-OR NOT VALUED AT ALL.These are FAMILY, in My religion,folks.Contribute to society-even as a gay make-up artist-and make others feel loved through your kindness-it Is appreciated-if not by me,then by whose lives you touch.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUteTribe

Mr.Ute,you are at least half Native American? Well i am all alone,now,and my sentiments are:either they Think they can walk on water(but just wash in it like the rest of us) or WE can (and seriously Have to start doing this now) tell them:"You have a medical degree,yes we get that you can save Our lives-we who have top Med Insurance-but how about you do a few ops a week for the oner who Don't have Med Insurance? Pro Bono-is that it,what its called?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join