It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushmans levitation system.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have posted something similiar to this before but it got some stick for being bs but i think there is more to it. I have actually tried this exact same experiment above a conductor and instant levitation is achieved, anyhow if there is anybody knowledgeable in this area or with a degree or something in physics dont hesitate in your posting.

www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yes...i remember running across this website some time back.
Some interesting stuff on there.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ufo3 you tried this and it really worked? Did it cost alot to do the experiment?

I just started looking into the site pretty interesting, I find it very interesting that this coil produces alot of heat and there have been cases of people getting close to UFOs and getting burned or not even being able to get close because of the heat.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes, all u need is some wire (doesnt even need to be copper) about 16 gauge will do, i used 110 coils and it worked brilliantly. First u need a conductor that is fairly thick say 0.5 cm to place the coil on then simply connect it up to the mains and flick the switch. It is better to use seperate switch from the one on the wall (like we have in the uk not sure about us) because it will wreck it after a couple of goes. And dont forget to use seperate fuse wire too (i used 15A wire).
Note that the coil will heat up very quickly and u will need to leave it to cool off, assuming u use conventional mains power. Do this at ur own risk! dont blame me if u get fried.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I forgot to asks if it could be dangerous seems you should know what your doing before you plug anything into your wall socket. Do you think a 2nd Gen device might be able to work without the need for a conductor?

The heat this thing produces reminds my of a famous UFO case the Falcon Lake Incident

ufos.about.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think it could be possible it could work without a conductor underneath i really feel there could be something here. Thanks for the link i have seen the same kind of idea before and some ufo's bear a striking resemblence to a heated coil when viewed from below.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by ufo3]

new topics

top topics

join