It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Blames Mexican Gun Violence on...the US and it's gun laws?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
What bothers me is that I don't think Obama supporters care about F&F or just considered it a botched sting operation as the MSM sold as such, which it was not. The Administration made itself accomplices to murder so they could claim a need for more gun control. Don't believe me? Read Katie Palvich bestseller on it.

did you listen to the congressional hearings on this? ok, I guess not....how about this?.....a bunch of American-Mexican border NRA member gun dealers sold hundreds of weapons without doing any backround checks on the cartel members sent to buy guns from them anonymously. those guns ended up killing thousands of women and children in Mexico

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So they were just following the lead of the government.
The fact you have to add NRA means nothing. If anyone sells gun illegally they should be charged. Period.

Also, can you provide a solid link on the 1000's killed by US gun sales and the names of the gun dealers. I would appreciate it and should be a good read.

The only thing I know that came out of it was Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in criminal contempt of Congress by the House of Representatives for refusing to disclose internal Justice Department documents in response to a subpoena. To me, this is more important than cartels killing people. It is not my country and it is not my problem. That is why the borders should be shut. I am not trying to sound callous but trying to show cold, hard facts of a cruel world. I would rather the government clean up Chicago or finish up in LA what they started.

Also, it is not like they cannot come on over to America and get a job, free healthcare, not pay taxes, go to school, get a drivers license and government housing.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How this woman is even elected is beyond me...REp Jackson Lee believes in the same common sense approach but please, do not go after the gang bangers....WTF?

Link

Jackson Lee took the House floor on April 9 to argue in favor of increased gun control legislation, “Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked -- that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws." “Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation.”

She is also the same one who answered a cell call during a town hall meeting...

Link

These are the people who are elected folks...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's like a well known juvie kid complaining to the high school principle that his parents are making him do chores. Your gun legislation didn't pass juvie-boy.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Did he put the flag at half mast for him? NOPE

A very emotional speech.

They did for Whitney Houstan though...think about that...
edit on 6-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join