It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Blames Mexican Gun Violence on...the US and it's gun laws?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Link

This made me sick. Sick to my stomach.Please watch the video. He is blaming the US gun laws for the violence in Mexico. Now, if he means the guns that were sold by Mr Holder than he should know who to hold responsible. Instead, he blames US, the American citizen, for killings and shootings because we want to keep the right to bear arms.

Not the Cartels.
Not the Criminals.
Not the people smuggling in guns. (Fast and the Furious???)

When was the last time a president of the United States apologized to ANOTHER country like this. How can someone blame the people he has vowed to protect? Next he will blame us for abortions in other countries.

How can you swear and oath and then say you will pass laws to restrict it? Common sense tells me this guy is stripping us to leave us defenseless. His back pedalling is very, very old.

edit on 3-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

"But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people~ Obama

No reforms. Just do your job Obama.

He can start with Eric Holder.

Toss him in a Federal Jail.

S&F

edit on 3-5-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Of course, that is why we need to grant amnesty to illegals and make immigration easier for them, so we can build the hispanic constituency in the USA and have a new voter base that will support the leftist agendas, including gun control.

Obama would blame his wife and kids, if there was political gains to be had from it.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

such a pandering dope...don't focus on the corruption in mexico...blame the guns and the US

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's being discussed here~ ATS

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Actually its this country's ridiculous drug laws that are creating the atrocities occurring in Mexico.I can't believe this man is blaming our domestic gun laws to the bands of murders taking place there.What a tool.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

What's so wrong with background checks so illegal immigrants can't buy guns and bring them across the border? That is ALL he is saying.
If you're reading something else, you're either willfully ignorant, or a brainwashed partisan buffoon, most likely both.
Misconstruing someone's words is sick.
edit on 3-5-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

They let most of those guns walk across the border in a botched sting operation.
With the horrific ramification of a border guard dying.

Let's toss those in jail for letting guns walk and then move on.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Those cartels are hooked in right to the top of the banking structure which funds both presidents
Without the profits from money laundering from Afghani heroin and South American coke those banks and the funding for all the black ops would collapse
Remember Iran Contra?
Remember that CIA (duh!) plane that crashed in Mexico coming north with several tons of uncut coke onboard a couple years ago?

Those criminals will get there guns no matter what
and if the Peeps have no guns
then it will be open season on Peeps

edit on 3-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

They let most of those guns walk across the border in a botched sting operation.

Do you have any proof of this "most" claim?

Because I can guarantee those cartels have more than twice the amount of 2000 guns used in Fand F.....and 710 have been recovered....so let's see your data that proves your assertion.

Would I put past the government to do something like fund the cartels? Absolutely not....but there's no evidence.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

What's so wrong with background checks so illegal immigrants can't buy guns and bring them across the border? That is ALL he is saying.
If you're reading something else, you're either willfully ignorant, or a brainwashed partisan buffoon, most likely both.
Misconstruing someone's words is sick.

ALL we ignorant brainwashed partisan buffoons are saying is while he is speaking about loopholes in our nation's gun laws our government was, through operations such as Fast and Furious, willfully allowing weapons to cross the border completely untracked. Weird huh?

It is funny you call people here all sorts of names because they doubt the authenticity of our president's words and yet I don't think there is anything more "willfully ignorant" than taking a politician's words at face value.

I don't know maybe we should just just listen blindly to our leaders and just assume that they know best.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You call other members in this thread "brainwashed partisan buffoon" while you defend the very administration that sent guns illegally into Mexico causing the death of Americans and that not one single person has been charged? You have not only become a joke on these boards when it comes to political discussion but completely irrelevant.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He should stand up and demand the head of all the people who killed David Hartley at Falcon Lake to start. His own community (Chicago) that was given billions of dollars to change is the murder capital of the US run by his former staff member.

Hypocrite is not even applicable here...
but ball less comes to mind.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
and now his wife is in on the act....

Link

They were the community activists who with their friends spent so much to make Change...bang up job.

Also, using children to scare is sick.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Obama is so awesome, I'm so thankful to all those of you that voted him in! thank you thank you thank you!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

try not to choke on all the proof you requested...
www.cbsnews.com...

www.westernjournalism.com...

www.ironicsurrealism.com...

westmoreland.house.gov...:fast-and-furious-investigation-update&catid=23:laying-down-the-l-a-w-bl og&Itemid=429

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe he should choke down on the ever so open border we have. Maybe make it to were just any person cannot just walk through without going through border control.

Yep there would be no drug cartels is not for our guns.....
Certainly there would be no corrupt Mexican officials if the U.S. did not have guns........................
Of course all the problems in Mexico are because the U.S. has guns..........

Well, okay none f that is true. I guess Obama is wrong, not only wrong but stupid for insinuating such.

The drug cartels are there because of drug laws making it a profitable thing to do in a country that has no other form of income. What is funny (well not really funny in the haha sense) is that a lot of the times the cartels make their point by hacking people up with machetes. Well that and chainsaws.

The corruption in Mexico has been there as long if not longer than the corruption in DC. Obama being from Chicago should know all about what corruption is like, seeing that it is one of the most corrupt cities in the U.S.

But of course since Obama says it, it must be true, just like when Bush was saying it and his puppets followed his every word.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He is the leader of what is the greatest country in the world and lies and cowers to everyone. This is what else he said...

link

"The truth is, right now, our border with Mexico is more secure than it’s been in years. We’ve put more boots on that border than at any time in our history, and illegal crossings are down by nearly 80 percent from their peak in 2000. But we’ve got more to do – not just to secure the border but to fix an immigration system that is badly broken," he said. "In recent weeks, we’ve seen a commonsense immigration reform bill introduced in the Senate. This bill is a compromise, which means that nobody got everything they wanted – including me. But it’s largely consistent with the principles I’ve laid out from the beginning.

If you have not noticed, his new key phrase in every speech is common sense. Maybe he should stop by Arizona...

Link

Brewer - who in 2010 signed the Arizona immigration law that sparked nationwide controversy and which was largely struck down last year by the Supreme Court - said she's witnessed Mexican drug cartels camp along the border and cross at night. The border patrol, she said, "is too far north. They need to be closer to the line." "Our fences aren't complete," Brewer continued. "People are living down there in fear of their lives, and fear of the safety of their families. And we are recipients of all the crime that is taking place-the extortion, the human trafficking, the prostitution, the cost in jails. It's a bad problem."

Brewer was the one who was attacked by the left with her suggestion in 2010.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What bothers me is that I don't think Obama supporters care about F&F or just considered it a botched sting operation as the MSM sold as such, which it was not. The Administration made itself accomplices to murder so they could claim a need for more gun control. Don't believe me? Read Katie Palvich bestseller on it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Because I can guarantee those cartels have more than twice the amount of 2000 guns used in Fand F.....and 710 have been recovered....so let's see your data that proves your assertion.

Would I put past the government to do something like fund the cartels? Absolutely not....but there's no evidence.

now, now, now....if you ask for evidence....YOU'RE BRAINWASHED!!!!!
......please, stick to the script.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join