It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC House Approves Bill Criminalizing Enforcement Of ‘Obamacare’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Link

COLUMBIA, S.C. (CBS Charlotte/AP) — The South Carolina House approved a bill Wednesday criminalizing the implementation of President Obama’s health care law in the state. The Republican-controlled House voted 65-39 on the Freedom of Health Care Protection Act. The act renders “null and void certain unconstitutional laws enacted by the Congress of the United States taking control over the health insurance industry and mandating that individuals purchase health insurance under threat of penalty.”

1 state down, 49 to go. This travesty of a law is UnConstitutional on several levels. I am glad that others are seeing that and doing something about it.

“Connecticut expanded early under ‘Obamacare’ and just reported a $190 million Medicaid deficit – in spite of subjecting their citizens to a massive tax increase,” Haley said during the State of the State address. “California just raised taxes in part to cover their Medicaid deficit and yet needs $350 million more to pay for ‘Obamacare’ next year. That’s not us. That’s not South Carolina.”
Notice this part. Many nanny state liberals say the states should go along with obamacare due to the "extra funds" they will get to expand medicare. This shows that those "extra funds" are woefully short of what is actually required for implementation. This is all part of the bankrupting of America. I want to personally thank all you liberals for your part in the destruction of this once great nation. You have done your utmost to reduce us all to the status of begars on our own lands.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Existing thread in this forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/3/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have said it before and I will say it again. The new search function sucks. Mods feel free to close if desired.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If it was really about helping the poor, the government could have made giving subsidized medical care to the poor as a tax benefit system to existing doctors. Or they could have set up a scheme where doctors could be paid a fixed price for various treatments.

Forcing people and employers to take out insurance for those who work more than a certain number of hours was never going to work.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Existing thread in this forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join