Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

RT News attacks the Boston Marathon official story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
RT News attacks the Boston Marathon OFFICIAL story.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbspiracy

Yeah, real mature.
It says quite a bit when ATS allows you to mock intellectually and/or physically retarded people, but won't let you call out shills.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Helious

RT are a big spoon, and they love to stir the s**t.

I used to watch RT until they had Alex Jones on, that done it for me.

edit on 3-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

so is your post a good reason we should not read this thread?
( i was looking for some content in your post..did I miss something?

thats Nato country OS(s) they are stirring....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Where did I say "don't read this thread" Dan?

NATO will soon be banging down your door and confiscating your conspiracy tinted glasses!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I want to see that person/actor interviewed on live TV who lost both legs during this bombing and then we will be in a position to check his background and know for sure if he lost both his legs on that day or not.

Remember people building like building number seven can be "Pulled" and just fall over like a man who just lost two legs.

From Libor to HSBC running drugs money they always get away with it because we are playinig by their laws and until we learn to write the laws then nothing will come of it even if 99% of the sheep barrrrrr togeather and demand an answer from those criminals in Washington DC.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

If people like you were 'running the show' the world would be in a far worse state than it is now, believe me.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot
reply to post by Helious

Originally posted by Helious
I simply feel it does not make logical sense for the government to use actors when they can just use real bombs and kill real people. I don't believe the current government has any moral dilemma with taking life to achieve or further agendas.

Yes, but nevertheless possibly some of them fear karmatic consequences, at least in a certain degree. And they should.

Insofar it might appear more apt and "comfortable" to stage a false flag event WITHOUT actually killing/injuring (too many) people (as probably in Sandy Hook).
edit on 4-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

Not to mention that real victims would have real families that would cause them no end of trouble for years, potentially.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The "Actor" thing is ridiculous.

I could believe the Government did this, was behind this, knew about this or was otherwise somehow involved in this,. This I can accept (although I am not stating I feel this way- merely that I could understand this .)

But the problems with using actors are extreme- There are leaks (for LIFE) being the main issue. What would you have to pay someone for their silence for life? What will the costs be to surveil this person and make sure they are staying quiet? The logistics of tracking a horde of people and then tracking the trackers.

Black Ops are far more thought out than this- It would be far cheaper to just do the crime than to fake it.

-RT is an awesome channel but they also have an agenda. I feel I get "better" news about my nation (the US) from the Russians, but also understand there is a reason RUSSIA wants to give me free news.
edit on 6-5-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The purpose of RT news, like CCTV from china, is always to take the opposite side of the western opinion, by using reporters who are western, or speak excellent english. Its all meant for consumption of americans and europeans.

It sucks that we have to use propaganda from other countries to get a balance view of our own government. Its also bad that these governments sending their RT and CCTV news want to screw us the same as our own government.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How do associate with the confederacy if you live in Canada. Did your folks decide to go north?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join