RT News attacks the Boston Marathon official story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

What did Ed Davis say?!? Actors????

Yeah. What a slip!

And amazing how that anonymous posters prediction came true!
edit on 4-5-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also found an interesting article by Kevin Barrett (Featured in the video)

Global awakening to false-flag terrorism, Copernican revolution

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have a lot of questions and I like most of the info in the RT report.......but please tell me how they were "wired" up to FBI control. I have not seen nor heard that. I know they were there........everyone with eyes open can see that but I question the fact that they were in comm with the fbi.

If they were in contact with anyone it would be dhs.....dontcha think?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Originally posted by Helious
I simply feel it does not make logical sense for the government to use actors when they can just use real bombs and kill real people. I don't believe the current government has any moral dilemma with taking life to achieve or further agendas.

Yes, but nevertheless possibly some of them fear karmatic consequences, at least in a certain degree. And they should.

Insofar it might appear more apt and "comfortable" to stage a false flag event WITHOUT actually killing/injuring (too many) people (as probably in Sandy Hook).
edit on 4-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by chrismarco

A quick look at your post history shows you have participated in well over TEN different threads relating to the Boston bombings. I am confused why you would make this comment

On topic: Sad that RT (at least to me) has become a much more credible source of news than the MSM garbage they try to push down our throats hear in the states.
I don't understand this, RT has always came across as genuine news, call me anti american... protip i'm not, but why else would they want to fabricate false news, they have enough problems with enough anti russian authorities in their country.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
so stick to the topic at hand.

I was only talking about the video, which is the topic at hand! You're the one who basically said we can't discuss the video!!! I make a comment on the video, and you respond with 2 posts that have NOTHING to do with the video...

the intent of this thread was not to debate for or against but to present the video so that people can make up their own minds about what they have watched and do further, more detailed research if they are interested.

You don't post a video, then say that we shouldn't talk about it, which is what you essentially did. That's offensive and you basically told me I can't discuss the video. You'll probably say that's not what you meant. But it is what you said. I have excellent reading comprehension skills.

I suspect you're just a troll. What you've been saying has been very passive aggressive to me from the start...if you can't see that, well you probably won't be able to see how what I presented does indeed debunk that video. Your responses to my points about the video are ridiculous, and further enhance my suspicion you are trolling. You essentially told me I'm no expert, so what I say isn't valid. Who does that?? Trolls.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Helious

Please no more Boston Marathon stories....

Please...no more sitting on your couch and doing nothing about the corruption in the White House and the sad state we as a whole are facing. There is a bigger picture to the events concerning the Boston Marathon. A detective doesn't walk away from his work because he's sick of sitting on his ass not figuring anything out until it's to late.

.....please please please if you don't like it....don't come in to this thread. I can't believe I even have to tell you that along w/ your friends that starred you. I guess sitting on your ass hasn't improved your common sense.

Wow...that video had a lot of good info and backing everything that people are concerned about. I feel so sorry for those 2 boys they blamed this on and their family and friends. 1 brother killed because they were conned? It's chilling what's happening.
edit on 4-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They have won the game.
now is the time to hide and dig in.

it will be a very long fight for freedom.
many will just disappear.
so make them think you are stupid ?...

learn your history of wars and underground fighters.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Excellent video.

People, you need to realize that this # will not stop until we are either enslved through forced labor camps or some other means or we are dead.

This is not thier planet, no matter how rich they are, they do not own us, and thier laws are designed to enslave us to thier will.

What needs to happen and I think most are too scared to address the elephant in the room, I will not allow them to scare me so I will address it, what needs be done, is they all must be shot and killed. The FBI, the CIA, the politicians whom are against humanity. They either need to be shot or hanged. They need to be eradicated off of this planet.

If we do not eradicate them then we are surely screwed. These people are so sick and demented, that this plan or agenda cannot possibly be a human agenda. It's too evil. I do not believe or I do not want to believe that humans can be so evil. These people clearly do not have the light inside them. They are very dark beings. And they need to be dealt with accordingly, as they are taking away our rights and killing us we need to deal with them just as ferociously. If we do not raise up our arms, and kill the plague, we are DOOMED.

Don't be blind sided by the, if you don't support those alphabet agency's you are not a true American or you are against America or you are a terrorist. Bull#, if you do support these alphabet agency's you are so UN American and are the true terrorist. We that are against this tyranny are the true spirit of America. America was initially a rebellion, until England sank its claws back into us with its British maritime admiralty laws. Those laws which are against the us constitution. Do not ever forget that the laws which govern you ar in fact British by nature.

Stand up and be a true American, rebel against the forces which mean to enslave you. Kill if you must, but to be honest, I see no other way.

thank you and god bless you.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting evolution,

Now, the Los Angeles Times, almost in passing, reports something which, if true, would be a much more serious violation of core rights than delaying Miranda warnings - namely, that prior to the magistrate's visit to his hospital room, Tsarnaev had repeatedly asked for a lawyer, but the FBI simply ignored those requests, instead allowing the interagency High Value Detainee Interrogation Group to continue to interrogate him alone.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

If the LA Times report is true, then it means that the DOJ did not merely fail to advise him of his right to a lawyer but actively blocked him from exercising that right.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Excellent video!.I had not heard the last words of the bomber guy before.Wonder where that came from?RT compiled a lot in this and it is put together well.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I am in agreement with you on this.There was definitly injured people..Where some actors? maybe but i think most were not.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
This is why I like RT. Their documentaries are very good also. 9 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist, as per the FBI stats, that pretty much as straight as it gets. We'd usually not hear of that at all or it would be spun off on some tangent to as to be almost fictional.

this has to be the stupidest stat I have ever seen. Of course you are more likely to be killed by a police officer, there are roughly 700,000 of them in the USA, there are probably less than 100 terrorist.

That is like saying you are more likely to get killed in a car accident then killed by lightning.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
RT has a pretty strong history of covering the conspiracy angle, they have a large CT viewer base. The past year or two they seemed to be getting more serious, this is disappointing to me. I was beginning to like them as a source.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We all need to buy a pontoon boat and BBQ our cares away.

- Watcher

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
Excellent video.

People, you need to realize that this # will not stop until we are either enslved through forced labor camps or some other means or we are dead.

thank you and god bless you.

People should stop worrying about being enslaved. You can't enslave people. Slavery only works for manual labor. When it comes to intellectual work, you can't use the fear of pain to get people to perform. You've got to use jealously and envy to motivate people to produce mental products. So, all this false flag activity is just to remove the guns and the weapons from people who might revolt as the economic collapse occurs. The idea is to have a controlled and peaceful financial collapse, so that after that, the economy can be reborn with all the intellectual resources still in place, and ready to re-make the new world order. If they allowed people to keep their weaponry, then a lot of people could get killed as the stress becomes unbearable, and much of the intellectual wealth of the nation could get destroyed. The wealth is in the people, their skills, talents, and knowledge. So, although the money might be wiped out, the nation will still retain all its real wealth, provided it can keep the productive people alive. Guns kill people. They have no other purpose. Forget about hunting deer. Most guns are for people targeting. The US Constitution requires the government to protect the "welfare" of the population, it's right there in the preamble..."to ensure domestic tranquility, ...to provide for the common defence...etc..and "Liberty" is the last of the six main things the government is charged to protect under the constitution: Union, Justice, Tranquility, Defence, Welfare, and then Liberty. So, once the government has ensured the "Union" is intact, then it can act on the other five. Justice is sacrificed for the sake of the Union. But, once the Union is ok, then Justice is protected too, even at the cost of the others lower down on the list. Unfortunately, the right to bear arms comes all the way at the back of the constitution, and doesn't even make an appearence in the opening paragraphs, which is where the Government has to focus its efforts first.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Helious

Please no more Boston Marathon stories....

Yep, let's just bury our heads in the sand and act like the govt doesnt want to kill us in order to further their agendas.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
This is why I like RT. Their documentaries are very good also. 9 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist, as per the FBI stats, that pretty much as straight as it gets. We'd usually not hear of that at all or it would be spun off on some tangent to as to be almost fictional.

this has to be the stupidest stat I have ever seen. Of course you are more likely to be killed by a police officer, there are roughly 700,000 of them in the USA, there are probably less than 100 terrorist.

That is like saying you are more likely to get killed in a car accident then killed by lightning.

So that makes it ok to waste billions of dollars fighting less than 100 people?

Sounds pretty stupid to me.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think it's insane how some people on here go on about being awake and all that #e, and at the same time take an agency like RT seriously.

OP, I'm guessing you don't but many on here do?

I have to say, and I don''t give a toss what people may think, but there is a growing trend of 'idiotism' when it comes to events of import in our current world.

To "question" has become a byword for the will to engage in unfounded delusionary bollocks-ology.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Ya, that was really good... thanks OP.

S+F

<< 1  2    4 >>

join