It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Cults/Occult : Katy Perry called a " A devil child" by her father

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Katy Perry is the daughter of a fiery preacher, and he’s none too pleased that his little girl is a prancing, demonic Jezebel that exalts Satan’s wares.

“They ask, ‘how can I preach if I produce a girl who sings about kissing another girl?’” Keith Perry asked a congregation in Santa Fe Springs.

According to The Sun, some have accused Perry’s parents of making money off the back of their daughter by traveling around the country evangelizing and taking in “millions” in donations on their crusade. He has previously referred to his daughter as a “devil child” who needs “healing,” and he says he is repulsed by all her adulating fans.

“I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping,” he said. “They’re loving and worshiping the wrong thing.” Let’s pray for him.

www.sfexaminer.com...

Katy Perry Qoute : "I didn't want guys to be w**king off. For me, it was a song about the magic and mystery of a woman that makes every man - and some women - get on their knees."

She added: "I have a soft spot for women - I'm not afraid of it. Some women walk into the room, and they're so beautiful you're like, 'I wanna smell you', you know?

"I have certain girlfriends who I just think are the most angelic, beautiful creatures. And if any of my boyfriends ever fail me, I'll turn to them!"

www.digitalspy.co.uk...
edit on 3-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Perhaps she has become a gay icon? I dont really know her much as a singer. But Ive liked a few of her songs. And am not sure where the occultic signs are within them or her behaviour. Anyone know?
She was also said to have been raised very Christian. Maybe shes trying to be like Madonna.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Instead of traveling around and cashing in on his kid why doesn't this so called preacher get off his lazy ass and do something about it. Besides why should anyone listen to a obvious failure of a preacher.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hypocrites! They exist in everywhere! Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of Katy what's her name. It's surprising how many pop singers come from devoted Christian backgrounds. Like Ashley and Jessica Simpson and Justin Beiber are good examples.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

True Micheal Jackson Jehovas witness. Madonna Catholic.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, he is right. Watch rock shows. The fans show more than just enjoyment of music. Some of these new artists get downright worshipped. Hence, worshipping the wrong thing. He feels how he feels. who are we to judge? Its his daughter and he will see fit to deal with and handle how he sees fit. Its none of our business..yea yea, shes a popstar, she has no privacy. She doesnt, you know why? because jackasses wont give them the respect of any kind of privacy. Hence, this is not yours to judge.

Worry about the problems in your own life before you worry about others. Tend your garden first before you point out the weeds in anothers. just sayin.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

So are Katy Perry fans are kids id imagine or teenagers mostly.
Well he can have his I quite agree. Its better to speak out if you " feel" your child is a bad influence on others than to keep quiet. And besides next week this news will be forgotten .

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Katy Perry went out with Russel Brand I dont think he would be a " handler" he seems like just a very funny intelligent guy.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

“They ask, ‘how can I preach if I produce a girl who sings about kissing another girl?’” Keith Perry asked a congregation in Santa Fe Springs.

What a weird duality in that family. A singer that is a force for helping people feeling good and to shine and on the other side a preacher preaching old dogmatic views in a hateful way saying he is doing gods work. The new age and the old medieval age even.

You can clearly see who is a force for good in this family and who is a force for hate.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Too bad this preacher man can't see the blessing that he has been given in his talented daughter, and the good that she is capable of doing, in her position. Instead, it's he that is worshipping the devil, giving credit to Satan, giving his daughter to Satan, because of his own misdirected battle with his own evil side.

reply to post by LittleByLittle

Like minds!

edit on 3-5-2013 by windword because: Like Minds!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I want proof shes in a Satanic ring of sex monarchs before I believe it. Maybe a photo ....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Fooosball is da devil~ That Vicki Vallencoart is da Devil~

Well Father Perry..... You should have raised her better IMHO.... So then Mr. Perry you da devil for raising a girl who prances around like a jezabel singing about kissing a girl...

FYI: I kissed a girl and I LOOOOOVED it!~ And Katy Perry
Yeowzers~

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

lol but a parent isnt reponsible for the sexuality of their child...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I want proof shes in a Satanic ring of sex monarchs before I believe it. Maybe a photo ....

She is part of a wave of souls that are here now for a reason

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

She hangs out with the Obama's.

What more do you need?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by buster2010

Hypocrites!

Isn't that the truth.

Like he's one to talk.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
These kinds of threads remind me of a modern day witch hunt. Everone's evil! quick burn them at the stake!

Have we no progressed out of the dark ages yet?!

Everyone knows you can only tell a witch by weighing her

edit on 3-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Of course, if Britney spears, Christiana aguilera and Madonna snogged on stage then so can Katy Perry .....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Daddy's will say and do all sorts of things to help save their little girls. Misguided as his comments may be, he's just a dad who loves his daughter and wants back an image of tea parties and giggles and princess stories. Most dads and daughters reading this will know that to be true. I feel badly for them both.

That said, she's super yummy.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ah he's full of it. If he actually believed what he says then he wouldn't have appeared in her new movie. Have you seen the guy? He is loving the fame and fortune. It sounds like he just wanted some attention since that song came out like.. what 8 years ago?

Also in an article about his attention seeking he is walking her down a red carpet. Don't buy into this garbage, and especially don't buy into the "celebs are in the occult illuminati" triple garbage.

See her nutty attention hungry father and alternate source for story here

edit on 3-5-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join