It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May snowstorm in Missouri and Arkansas??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by poundpuppy

Well, I'm not quite sure what HAARP does. It's an interesting facility in Gakona, and the other ones both American and otherwise, around the world. You do know about the others, right?

The problem is...and people watching HAARP are as much a source as the HAARP facility itself, but they didn't have construction complete or come to full power until recently, in relative terms to the weather going a little funny all the way around.

In the world of evidence vs. suspicion.....it's a logical brick wall that kills the theory. At least that aspect of it. We can't say HAARP is doing it now but acknowledge it couldn't have been doing it 10 or 15 years ago for physical lack of construction and power output ....when "it" is the same thing for weather effect and odd behavior, right?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
is it really all that odd? i had a SNOWBALL fight in early JUNE when i was a kid in southern Ontario, due to a late snowfall. i think i will wait to be concerned until i hear about snow in July/August.

who is to say that this isn't just part of an extremely long weather cycle? perhaps it has happened before, but before records were kept so we just don't know about it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sometimes the snow comes down in June?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join