It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May snowstorm in Missouri and Arkansas??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

May snowstorm in Missouri and Arkansas

I think we can all agree that it's Obama's fault. His progressive agenda knows no bounds; Making the Red States more miserable.

What will he think of next...plagues of locust?

edit on 3-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, global warming is going to cause certain areas of the planet to cool. It is just the overall temperature and sea levels that are going to rise.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, global warming is going to cause certain areas of the planet to cool. It is just the overall temperature and sea levels that are going to rise.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Apparently some Russian scientists have been speculating that the Earth is heading into a period of global cooling for the next 200 years... Which would completely make sense given the last couple of "summers" the UK has had

Link here

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Who said anything about Obama? He is very much the latest actor in this wreck of a stage play, but he wasn't there when it was thought up. Not by a long shot. He wasn't even serving in a State elected office when this whole mess of thinking, to the exclusion of others, began.

I don't blame Obama except where his actions have come to perpetuate the movement of policy without fair consideration to everything else I've said in the thread. When it comes right down to it, Obama, for all his faults, is a newbie and rookie to the scene in almost every way. The staffers around him, in some cases, have more years in National Politics than he does.

So..No. I don't blame Obama for starting anything here, in any way. That would be....ignorant to suggest.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
temps are supposed to drop here in southern Illinois tonight..lows over the weekend in the low 40s..this is getting really tiring..Im sick of winter..Im ready for some heat..

My family is in Lawrenceville, Illinois, they say the same thing. It's either storms, floods, cold, or a day of normalcy but not much more. Where's spring? :/

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2013 by gemdog because: Dbl post

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
its crazy but im pretty sure they have shyed away from the term global warming now for a few years and are calling it climate change as the weather is becoming so unpredictable

Yes unpredictable is the correct term......
Ocean conveyer belt and water salinity.
Change of water temps.
Methane release and carbon dioxide.
Its all connected.......Everything is has a cycle.......

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have this feeling that what's going on with the weather isn't all Mother Nature!! I think geo-weather modification plays a part...or HARRP.....

We aren't the only ones w/ that machine. If we're using HARRP on others....it's likely they are using it on us!

Or.....Gods coming back!!! Earthquakes, tornados..volcano eruptions, tusumi's, locust, millions of dying animals and fish.....

Something is wrong....everyone feels it....they just can't put a finger on it yet....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot
I never realized there were so many scientists on this website. Especially those who study meteorology. Comforting to know we have so many of them looking out for us and presenting us with all of this good, hard science that proves beyond a doubt the anthropogenic weather conditions.

Yup.
They've got it solved.
They're so evolved.

Whether the weather is hotter or colder,
They will assure us
With a hand on our shoulder---

"Anthropogenic weather-changes, we have the facts"
" Our best solution is a carbon emissions Tax."

They've got it solved
They're so evolved.

Whether the weather is drier or wetter
They will assure us
With their control it'll get better.

"Anthropogenic weather-changes, they're here to stay"
"Our best solution is to make people pay"

edit on 4-5-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: whoops

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by rickymouse

With much respect, Global Warming is exactly what it is... this is all due to the mean global temperature increasing enough to cause dramatic rapid melt in the arctic over the arctic summer and less ice cover/thinner ice over the arctic winter. Global Warming is what is causing Climate Change.

According to several reports on the blog, climate depot, one of them from NASA, mean global temperature has not altered for the last fifteen years

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The poles have and are still shifting in a way that hasn't happened in several thousand years - the seasons are changing from what I understand. I don't know where I heard it exactly but some Mayan shaman when talking about the 2012 last year mentioned that the equinox and solstice dates are now about a month off. Maybe we can't go by the old season markings anymore?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread that had a link of someone forecasting this?

Let me link the link

Link

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It was 84 up here in the Canadurrrr today. Supposed to be equally as hot, if not hotter tomorrow. You guys live in Igloos down there in misery ? HUH!

I'm just joshing, it's funny how Americans think Canada is so cold, yet today It was a scorcher here and freezing with snow down in the states... Baha

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The same day...it was 69 degrees in Chicago, which I believe is slightly below normal. Its really weird when a band fairly close geographically as Springfield, Missouri is so drastically differnt in temp the WRONG way.

As far as global warming...sure, the average global temp has been climbing for the past 100 years or so, but (and I don't live on a coast) i'm not concerned about that so much. I'm also not concerned about what the reasons are (man-made, natural cycle, satan drilling a borehole up from hell, solar forces, cosmic forces, etc.) I simply just don't care, though I do believe the measurements.

What I do care about is the dramatic increase in erratic weather. Not just where I live, but all over the place. I remember as a kid, you'd break a record hi or low temp here and there, but you wouldn't have a barrage of Cat4, Cat5 hurricanes, multiple 9+ Richter earthquakes. Extreme prolonged hot, cold, drought, flooding, etc. This isn't something that has been changing over the past 100 years gradually - this is what seems to be the New Earth, over the past 10-15 years. Natural cycle, weather and earthquake weapons, new agers lining up all of their crystals just right while they all hum at a certain frequency...no idea, and like global warming, the cause doesn't matter much. What matters is that its happening. Wedont need to figure out what to blame, we need to figure out if its going to stay, get worse, go back to normal, and based on those possibilities, how are we going to cope with it. If in the 2020's, we're having 11.0 quakes, Cat7 hurricanes, 3 months of 115-degree days in Chicago,7 months of torrential downpour in Phoenix..will anyone really care what is causing it (assuming finding the answer won't stop it?) or will people just want to figure out how we're going to adapt, survive, and thrive?

Phew. Ok, so I delved into it a bit there. Sometimes I just need to throw my "global warming / climate change" (GWCC) thing out there, because it often feels like there's 3 sides to the discussion: the 'GWCC is real and its 100% because of human activity - Al Gore's charts said so and must be right or he wouldn't have sold his book' side, the 'there is no GWCC at all, we just recently invented thermometers and I failed all science classes I ever took and am only able to read headlines, not details' side, and then there's me, all alone (that's what it feels like, I know its not actually true) wondering why we're wasting thoughts and resources trying to figure out which side is right, so they can say "I told you so."

The funny part is, the best they'd be able to do is have bragging rights, but basically anyone with an IQ (not over any certain number, just an IQ that can be measured at all) can plainly see neither extreme is correct. My guess is, those few of us who aren't just rooting for their favorite sleeze-bag political party's or media talking head's line to be right will be the ones as the world burns saying "I told you so." ah well, we'll leave it to the 99.99% who seem to have all the answers.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Angels do not play the HAARP causing these issues.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We know thta in the past, volcanic eruptions impacted global weather. Cooling timelines and volcanic timelines do correspond... resulting in a "year without winter" in new England back in the late 18th-early 19th centuries.

Could the Icelandinc eruptions of a couple of years past be influencing our weather...cooling... last year we had a cool spring here in NC too. This year, even as I type... it is cool and drizzly... lows in the 50s and highs in the 60s... noy exactly the hot sunny south... usually we are barefootin' on the beach by now.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Global warming is a lie. It's only called climate change to try covering their tracks. For many, many years liars said the earth was getting warmer. When in fact it is becoming cooler! I have a radio broadcast of the late, great patriot William Cooper and he discussed this back in the 90's. It's a great broadcast.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
its crazy but im pretty sure they have shyed away from the term global warming now for a few years and are calling it climate change as the weather is becoming so unpredictable

they have "shyed away" from the term global warming, because ignorant people think that it should get hotter and hotter month after month, year after year, for it to be called that.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
Global warming is a lie. It's only called climate change to try covering their tracks. For many, many years liars said the earth was getting warmer. When in fact it is becoming cooler! I have a radio broadcast of the late, great patriot William Cooper and he discussed this back in the 90's. It's a great broadcast.

wow!!!....William cooper said that!!!.... global warming must be a lie then
so, you believe this one guy, but do not believe the hundreds of climatologists across the globe that have spent there entire careers studying this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join