It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the grays?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Who are the grays?

This question has recieved much speculation, and it's time to address it.

I think that, when we look at the grays, we are actually looking at ourselves. Our furure selves.

To explain myself, though, I must first ask another question: why are races like the grays so interested in the planet earth? I will answer that question later in the post.

The world today is so interesting. Wars, presidential elections, entertainment, technology, space exploration, and, more importantly, developing technologies. Let's move forward one hundred years. We now have cities under water. There are colonies on the Moon and Mars. And birth control pills now completely dictate when a woman gets pregnant,and sex is just a pleasurable past-time.
Let's move forward another hundred years. Humans have established vast fleets of elaborate space ships and space stations. Wars aren't exactly an issue anymore, seeing as there is only one government inplace, and has been for several hundred years. And, even more interesting, the population is growing by five and a half per cent per year, an all-time high.
But this didn't come free. Nature has its ways, and it turns out that the human body, by evolution gone wrong, now completely depends on birth-control pills for reproduction, and reproduction by the traditional means is but a distant memory. There is a revolution. A large group of people disagrees with the government and there is a huge fifty year war. Hundreds of millions of people die. Worse, chemical poisoning causes the body to reject the birth control pills, seemingly because a substance in the poisons was also found in the birth control pills, so when the body develops and immunacy to the poison, it also becomes immune to the pills!

So they begin searching for a species similar to theirs. They find earth. More importantly, they find humans. They abduct some people and run tests on them, noting that their reproductive organs are still intact. They begin working on ways to try and force evolution to... give them their... stuff back.

And here they are today, still working, a dying race, their only hope: humans.

I don't know if you guys caught it, but I have already answered both of my questions, and if you payed attention, you realized that. So what do you think? Do you think I'm right about the grays, or do you have your own theory? If so, please post it here.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes,
I agree with you totally Blitersety.
Nice post.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Blitersety said that the "grays" are actually a race of aliens who are studiing humans to figure out how they reproduce.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Blitersety said that the "grays" are actually a race of aliens who are studiing humans to figure out how they reproduce.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thank you, Philp for agreeing. For the rest of you, ask SkepticOverlord to remove my ban so that you can read my thread. It goes in to great detail about the grays.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
To view Blitersety's Thread, do one of two things:
1: Ask Sceptic overlord to remove his ban,
or
2: Hit the POST REPLY button and scroll down. You should see the post. It worked for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
SO you got banned? Yet your here posting is that it?

Do I smell another ban comming?

You know...if the aliens were here to watch us produce all they have to do is go to a store and buy a hustler magazine...come on now its not complicated...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Birth control effecting future population.....I don't think so. If our government is truley talking to the greys they would have banned birth control pills

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm going with the Zetan theory... While the evidence can hardly be deemed conclusive, I think there is enough pointing to it to surmise that they are indeed from a planet in that system, and seem to be exploring other systems similar to their own (with yellow suns).

As for their motive for this exploration....who knows? As that is a much more important question that needs answering than where they are from...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138

Yes... Kind of. It all started a year ago when I was really bored so I posted a few things that I shouldn't have. Notyhing inappropriate, just stuff like extremely long topic titles and stuff. I didn't think I'd get banned for it. You see, I can still log on to ATS and place posts, but most people won't see them. I don't even know if you can see this post. That is why my friend Philp is forced to repeat everything I say.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138

(Just know that I am a friend of Blitersety's and am posting this for him because you guys can't see his original post).

From Blitersety:

Yes... Kind of. It all started a year ago when I was really bored so I posted a few things that I shouldn't have. Nothing inappropriate, just stuff like extremely long topic titles and stuff. I didn't think that I'd get banned for it. You see, I can still log on to ATS and place post, but most people won't see them.

So I am forced to repeat most of the stuff he says... And I"m asking you guys to please ask Sceptic Overlord to lift his year+ old ban and give him one more chance.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Philp]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm going with the Zetan theory... While the evidence can hardly be deemed conclusive, I think there is enough pointing to it to surmise that they are indeed from a planet in that system, and seem to be exploring other systems similar to their own (with yellow suns).

As for their motive for this exploration....who knows? As that is a much more important question that needs answering than where they are from...

I am sorry but I have never heard the Zetan theorey... Please post it here or post a link so that Blitersety and I can find out.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
From the Terms and Conditions of ATS.

You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Especially when you have the same IP.

top topics

join