It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Gasp of American Liberty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
SNAP Goes the catch, and into the iron yoke you go.

Can't you see it now? Aren't your eyes open enough? You are an entire people prepared for the new ruling powers, the new world elite, and their new system to bear.

You people, you "patriots," many of you have blindly voted for a man that is going to lead our nation into its darkest hour. You little children, you refuse to see the snare, even as it is drawn up around your necks.

Many people call this a "new" world order, but in truth it is not so new. The roots of it can be found at the world wars of the last century. The evil forces these terrible wars unleashed upon the world were never destroyed, only the machines and the populations that served them were demolished. In truth, more than rocket scientists were imported into the United States.

The keys of population mastery, the phenomenon of mass media, the tools of the totalitarian rule of the people, these things did not die out with the NAZIs, nor did they follow the fascists into the graves in which their bones were buried, but they went and hid in the dark and secret places of the American Elite.

While the world teetered on the edge of nuclear annihilation, men forgot all about the finer points of civilization, and in this vacuum of mind the lesser powers of human will and corruption quickly found a place.

Soon, the new generations would know nothing of what came before. They would never know a world where the federal government was not the ultimate and final power of the land, they would never remember the freedoms their forefathers had. To them, the regulation and control of the federal superstate was something good, something proper, and something they had no control over whatsoever.

Children, you did not understand what these old folks were on about, you did not notice when they came to power, nor did you fathom what they had taken for themselves, and did not return to you, the people.

Seeing this, these new powers made firm their grasp upon the new power they gained because of the great and terrible wars. They reigned in all the states, and made federal authority supreme over every jurisdiction, seizing by fiat every aspect of finance, education, industry, and regulation. In the beginning, the media powers were not yet a part of this new combination of power, but remained a primitive money making venture. It would take another two generations before the full power of this new media was realized by a generation of people that had no difficulty in expressing the darker portions of human will and desire.

Once these new, soulless people came into power, they speedily arranged themselves in ranks and combinations of power, to establish a new kind of monopoly. To create a market culture of illiterate information slaves, completely dependent in every way upon the power of this new order. Driven by the base of human impulses and utterly devoid of any sense of individual power or judgment, the final generation of Americans rose up in a fashion unlike any that have come before it in the world.

When the 21st century rolled around, the forces of media and power had combined themselves into massive blocs, each sharing the general mindset of the other - Control the population - stimulate the desires and the impulses that would generate a favorable economy. This greedy plot had another, more sinister aspect, of which we are now seeing the ripeness: The general numbness of material consumption and greed that these media forces have developed in the people have also removed their other senses from them - thoughts such as Liberty, Independence, State Supremacy, Thought of governmental control and reform, and the thought of the supremacy of the individual - All of these diminished from the population, save for a few of the people who held fast to the inheritance of their forefathers.

Now the trap is sprung upon us all, the federal authority is unquestioned, our congress is but a sham of weakened and corrupted officials, purchased by the combinations of corporations and military concerns, for a few dollars their liberty was sold off to the jackals of this new world order.

Now we, the people, are left with the certain murder of our Liberty, under the auspice of nation security and the never-ending "war against terror", which is the most false and pernicious lie ever to advance upon the Western world.

We now see a great nation casting off its crown to the great dragon of international combination and global interdependence, a modern slavery thickly veiled by the richness of its material excess, its people numb in every way a people can be made so, unable to grasp the future. When asked of the future, the people cannot respond, so damaged their minds, so removed from their senses they have become. When asked of Liberty, they respond only that it is the freedom to buy and sell, and the duty of the citizen is that of obedience.

Such a deep confusion has come to the people, that it has become the sacred duty of every man and youth who ever loved the Light and Liberty of our birthright to defend against this wanton grab for our crowns.

You men! How drunk and senseless you have become! You have let the forces of darkness and evil reign in your high places, and you have turned a blind eye towards their increase - You have held your tongue and retreated into the illusory refuge of your material possessions, your toys and your appliances, your easement and reclined evenings!

Instead of the passage of your young sons into manhood, you have allowed the state to raise them, the corporations rule them, and teach them their every desire. You have hidden the old books from them, and forbidden their teaching in the schools! You have allowed their senses to be shaped and formed by the most malicious of forces, you have let their corruptions in by the front door, and you have abdicated in your own authority. How can slaves raise freeborn sons? It is impossible.

Now you will witness as the net is gathered, you will see the clockwork of this great new order begin to fall into place, the paths are prepared for your slavery. Your weapons were never the guns in your hands, neither was your treasure gold or silver, but in things that can only be measured with the mind, or expressed in the eloquence of the language of our ancestors, and handed down to a son by the prerogative of the father.

Children, it was THESE things that they came to take away, and they have got them. You forgot them, you went off to play, you went to sleep, you were not diligent in your Liberty. And now these treasures are in the hands of them who would rule. Like thieves they have eyed them, they had never removed their gaze from them, because they knew that a people that was free in their Hearts and Minds could never be ruled as a mass, nor could any yoke be fitted to them.

So the sneak attack came by them who hid behind closed doors, them who designed the system in which we are now all bonded. They let us keep our physical symbols of freedom, our guns, our constitution, our bill of rights! But they struck against the understanding mind, and removed it, they struck against the trueness of heart, and its independence, and removed it, and in place of these priceless gems, they have crammed in the trash of their design, until all we could see, touch, hear, taste, or smell - came from their systems of production.

So while we have the guns, we forget what they are for, we have the constitution, but its purpose and meaning is forgotten, we have the bill of rights, but they are not treasured by men of understanding, but only on the most superficial of levels.

New laws are passed and men do not understand them, they are filled with the quick hands of thieves, and the sharp tongue of the treacherous, by increment and careful wording the path is laid to an American Tyranny. They came as their own kind, in the fashion of their own semblance, on the heels of disaster and death they came with a remedy, to further their own gain and promote their new order.

Now all crimes are punishable without limitation, the rule of law has been hidden behind a dark cloud, and fear has replaced reason in the people. This was done to remove us from our senses, to keep us under their control, so that we would not raise up our voices against their rise to power. You think these people are wise and benevolent? You are strongly deluded with the wine of their tempest.

The separations of power that were put in place to safeguard our liberty have been cleverly undermined, the safeties are removed, and the systems of control have been positioned in such a way as to not recognize their whole form, but will be gradually moved into place, until a new system will suddenly emerge, computerized, tracked, controlled - every citizen will be subjugated to this new tyranny.

But the people - Oh, the people! They will refuse to see it for what it is, even while the yoke is strung about their necks, because it is invisible to the eye and removed from the immediate senses of the people. The media will not report it, they are long since become accessories to this development. There will come nothing but the cries of individuals, solitary men who saw it coming early on, and removed themselves from it and its terrible purpose.

They will refuse to rebel, they will think themselves free, and fair, and will not realize that they have been taken one and all. They will not ever know a time when men were free of the fetters and yokes of a totalitarian system of control. They will never again hear the words of their fathers, because their language has become so corrupted, and their minds so simple, that the very words of Liberty we sprang from will be like stories written in a foreign language.

This is what we have been prepared to receive, my people. This is what was coming to us, and it was long in making. You did not see it, until it became too great to challenge, and if you awaken at all it will be only to see the final gasps of American Liberty, and the new iron yoke of a terrifying world you will serve until you perish.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Arkaleus I came to the realization that most people that elected bush did not vote for the man itself but they voted for God and Jesus.

Funny how a false god as bush can have so much power on the wicked minded and the gullible.

Then most of the religious fundamentalists that voted for him have their own agendas so they just want power.

And then you have the ones that even when they are intelligent enough to see beyond the false god, they are so embedded with tradition that they vote for the devil itself as long as it have a tag that said "Republican"

Let to forget the indecisive ones that even when they have a choice they are to scare to try anything new.

Welcome to the American that the government wants, people that can be influence easily.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Arkaleus I came to the realization that most people that elected bush did not vote for the man itself but they voted for God and Jesus.

Funny how a false god as bush can have so much power on the wicked minded and the gullible.

Then most of the religious fundamentalists that voted for him have their own agendas so they just want power.

And then you have the ones that even when they are intelligent enough to see beyond the false god, they are so embedded with tradition that they vote for the devil itself as long as it have a tag that said "Republican"

Let to forget the indecisive ones that even when they have a choice they are to scare to try anything new.

Welcome to the American that the government wants, people that can be influence easily.

Silly Marge, you crack me up. After every anti-Bush post, you always come back with the same thing. Something about how correct the poster was, followed by something about how republicans are stupid and evil, and you and the other liberals are enlightened or more intelligent. Keep believing it, maybe it will come true some day

Arkaleus:

I don't know what to say other than that I just disagree with you. I know you're sort of a Christian... Kerry was for abortion. Kerry was for Gay Marriage. Kerry was for giving women even more power (Which I know is something you're strongly against
). Kerry had planned on becoming president his whole life. I think this should say something to you.

-By the way, Kerry also wanted to continue this war...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Arkaleus I get what your saying, and you said it perfectly.

I totally agree with what you said, but your preaching to the choir here.

Even if you were giving a great speech that makes perfect sense, bush supporter's won't even understand what your talking about because it's not coming from bush's mouth and it's not coming from fox news..

They only understand false republicanism under the guise of republicanism, which isn't even on the same lines of which you are talking about or what our founding fathers were talking about...

It's gobbldegood to them. Looks like they'll just have to learn the hard way.

Our founding fathers ... bless their souls, they warned us about partisan politics, they warned us against the people who try and change the consitution, and they warned and they warned, and it's quite obvious the people who are ruling this country now have nothing to do with American values and tradition...

Rather it's all been rehashed to suit their agenda, and the stupid #ers are eating it up.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Herman

Is to bad that I am not a religious follower or a christian fundamentalist and I will voice that fact any where i go.

Oh I forgot you want the constitution to be change so women remaind pregnet and bare footed at home where they belong, and women should submit to their husbands because the bible tells them so. Gays should be erradicated because homophobics don't like them.

Well Herman the bible was written by men to control women and "others"

How about that.

[edit on 063030p://444 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i should have added my Utter Despair thread to this thread, can it keep getting worse?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
i should have added my Utter Despair thread to this thread, can it keep getting worse?

Don't worry worldwatcher I edited my previous post I know it was to strong.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Herman

Is to bad that I am not a religious follower or a christian fundamentalist and I will voice that fact any where i go.

Oh I forgot you want the constitution to be change so women remaind pregnet and bare footed at home where they belong, and women should submit to their husbands because the bible tells them so. Gays should be erradicated because homophobics don't like them.

Well Herman the bible was written by men to control women and "others"

How about that.

[edit on 063030p://444 by marg6043]

Oh yeah, because of course since I'm a republican I MUST be sexist and hate gays, right? Your prejudiced bigotry astounds me yet again, marge. Oh I forgot, it's ok for you to stereotype me because I'm an evil, homophobic, woman hating, racist, facist, neo-con pig right!? I can't believe you marge. I used to think of you as open minded and accepting of other people's beliefs. Now you're throwing empty stereotypes at me. This is so typical. Maybe you're just mad about the election?

Truelies:

I really think we agree about many things. I do agree that political parties aren't exactly a good thing. I do agree in less government intervention in our lives. I call myself a republican because my beliefs align with that party. I don't believe what I do because I'm part of that party. I don't know if that makes sense, did it? You also speak of the evil of partisan politics, yet you proclaim yourself to be part of the libertarian party. Is that not the same thing?

originally posted by me, Herman
Kerry was for abortion. Kerry was for Gay Marriage. Kerry was for giving women even more power (Which I know is something you're strongly against
). Kerry had planned on becoming president his whole life. I think this should say something to you

My comment to Arkaleus about giving women more power was directed at him because of his views that I know he has about women, (Which can be shown Here )and did not stem from any of my opinions. The things I listed were things that HE was against, not necessarily things that I was against. Stop labeling me, please. I really don't like it.

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It's time to put aside differences and personal disputes.

Please visit www.infowars.comwww.infowars.com

Please check kazaa for some documenteries by Alex Jones.

Remember our common Liberty. This is WAY beyond what I think about gender relations or political parties. This is our future.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
This is WAY beyond what I think about gender relations or political parties.
Arkaleus

So what exactly do you think about gender relations?

Arkaleus says:

Christians, wash your faces and your mouths from your treachery. You have attempted to worship that which is not worthy of veneration, and as such will be cast down and broken up.

You have made your nation venerate its females, and have thus harmed the male children, your punishment will come to you in a terrible climax.

Modern people, you have attempted to displace the image of the Holy Father God from your male children, and have willed that females rule over them. Such violence you have done to your offspring, you have slaughtered the light of your males, and have produced an abominable race.

If you actually subscribe to and promote this kind of nonsense - how are you any different from John Ashcroft and his ilk? You simply seek to substitute one task master for another.

B.

Thanks for the link Herman.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Arkaleus, that was awesome!

The next thing I expect to see out of Bush's mouth is,"Would someone get rid of that green statue, it looks kinda *French".

*Note, I'm not bashing the French and thanks again the the "Green Lady".

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
Thanks for the link Herman.

Yeah, I was mainly using that to prove my point to marg. She was throwing the typical trash at me that I usually get for supporting Bush. Saying I was sexist etc. Then on the other hand, she was strongly in favor of Arkaleus's post, the same person who made the post in the link I provided. Good ol' Marg!

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
1) What's wrong with women being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen Marg?

2) Who clued you in to the truth about the Universe that you can say for certain the Christians are wrong?

3) Why can't we be more like you. It's too bad your side has a monopoly on brains, reason, understanding, education, etc.

But keep bashing conservatives or christians because they aren't you.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think my post about the male God is a little hard to understand.

It really is about the lack of male spirit, the male essense, undefiled by the female, and pure in the male virtue. It's something we've lost sight of, it has all but disappeared from the understanding of the people.

Girls, I love perfect things. I love things that are undefiled, in pure form, and with the pure spirit. I worship the pure principal of Liberty and Wisdom. If a girl gains this level of spiritual development, then she becomes my sister. I strongly oppose all forms of oppression and domination, whether over the female, or over my brothers.

Perfectly Liberated beings do not seek to deceive or dominate one another. They love one another, and develop a perfect union with things that have no gender, or physical form. Bodies are just illusions to me. All is mind in my religion.

My words were to false modern "christians" who have begun to lose sight of male perfection. It is very important to maintain an understanding of what perfection is, and to raise up your children in these perfect forms. Otherwise they get deformed and deranged.

If you want to worship female principals, then you need to understand that they are incomplete without the worship of the male principal. But what I see is that the female principal alone is worshipped, and in its imperfect and carnal form at that! That causes great harm to the minds of the people. It deforms them in spiritual ways that create huge social problems.

I do not think women's "place" is in the kitchen or submissive in all things, I am saying that her place is NOT in the temple of the Father, OR in the minds of the male children. Doesn't she have a temple of her own? Why does she want ours? Let her stay out of OUR things, and seek HER OWN favor from God.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Truelies:

I really think we agree about many things. I do agree that political parties aren't exactly a good thing. I do agree in less government intervention in our lives. I call myself a republican because my beliefs align with that party.

What beliefs do you share... The first thing that pops into your head write it down...

I don't believe what I do because I'm part of that party. I don't know if that makes sense, did it?

No... You need to reword...

You also speak of the evil of partisan politics, yet you proclaim yourself to be part of the libertarian party. Is that not the same thing?

Partisan politics is bad, I hate parties.... The libertarian's are the closest thing to what our original founding fathers wished for this country... You can't get their wishes and hopes for America by way of the gop or dnc. The Lp and the consitution party are the only ones...

If there wasn't a party and we could just go around electing men who stood for the beliefs in traditional America i'd elect them, anybody who would uphold the consitution I would elect...Anybody who isn't for a corporate america that is currently running the show, i'm for... That's why i'm a paying member of the lp because they are the closest thing to... However, i'm starting to think I should just be unaffiliated and objective, this way I wouldn't be a gung ho partisan political monkey who only thinks the same things his party does...

It's asinine and this is why many people are pissed off at this country, because their isn't enough thinking people to help guide this country in the right direction. It's a true shame... And shame on everybody for being part of a partisan party... shame on me too for taking part in the lp. I love the lp because they stand for what our father's stood for. and because we have our minds plugged into something else other then our own thought processing system, we're #ed...

Kerry was for abortion. Kerry was for Gay Marriage. Kerry was for giving women even more power (Which I know is something you're strongly against
). Kerry had planned on becoming president his whole life. I think this should say something to you

Some kids grow up to be astronauts because it was a life long dream, what the # is wrong with someone wanting to be a president their whole life...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Liberty and the Separation of Electronic Powers

Friends:

Our wise forfathers were engineers and framers. They built a system of government that was as much a machine as it was a social order. It was built with one great and rational cause: Partitions of power and systems of control FOR A GOVERNMENT, and Liberty for the people.

Such a concept seems fantastic today: That a people should be superior to its government, and that they have the authority over their own movement, lives, and properties. The Framers understood how power worked, and they wrote a constitution to separate out and put in check the powers of government. They understood human nature. They understood that human beings will create tyrannies whenever, and wherever they can.

Enter the electronic revolution, and all of the changes. It created a whole new layer of government, new systems of control, a whole new world for governmental authority. It was all new, it came so fast and so suddenly! People didn't understand technology. They didn't understand computers, they didn't understand that it was being used to build a whole new kind of government on top of the old one.

In this new kind of system, there were no separations of powers, which had shrunk down to little tiny machines and records. Connecting all the databases and lojacking everyone with numbers and electronic records is how the people lost control.

The control over our information is one of the key points of liberty. That's what the 4th amendment does. A national system of identification, records, and databases that can be searched and shuffled around AT THE WILL of the government is a total shoke & awe steamroller over the 4th amendment. It really is, but people don't perceive it to be because it occurs invisibily - there is no hands searching or shuffling of papers anymore. It is the same thing though, because the consequences are the same. but since it is invisible, they have tried to say it is different somehow. but it is not.

Separation of powers is THE KEY important component of American Liberty. The Bush administration is demolishing these separations. It is being done at the electronic level, at the agency level. Once all the dykes are broken, the flood of federal tyranny will fill up every creek, every bywater, and every pond will be owned by the centralized federal superstate. It is a power grab, kids, and you aren't seeing it.

Within a few years the new federal tyranny will be strong enough to finally implement their national ID system, which is the death blow of American Liberty, the rights of a people to be anonymous and free will disappear forever. Soon you will become a slave, you will have to serve YOUR government, you will have to get permission for YOUR life, approval for YOUR activities. Don't you understand yet? You have elected an evil person, and he is going to bring you all into trouble.

You poor folks. You have been prepared for this. You have been groomed for this for decades. You were trained up from children to submit to your government, carefully breeding out our independance and our strengths, and trained to accept whatever the system of establishment forces upon you.

They waited and waited until the people were ready, until their minds and hearts had forgotten the natural rights of our inhertiance, and the whole meaning of liberty.

Snap goes the catch, click goes the lock, and into the future you go.

Arkaleus.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
What beliefs do you share... The first thing that pops into your head write it down...

One of the first things would be that I strongly support capitalism and the free-market system.

No... You need to reword...

What I meant was that I don't change my beliefs based off of what Republicans believe. I try to form my opinions BEFORE I know exactly what the republicans think about it. My opinions happen to align with theirs. That's what makes me republican..or conservative.

Some kids grow up to be astronauts because it was a life long dream, what the # is wrong with someone wanting to be a president their whole life...

I don't think there is really anything wrong with it, but Arkaleus and many other people speak of Bush being this power hungry person who wants to dominate the world and stuff, while Kerry is the one who has always wanted to run the country. I just think people need to think twice before they call Bush the power hungry one...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just a thought, but anybody who runs for president is a power hungry megalomaniac.

Definition:

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.
n : a pathological egotist

dictionary.reference.com...

(just in case you wanted a clear understanding)

So with that in mind, Bush wants to make an impression in the books of history, just like many other politican's and presidents do worldwide...

Bush is no different then Kerry, and they are no different then other leaders in the world, which is WHY we need to elect statesmen who work for the people, not try and make it so thats it's the other way around....

When are people going to realise this and take a stand for change??

It'd be for the better... There are other parties out there Herman that stand for exactly what you stand for, can you even name two off the top of your head?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
It'd be for the better... There are other parties out there Herman that stand for exactly what you stand for, can you even name two off the top of your head?

Name two that stand for what I stand for? Or just name two other parties? I'm not sure of any that stand for what I stand for better than republican.. I know that I agree with many libertarian principles, but I don't like the whole privitization of like...everything deal. I'm not a democrat. I'm not 100% republican. I might be an independent, although I haven't looked into that enough to know for sure. I don't agree with too many of the green party things.. I think that the Republican party suits me the best.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
there's also the consitution party that's pretty much along the lines of the republican's except they aren't so extremem and they respect and adhere to the consitution...

and then there are independant people...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join