So you think you have the answer?? Let's see what you got..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
It is so obvious to me. I can see it, I can feel it, I can almost taste it.

We are the minority. I would like to think that there are more people waking up, but I fear they are not.

I see it in my own family.

Example: They are all messed up about some partial birth abortion legislation going on in Colorado. Ok. I get that, that is upsetting even to a pro-choicer. But come on. That is their entire focus right now. And last week it was welfare mothers. The week before that they were ranting and raving about illegals.

These are the things the majority of folks are focused on. Well, on their lunch breaks, and at the evening news time, and of course, at their in box.

You never hear the MSM talk about the corporate welfare that is dished out every year. Nope, they don't talk about that. We don't hear about how Exxon Mobil logged a first quarter profit of 2 freakin billion dollars, and paid zero taxes last year. At the top of the hour they aren't talking about how the fed issues 85 billion dollars a month to the primary dealers, you know the TBTF banks, while they buy up all the government bonds because no one else will anymore.

They don't talk about the smash and grab that is going on in this country. And a lot of people argue about immigration, or persecution of some christian religion, or some abortion issue, or something else that is so stupid to be arguing about at this moment. This country has issues. I see a lot of people all over the place. Gun control, that is a big one that has taken up a lot of space, as it should. But not so much that we lose focus on the systemic problems.

They say it takes a village to raise a child. I say it is gonna take this whole damn country to raise some hell.
edit on 3-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

i face the possibility of losing guardianship and access to my child through the
corrupt courts system because i insist on bringing some of these issues to the
fore (and also the fakery involved in the many false flags perpetrated against
the people, chemtrails, surpressed technologies etc.). i have custody of him on
wednesday and have decided as a responsible and loving parent to leave him out
of the indoctrination, brainwashing, slave farming system that is our 'educational'
and schooling infrastructure on that day. and i am the demon. i am the one who
doesn't care about my childs education.
i am the one one who loses all family and friends. i am the one who must be
slammed at at costs.
the world is effed up and those suffer most must mourn
the deepest over the fatal truth.
the tree of knowledge is not that of life. (sic. byron).

i love you steve. and i would fight to the death for you.
i still see beautiful times ahead. we will soar.

edit on 3-5-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
everyone knows the answer is 43. so long and thanks for all the fish.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
i love you steve. and i would fight to the death for you.

WHO is Steve?

So you think you have the answer??

And what was the question?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I feel your pain. I see and hear the same things every day that you describe in your OP...

I try and "wake people up" to the systemic problems of our country, problems that run along both of our major political party lines, but it seems most of our fellow citizens are driven by ego based motivations like fear, greed, and the need to be right or first.

I see it first hand in my family. It's quite fascinating actually but very disturbing. Years ago, during the Bush administration and in the middle of my maturation and so called awakening, I was consumed with soaking up as much information as I could at all possible times. I read everything I could and had the television turned to the news all day, every day. Eventually, as my knowledge progressed, I realized the transparency of the tactics used by the mainstream corporate media and turned it off forever. Unfortunately, many of my close family members did not get the memo and I know they aren't the only ones. But they offer me a front row seat to the conditioning utilized by such organizations. I myself tend to be libertarian minded and consider myself conservative though am "liberal" on many social issues. My family members I speak of consider themselves conservative and take their cues from what is offered as mainstream conservative ideology. Now, whether you are on the left or the right is quite irrelevant, the same tactics are employed. And the old adage of divide and conquer cannot be overstated.

Almost everything pushed into the ethos by these organizations have an agenda to polarize and distract. They want people arguing about the Hispanic mother of four who is on food stamps and maybe scamming the system for an extra couple hundred dollars a month so we don't pay attention to the giant multinational corporations getting taxpayer funded subsidies costing us billions and redistributing our wealth to the top leaving necessary public goods like libraries and parks rotting away to oblivion.

It's incredibly frustrating but I continue to push on. I find most people are not educated about the facts and instead take what they are told as gospel, forgetting what it's like to think for themselves. And I get criticized for being an elitist for valuing intellectual thought. Many of my conservative friends who take their cues from the mainstream instead of remembering how to debate rationally just call me names, as do many of my liberal friends. I've been called a liberal like its a dirty word (despite being a traditional conservative) by conservatives and a conservative by many of my liberal friends for arguing with them about things they disagree with. Happens here on ATS quite often, as well. If only they could see how ridiculous this is from my perspective.
edit on 3-5-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Your quite right op, people are distracted as their pockets are picked.

It's not going totally un-noticed though and people are speaking out.

Here's a smashing rant fron he artist taxi driver....[SOME BAD LANGUAGE]

Most of our world is structured around a belief in something that doesn't actaully exist.....

Money, yeah we can see it and toutch it, but it's still an illusion, most is in digital currencey that has no value whatsoever, our belief in this "fiat" currencey is what gives it value, and it's fading fast!

Government, well that is an illusion too! We can't really see the the government, or toutch it. We can't put some in a jar and label it. We created it, just like we created money. It's our belief in it that gives it power and that's fading fast!

edit on 3-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by GrantedBail

Raise hell just to raise hell ? Or raise hell with a purpose.? Either way raising hell will get
you two things for sure. Attention and more hell.

Exactly. GB stated what's going on (the REAL issues), but nothing about what we can do to stop it. What's my opinion on the REAL issues? Those things suck, and that's about all anyone can say. Can't even argue about it.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Music could still be an answer, would we hear? would we listen? Would we dance?
Music does sooth the savage beast, but who fiddled while Rome burned? The Jews in the concentration camps had their own Orchestras, and played while the people were lined up for the slaughter.

The "Beast" sooth's the victims with music. The Pied Piper has perfected his trade. upload.wikimedia.org...

Music has its place, and time, but as a solution............

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Check out dopamine, addiction, and information addiction. That should explain a whole lot. Basically, our brains are set up so that when we learn new information, we get a little dopamine flood in the brain. It's what motivates us to learn. Same thing when we are instantly gratified and probably even more so when we learn information that confirms what we already think to be true. It actually creates an addiction and loses the normal benefits of dopamine in the brain. So, instead of getting focused and having improvements from the dopamine, you end up with difficulty in focusing, impulsive behavior, and difficulty in reasoning. Cellphones, internet, facebook, twitter, and all sorts of media can actually become literally addictive and cause these issues. And worse yet, trying to talk to people about what's going on when they are constantly getting their confirmation bias fulfilled by the MSM, is just going to get a negative response...because they are addicted.

That's why it's so difficult. So, I'll say it again in all seriousness...the first step is getting them to step away from it all first and helping with some positive social interaction. Positive social interaction actually stimulates the brain in similar ways as dopamine and can help abate the cravings that hit when they start realizing that they are disconnected. Sounds weird but take a few to check it out. I've looked into this quite heavily and I've put it into practice with some pretty positive effects so far.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
We don't hear about how Exxon Mobil logged a first quarter profit of 2 freakin billion dollars, and paid zero taxes last year.

Ever stopped to think the reason you did not hear about it is because it is just a silly made up conspiracy theory? What is your source for the claim that they paid zero taxes?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you only need about 7 to 15 % of the population to make a real run for a change back to the constitution.
frankly - the rest of the population will be content to babble and run in circles.
turn off he aplha waves - begin in your own thought processes.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thomas Jefferson said "one man with courage is a majority"

If I may have a word, in 1789 at the French National Assembly, the two political parties emerged. Dividing into what we now know to as the "right and the left". Needless to say the farthest oppositional members of each respective party sat directly "opposite" of each-other. I have heard different representations of this table, sometimes as circular, sometimes as a U-shaped. Either representation denotes that space which "separates" the two, wasn't actually that far apart.

Physicists say that technological innovation is the only means of overcoming the economic bubbles that have plagued America and by extension the world since 1857. Yet each new "innovation", rather austerity measure, has only sustained capital growth. So then why I ask, in the midst of economic and global turmoil, does President Obama set forth the Brain Initiative to map the human brain? Why is Augmented Reality coming to a store near you! Well folks, if the movie "Gamer" (2009), is any indication, then it is to put you into the box in which you will never willfully be able to exit again.

Dr. Michio Kaku elaborates on these truths in great detail.

If I were a politician, I would state that the transfer of cash currency from one individual to the next is the leading cause in relation to the spread of disease and illness. Thus, it is my "moral obligation" to oversee the development of a cashless society, "for the children".

I have often wondered why the greatest atrocities that have ever been committed against fellow humans, have often stemmed from the phrase "with the children in mind".

How's that for "common sense" policy planning?

But don't trust me, I'm just the grandson of a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, who literally wrote the book on Psychological Warfare in 1959. I suppose my admiration of David Icke alone is enough to blacklist me, but when it comes down to it, I'm rather unimpressed by any potential implications of my verbal actions.

In the words of Sun Tzu, "Now the reason the enlightened prince and the wise general conquer the enemy whenever they move and their achievements surpass those of ordinary men is foreknowledge."
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."

Pay attention, watch close, and use their own tools of manipulation against them. If a man hath ears to hear, let him hear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join