It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Out Of Touch Now Kerry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"We Democrats better think long and hard about what happened ... and how our party is going to connect with the hopes and aspirations of the people," Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Connecticut

"We have lost the ability to connect with people's value systems and we're going to have to work to get that back."

Minority Democrats, meanwhile, will be forced to play spoiler for at least two years, or more if they don't get their act together.

Republicans will control the next Senate, 55-44, with one independent who sides with the Democrats, and the House, 231-200,
www.cnn.com...
---------------------------------------------

But i thought Bush was out of touch, hmmm.

---------------------------------------------

"The president has proven beyond a doubt that he's out of touch with the average middle-class family, he's out of ideas and he's unwilling to change course,"-Kerry

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20041014/pl_nm/campaign_kerry_dc

John Kerry has accused President George W. Bush of being "out of ideas, out of touch and unwilling to change"

It is funny who is really out of touch, it is the entire Democratic Party. They know now what we have known for past year. Democrates nominated a person that doen't have the same values as the America people. It is obvious now the left-wing agenda doesn't fit with the dreams and aspirations of the American people.

Edited: Link was distorting thread.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I sure am glad you have such great character!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I appreciate you presenting my sentiments so well(documentation)...

I've failed miserabely trying to express the conservative feelings.

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
well to be honest with you, yes bush won the election but i believe 55,756,401 people believe he is out of touch. so i would not be so quick to say the democrats are out of touch. with close to half of the voters voting for kerry and the rest voting for bush i would say they are both in touch with their "base", the election proves one thing, and one thing alone. we are a nation divided. not one party more in touch with the population.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Since more didnt vote than voted for either one I would say BOTH parties are out of touch

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tweeker
so i would not be so quick to say the democrats are out of touch.

"We Democrats better think long and hard about what happened ... and how our party is going to connect with the hopes and aspirations of the people," Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Connecticut

I am only repeating what has already been said.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

How did you notice and yes it is fun kicking a guy when he is down. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Seriously, this is what happens when you lose, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
It is obvious now the left-wing agenda doesn't fit with the dreams and aspirations of the American people.

It's also quite obvious that the right wing agenda doesn't fit with the American people when your party creates such a document that is an outrageous infringement on our civil liberties...

It's also quite obvious that the right wing agenda doesn't fit with the middle eastern people when your backing Israel all the time showing the palestinian's who's side your on... Sending billions of dollars every year to them and the like.

(That's not coming from me, thats coming right from those people's mouths)

Who the hell are you kidding you bumbling buffoon??
Just yourself, and your other partisan buffoon friends.

ps: pound on your chest all you want, it's this kind of ignorance that makes you so blind to bush's track record and the history with the middle east...

[edit on 4-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
sorrry if you thought i was attacking you, it was not my intention to do so. i was just stating my opinion on your quotes.

By the way wheres the link to that quote

[edit on 4-11-2004 by tweeker]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Since more didnt vote than voted for either one I would say BOTH parties are out of touch

Well actually Sir, the Libertarian Party didn't even register. Does that tell you something about who is "out of Touch"? According to the polls, Bush is only out of touch with 47 percent of America, Libertarian's are out of touch with 99 percent of America.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
ps: pound on your chest all you want, it's this kind of ignorance that makes you so blind to bush's track record and the history with the middle east...

It is better than Kerry's record. Ignorance huh, get over it, Kerry lost. Your ignorance..wha wha wha!!! I am not even playing that game anymore.

Bush won AGAIN, get over it.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well actually Sir, the Libertarian Party didn't even register. Does that tell you something about who is "out of Touch"? According to the polls, Bush is only out of touch with 47 percent of America, Libertarian's are out of touch with 99 percent of America.

Do you think it is that or maybe that while we spent less than 1 million of OUR OWN money the big two spent over 500 million of TAXPAYER money not to mention all the FREE air time they got? The votes we got for about 2 dollars a vote I wonder how much yalls cost?

If the playing field was even close to level you would have seen a different election.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tweeker

By the way wheres the link to that quote

No problem, it is just that i've heard for months how out of touch Bush from the Kerry camp and now i want to show who was really out of touch.

IMO, the America people are "Out of Touch" with Politics, 47 percent voted for a Commander and Chief that voted against several defense bills.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It is better than Kerry's record. Ignorance huh, get over it, Kerry lost. Your ignorance..wha wha wha!!! I am not even playing that game anymore.
Bush won AGAIN, get over it.

I'm not affiliated with the liberals one bit...

Also it's nice that you can't address the facts.... I guess you have nothing to say about voting in the patriot act for another 4 years... And I guess you have nothing to say to the palestian's who don't trust bush because of the record he has with israel... All you can say is wha wha wha...

Typical bush supporter... I know... Why don't you write a letter to bush and ask him those questions so that you can get the answers and repeat them to me, since you can't think for yourself... That's what the rest of em do.

keep pounding that chest...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
If the playing field was even close to level you would have seen a different election.

You are correct, and i hope something is done to change that. I am all for a three Party system. But like you said, they need a salary cap

I would have still voted for Bush, the Libertarian Party does not take terrorism seriously. If they did, i would consider.

Terrorism is real, it is coming, Bush is the only cadidate that can slow it down. Just My Opinion, along with the original post about Kerry being "out of Touch". Well that Democrate from Conneticut (spelling) seems to think so too.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I would have still voted for Bush, the Libertarian Party does not take terrorism seriously. If they did, i would consider.

And I can respect you for that, I voted for who I thought was best too(Badnarik)

The ones that make me mad are those who vote "the lesser of two evils"

At least have the Backbone to vote for who you think is best

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I guess you have nothing to say about voting in the patriot act for another 4 years

Patriot act needs to be tweaked a little but we do need more security.

And I guess you have nothing to say to the palestian's who don't trust bush because of the record he has with israel...

This has been a problem for a while now, it is not Bush's fault. Palestian's do not trust America.

Why don't you write a letter to bush and ask him those questions so that you can get the answers and repeat them to me, since you can't think for yourself... That's what the rest of em do.

Why don't you run for President, instead of whinning to me, whine to someone who makes a difference.

keep pounding that chest...

I've been pounding hard for 2 days now, I've cracket my sternum and broken a few ribs but it was worth it.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Kerry won!!!

www.tompaine.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Who's out of touch?

75% believe Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda.
74% believe Bush favors including labor & environmental standards in agreements on trade.
72% believe Iraq had WMD or a program to develop them.
72% believe Bush supports the treaty banning landmines.
69% believe Bush supports the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty.
61% believe if Bush knew there were no WMD he would not have gone to war.
60% believe most experts believe Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda.
58% believe the Duelfer report concluded that Iraq had either WMD or a major program to develop them.
57% believe that the majority of people in the world would prefer to see Bush reelected.
56% believe most experts think Iraq had WMD.
55% believe the 9/11 report concluded Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda.
51% believe Bush supports the Kyoto treaty.
20% believe Iraq was directly involved in 9/11.

The Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA)

According to the PIPA study, Bush supporters are out of touch with the truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The left or the right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join