It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disarming Americans: DHS training video depicts caucasian gun owners as Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The training video refers to possession of "illegal" firearms by Americans and depicts raids of a rather normal-looking house that could be granny's or whoever's.

The officers scream and shout, issuing commands, as if they were yelling at dogs, not fellow humans. This is the behavior I have seen also from local cops already, as they go through people's houses looking for something to charge them with, in a most recent case, even when it was the ambulance called because grandpappy had fallen and could not get up, so summoned LifeAlert who dispatched EMS, but also, police were free and on duty, so went by the check things out.

As for the DHS training, it's getting clearer if not clear enough already, that the fed continue on an agenda to demonize the 2nd Amendment, outlaw the widespread gun possession by Americans for defense in their home, while paradoxically itself, stockpiling hoards of ammunition. The new engrainment: disarmed Americans are civil. Armed Americans are terrorist militants.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Although, I am as alarmed as you. That video really gives us nothing to make a determination. The heavy handedness by the cops is noted, other than that I can make a judgement.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Apparently the video footage is used now not only by DHS by other agencies that train for crisis situations, such as local law enforcement, Kraft, other homeland security contractors, and even hospital adminstration:

www.freeinews.com...

This was a nationwide training video being used around the country to not only train DHS personnel, but other agencies that would be involved in a crisis situation. The training has been used with local law enforcement agencies, media outlets and hospital administrators among others.
It seems the video purposely targeted gun owners and intentionally labeled them as militia groups and that all of their guns were illegal. This is none other than straight forward government propaganda to make all gun owners look like terrorists. It also revealed that even back in 2009, the Obama administration had their goal set to make guns illegal and to use DHS and other agencies to raid the homes of once legal gun owners.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Patriotic gun owners who wish to defend the constitution, the bill of rights, and the democratic process,
are terrorists!
the government is TERRIFIED of democracy
edit on 2-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ouch!

As long as they identify themselves during a raid, everything will turn out fine.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Although, I am as alarmed as you. That video really gives us nothing to make a determination. The heavy handedness by the cops is noted, other than that I can make a judgement.

I agree. The video is probably longer than what is provided in the OP, so without the rest of it there is no real context to make an informed opinion on.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can't conclude much by the video. It may be exactly what it states it is.

I didn't see any really behavior on the part of the police there. I have seen people get their heads smacked against a car for resisting arrest. Kinda cool actually to see that.
Glad it wasn't me.

I wouldn't want a pansy cop coming to the house if someone who was armed was breaking in. These guys were using proper restraint.

top topics

join