It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Appalling irresponsibility': Senior scientists attack Chinese researchers for creating new strain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I was going to say that maybe the new strain that has been made has already escaped the Lab!

Have you not read the Thread going on at the moment of a new strain in China? Last I read was death count at 27!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
When will these retards learn that when you mess with Mother Nature you will eventually get burned.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Relax Neo, I am sure they will create a new, safe, vaccine against this for all benefit of mankind.

Priced just out of reach of the "undesirables" no doubt...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Isn't this basically the plot to the World War Z book? And China demanded that all sources to China be removed from the movie? And Hollywood actually listens to the demands of the Chinese...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thecakeislie
Isn't this basically the plot to the World War Z book? And China demanded that all sources to China be removed from the movie? And Hollywood actually listens to the demands of the Chinese...

What?

Really?

They didn't have a problem with Contagion!!!!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And you dont think america has not done this?
fool they just dont tel you.

Just Like nuclear weapons
US mad and bomb'd civilians.
and one else trys to make them and US go's mad at them!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
At least It's not the disease from Earth 2100 where it was high fever and blisters.

It was a pleasure knowing you all if this thing escapes.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeislie

Hey, they changed the Mandarin in Iron Man 3 to Man Daren, so yeah...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

And the latest Red Dawn.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeislie

I like to believe that Red Dawn doesn't exist. Sure, Thor is in it, but you can't beat the original with the Swayze.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Another link to a different newspaper - El Pais reporting the same story but from a completely different point of view.

The original article is in Spanish. Here a google translate link to English:

link to a different newspaper - El Pais

The tone and the message raise no alarm whatsoever and even try to dismiss that there is any threat associated with this event.

I think it's quite an interesting example of how the same story, and more interesting presenting same sources, can be presented in two very different ways.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I agree. Seems like all they do these days is make crappy remakes. I had to laugh when they remade Conan The Barbarian and The Thing. Two more examples of epic failure.

Anyway, I am sure Red China is working very hard on their germ warfare projects. ~$heopleNation

edit on 3-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Appalling irresponsibility': Senior scientists attack American researchers for creating a new weapon capable of wiping out civilization as we know it in 1944 :-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2013 by Iwinder because: Quote did not work

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

you know what would really be screwed up? if it said made in America on it.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
reply to post by MystikMushroom

you know what would really be screwed up? if it said made in America on it.

Not possible. Haven't you noticed yet, everything out there says "Made In China" on it. Even if "Invented in the USA" was the origin

I'm beginning to see more and more products carry "dual tags" "Made In China" and "Designed in USA".

This is confusing to customs. Whose product is it"?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Aids appeared without help so mankind doesn't need to be risked further by scientists creating stuff that is downright dangerous.

Their theories about stuff are dangerous enough!

(yes, 100 comments)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
They are working on the unChinese virus, where if a person does not have DNA attributes of an Asian, when they catch the virus, they croak. Seems to be the ultimate goal.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well I hope this virus is released soon because we are running out of clean air,water,food,fuel etc. Bring it on, even if there are no human survivors, earth will live on and recover from its virus, humanity. Hopefully all the fat rich ass-hats will catch it first, since they seem to travel the most.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This type of thing should be worked on just so we can try and immunise ourselves, but on another note everything made in china is generally mass produced crap. So lets just hope their containment facilities are a bit better made. And I don't know much about viruses but do you think they created that strain of SARS virus which killed a few people ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join