posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:57 AM
If you really want to test your basic science knowledge, here are 10 questions I think are the most important basic questions:
1. What is the general formula for carbohydrate?
2. In what form(specific, not just gas), is Oxygen most abundant in the atmosphere?
3. The property of water that makes it such a great solvent is its __________.
4. A salt is a(n) ____________ compound.
5. DNA is held together by ____________ bonds.
6. What is a ketone?
7. The 2 most abundant atoms that make up the sun are ___________ and __________________.
8. What is the general formula for gravity?
9. What is the average force of gravity here on Earth?
10. How many atoms in a mole?
edit on 3-5-2013 by Ghost375 because: clarification