It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Asian crisis arrives: Chinese soldiers make military incursion into India- India considers resp

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Victor7,

I think Indians need to be afraid of and should watch their own government carefully rather than the Chinese.

The same is true of Americans also.

If India suffers at the hand of Chinese, it will be due to its own rulers, and not due to a lack of capability.

I do not see a problem with either Chinese or Muslims (at least those people who have beliefs that they can hold on to).

I have problem with those problem who use beliefs only for personal gain, use beliefs only for show, and are vile and deceitful.

India was thoroughly impoverished by the British by sucking everything precious out for 100 years. People got independence but everybody was poor. It is natural that pursuit of money became the most worthwhile goal for many. But the freedom has also allowed our original culture to rekindle which was heavily suppressed under foreign rulers. I am confident that India's population will know their roots and their true culture if given some time.

I know about prophecies and I have been reading them for a long time - all kind of prophecies. But truth is never found in words spoken by ordinary man and woman. Truth is only found when one gains the capability to understand truth. This capability is lacking in most people who make the prophecies.

We live in an awful time when religion is mostly used for political purposes. This is a sign of the devil. In my view 'mark of beast' is nothing but religious corruption. The true purpose of religion is that humans observe Creator's laws. But humans have devised their own laws which do not match with Creator's laws at all. These human devised laws have corrupted the whole populations.

I have the capability to see better than the prophets you believe. So read my words carefully and note them down.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by victor7

Victor7,

India was thoroughly impoverished by the British by sucking everything precious out for 100 years.

Kind of like what India is doing to America today?

www.thehindu.com...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

British did it with genocide, forced closure of domestic industry, and engineered famines.

Which one of the above is being done by India to the US?

There could be some problems with H1B but there is an overall quota, and these indians contribute immensely to the US economy. So what is the REAL problem?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by korathin

British did it with genocide, forced closure of domestic industry, and engineered famines.

Which one of the above is being done by India to the US?

There could be some problems with H1B but there is an overall quota, and these indians contribute immensely to the US economy. So what is the REAL problem?

That's true, I heard and now read on Wikipedia that the Bengal Famine engineered during the WWII, killed nearly 10 million Indians. That's like holocaust happening two times. The food grown by Indian farmers was confiscated and sent to British Army getting its ass kicked by Rommel in North Africa and other places in Europe.

An extension of the reason to invade Russia by Hitler, was to reach India from Russia's south. Two reasons a) he was fascinated by Vedic philosophy b) he used to say the India made the Britain rich as they looted it dry over the years. All the raw material was shipped to Britain for free and used for its international trade.
edit on 22-5-2013 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join